Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. (3559 Views)

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by samworthyever: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2020
My wife is insisting we do family planning just after giving birth to a Child who is now 2years. She claims that giving birth is not in her for now. Even though she is not ready for now is family planning the best thing to do . Or maybe she has a hidden agenda . Pls I need your advice.
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Bartork(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2020
What did you guys discuss before marriage

And what effect is our opinions going to have on your marriage or your wife.

Something's are better spoken about before marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2020
samworthyever:
My wife is insisting we do family planning just after giving birth to a Child who is now 2years. She claims that giving birth is not in her for now. Even though she is not ready for now is family planning the best thing to do . Or maybe she has a hidden agenda . Pls I need your advice.

If your job isn't stable and you're struggling to survive, please heed her instruction. Only a loving wife would suggest that because some women would want to keep birthing , irrespective of their financial situations.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by shammahyaro(f): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2020
Maybe she wants enough spacing. Try and ask her why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2020
I wonder why she even told you sef.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by modernWays: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2020
samworthyever:

Are you guys struggling to take care of the one already have?

If no, try to talk to her to know her main reason. If her reason is not genuine, please watch your back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by money121(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2020
All is well
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by lilmax(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2020
She's not in that position to make that decision

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Offpoint: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Reason why I'm still a virgin is because I'm saving my energy and strength till wedding night, so that when I knack my wife with an impact force as strong as that of asteroid... she go drop twins kpam, then I go sa re go hospital go close the gate permanently and then go knacking spree.
5 dose daily, 8 on weekends.

Op, you have a rare and blessed wife. Treat her like a gold and yield to her demands for it'll benefit both of you.

Me, rich or broke... na 2 babies.

But Una married folks make una dey keep una marital wahalas offline and discuss am after s*x at 2:00am...
NL go just feed una heart with evil advice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by loveliveshere: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2020
She is a wise woman. It's nice to have some sense in this present economy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Ajsimon(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2020
I av nothing to say
I Neva dey fvck
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2020
samworthyever:

Exactly.. hidden agendas bro.. she wants to play away march. Trust me ur wife have someone she loves more than u right now,, theres no two ways about that.. if uve notice any funny behaviour of recent just know Ur suspicion is right and u need to find out quick. Uve got to play dump and do some investigations bro. Wise up!
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by DenreleDave(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2020
samworthyever:

Ask her how many years or months is the family planning gonna last?

Mayb she needs gaps BTW the kids and again present issues at hand

Moreover, Always think ahead na. Why are you planning for a kid at the moment when the world is at standby?

Is knacking a pussy and watch it flow like a boss the next on ur mind?

Pls sir, give her time and let focus on the virus first.. It shud be least of ur concern.

If I were you, I Wil be reserving my sperm till the day corona is over then fvck my woman and watch my sperm flow like a boss grin

Aro1, u av a student dt needs to be taught ooo

Seanwilliam seangy4konji Philip0906 coman see oo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by DenreleDave(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Exactly.. hidden agendas bro.. she wants to play away march. Trust me ur wife have someone she loves more than u right now,, theres no two ways about that.. if uve notice any funny behaviour of recent just know Ur suspicion is right and u need to find out quick. Uve got to play dump and do some investigations bro. Wise up!

Break his home finish and karma will visit your home top. Sogbo

Bad advise

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by vibbb: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Even though she is not ready for now is family planning the best thing to do. Ofcos yes.

Both of u have to seat down and settle this issue amicably.
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by DenreleDave(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=shammahyaro post=87659452]Maybe she wants enough spacing. Try and ask her why.[/QUOTE]

Exactly
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by dkdmy: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Communication ! That’s what marriage is all about. Or wasn’t she once your gist partner? Please you guys should stay at home, have sex and discuss cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by yemmit90: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2020
lilmax:

This was what came to my mind when i read what he wrote up there, but on a second thought, what if op is one kind of irresponsible husband.

For a woman to utter that statement after 2 years of giving birth, there must be something Mr. Poster excluded from his post.
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by GOFRONT(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2020
Op you should also insist you do a DNA on that one child......This time, just sit back and watch her reaction...
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Break his home finish and karma will visit your home top. Sogbo

Bad advise

Family planning after two yrs with a child... Did he tell u he is having financial issues.. how can a woman raise an issue of family planning at this point in time.. why would she go into marriage knowing fully well shes not ready to bear children.. the guy is simply sayin the woman is not ready to give birth and the man feels suspicious.. get some sense!! If u don't hav go borrow some.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by DenreleDave(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Family planning after two yrs with a child... Did he tell u he is having financial issues.. how can a woman raise an issue of family planning at this point in time.. why would she go into marriage knowing fully well shes not ready to bear children.. the guy is simply sayin the woman is not ready to give birth and the man feels suspicious.. get some sense!! If u don't hav go borrow some.

