Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) (25911 Views)

Watch Adeyinka Alaseyori Online Worship Theme You’ve Been Faithful My God / A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by DateMynd44(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
showflow:

#CoronaVirus has emptied The Vatican, the capital of Catholicism. It caused restrictions in Jerusalem, and Mecca. Synagogues, Churches and Mosques have banned services. What is God telling us? That He is not in places or buildings, but in people! Surely, if God was in buildings or places, then the safest place to be would be The Vatican and Italy, or Jerusalem, or Mecca. But at this very moment, those are some of the most dangerous places to be. Where is the safest place today? Your own home! God is telling you that He is in YOU, not buildings! “Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?”-1 Corinthians 3:16

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets

Since we are the church and church building does not take anyone to heaven,then what is online going to do with your communication with God.

It is high time to know that salvation is personal and not collective.

Myself and my family did our service in our house and I was blessed honestly than the days I have been going to church. It was my daughter that preached. A girl of 8years. If it was in church, she will be running up and down in the children department. This is a big lesson to us all.
brother the same message I received from the Lord today was Jesus casting out the money changers in the temple and drove them out and He later dared the Jews to destroy His temple and He will raise it up in 3 days of which He was literally referring to the temple as His body.
The messaged I received there was that we are the temple and Jesus needs to cast way those filthiness out of our body which is the temple of God for He will walk in us and dwell in us.
Further references to butress my points could be found in 1 Corinthians 3 :16
1 Corinthians 6 vs 18.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by wazirmichika1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Devil is lies I want to church and danc to God if Na die let me die for God

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Eleganza33(f): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
martyns303:
The federal government has banned gathering of people exceeding 20 persons.

This will be the first time most of us will be worshiping online. How was your experience?

For me, it wasn’t so bad, I sing, danced and prayed along as service as it was wonderful.
are you sure you concentrate seems your tv was on
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

This coming Saturday, DM me for data so you can worship online on sunday. God Bless You.
What about me?gringrin
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Abeg since una get data boku come give me na.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Mokason28: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
gratiaeo:
We are just deceiving ourselves, where are those men of God that can cure all king of sickness.
We are here
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Queseda: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
post=87663897:

Our Guy, Please Do not hate anyone,
He is not worth your time at all, and you are obviously better than him in life.
Always remember this great words below next time you come across souls like that.....

'I will permit no man to degrade my soul by making me to hate him'.

STAY SAFE AND GOD BLESS YOU Qeuseda
Hugs and kiss kiss
Thanks for your kind words. We need more positive-minded people like you on this forum. As for those bandwagon of haters and low IQ (PDP?) trolls, a million of you cannot shut this guy up cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by martyns303(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Eleganza33:
are you sure you concentrate seems your tv was on

I did �

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
speaktome:
But wait oo
How will i look and you know that am a Deeperlifer
I think he was referring to me.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by chenypat(f): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
It was awesome. I love today's preaching.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by obinoral1179(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
jrerico1:
You must still pay offering online in order to move the business forward
is it your money, how is it your business it we pay tithe and offering? We work for our money and most of you are not better than us in terms of wealth and if you are better than, please leaves us to our money...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by obinoral1179(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
DateMynd44:
brother the same message I received from the Lord today was Jesus casting out the money changers in the temple and drove them out and He later dared the Jews to destroy His temple and He will raise it up in 3 days of which He was literally referring to the temple as His body.
The messaged I received there was that we are the temple and Jesus needs to cast way those filthiness out of our body which is the temple of God for He will walk in us and dwell in us.
Further references to butress my points could be found in 1 Corinthians 3 :16
1 Corinthians 6 vs 18.
it's Time for us all to go back to the father and seek his Face, men need to seek Jesus more...
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by jrerico1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
obinoral1179:
is it your money, how is it your business it we pay tithe and offering? We work for our money and most of you are not better than us in terms of wealth and if you are better than, please leaves us to our money...
lol legal scam
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Dollabiz: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nothing much
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by NaijadrivaCars: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
speaktome:
Kai! You be monitoring spirit

just checked your company on fb
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by speaktome(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chi59:

I think he was referring to me.
Nope... I think that was a mix up... He was really after me...
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by speaktome(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

just checked your company on fb

You really did...
Weldon Sir
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by obinoral1179(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
jrerico1:
lol legal scam
my headache
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

Wow. I didn't see this coming.

Thanks.

You are welcome Sir
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by yemmyolatunji27: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Imagine if this nonsense virus hits the internet and we can't connect again.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Wuminity(f): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Service was cool, though I dose off at some point....

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by dasparrow: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Online service was fantastic. I enjoyed every minute of it. No distractions, no crying infants. Just pure worship, praise, prayer and the pure unadulterated Word of God. What more can I ask for?
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by dasparrow: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
DateMynd44:

Stop wasting ur data

I am not wasting my data because I have unlimited fast speed data that is included in my rent so I don't have to "manage" data or worry about data like people who reside in Nigeria. Praise the Lord!
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by cbngov01(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Joined worship and after that switched to play station...#churchholiday
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dantedasz:

But a pastor that can wake somebody from the dead should be able to tackle covid19 now.
Healing people who have contacted Corona virus should be a child's play to him but alas the man is nowhere to be found. He has probably quarantined himself in his house. undecided
A pastor cannot wake someone from dead but God in a man if you are Born again in the holyghost you can heal people with corona virus stop