Shut up jare... Did the man also told U that he suspects his wife for cheating?

No, he didn't.. U said it.. Ml

I wud av love to borrow sense from u but I realized dt ur head is empty... Na fluid plenty, no sense

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by DenreleDave(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2020
yemmit90:

This was what came to my mind when i read what he wrote up there, but on a second thought, what if op is one kind of irresponsible husband.

For a woman to utter that statement after 2 years of giving birth, there must be something Mr. Poster excluded from his post.

Thank u sir... The OP is not saying sumtin.

No woman wudnt love to have kids but I guess there is sumtin wrong and the Op isn't telling us..
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Akunwafor(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Your wife is a wise woman.

You want to be pushing out children you may end up finding difficult to take care of.

My uncle's wife is a midwife. They spaced their 3 children 5 years apart. It was done so that the first child would have reached some level of independence before the second child comes.

In my uncles words "God forbid i have two children that cannot talk crying at the same time because you'll be guessing why they're crying" but it is much easier when a 5 year old starts crying and when you ask the problem, the child will be able to express why he/she is crying.

Asides that, a woman pushing out children back to back will just be putting unnecessary stress on her. Let her prepare fully and let her body be completely ready before the next child arrives.

Family planning also gives you the opportunity to put your business affairs andinvestments in order pending the arrival of another child.

on a side note; there is nothing as annoying as seeing a woman with babies that can barely crawl struggling to jump bus and okada. Very annoying.

That being said, you're probably a mallam so pushing out hordes of children is your ultimate goal in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shut up jare... Did the man also told U that he suspects his wife for cheating?

No, he didn't.. U said it.. Ml

I wud av love to borrow sense from u but I realized dt ur head is empty... Na fluid plenty, no sense

I see Ur lookin for who to insult.. not ready for that.. now go look elsewhere.. and pls it's not told but tell.. Ur English is wrong.. if u like u can also insult me with that
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2020
lilmax:
LOL like seriously?
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Akunwafor(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

LOL like seriously?

Asin eh!!!

God forbid my sister marries someone who thinks family planning decisions only belong to the man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2020
You have a smart wife. Family planning, the name says it. You plan a family, you don't just pop out children because you can.

My sister & I have a 15-year age difference. She had it rougher because the parents weren't financially well off. I had it better because there was financial stability & I got to spend time with my parents, while she lived with other family members most of her childhood because the parents worked far away from home.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by tunjilana: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Akunwafor:
Your wife is a wise woman.

You want to be pushing out children you may end up finding difficult to take care of.

My uncle's wife is a midwife. They spaced their 3 children 5 years apart. It was done so that the first child would have reached some level of independence before the second child comes.

In my uncles words "God forbid i have two children that cannot talk crying at the same time because you'll be guessing why they're crying" but it is much easier when a 5 year old starts crying and when you ask the problem, the child will be able to express why he/she is crying.

Asides that, a woman pushing out children back to back will just be putting unnecessary stress on her. Let her prepare fully and let her body be completely ready before the next child arrives.

Family planning also gives you the opportunity to put your business affairs andinvestments in order pending the arrival of another child.

on a side note; there is nothing as annoying as seeing a woman with babies that can barely crawl struggling to jump bus and okada. Very annoying.

That being said, you're probably a mallam so pushing out hordes of children is your ultimate goal in life.
5 years is too long...the kids will not bond well and it will affect the way they relate in future...2 years is best

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Akunwafor(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2020
tunjilana:
5 years is too long...the kids will not bond well and it will affect the way they relate in future...2 years is best

So people that had only one child, did the child die?

Or people that had their 2nd child 25years later nko? Did the children kill themselves?

5 years is very ideal abeg.
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by 9japride(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2020
samworthyever:

[color=#006600][/color]

You guys didn't discuss the number of kids you'll have before marrying?
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by spongeisback: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Coronavirus and still you're thinking of bringing a child into this world?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Etteanna: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
lilmax:
I can not not laugh so who is in the position is it the man abi na him won carry baby for 9 months and look after the kid every single day abeg let's be civil the woman has equal rights as the man she is only telling the man cause he is her partner its not easy poping out kids . it has its mental,physical and emotional effects

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Market old mama enters to play virtual in Bet9ja shop PHOTOS / Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.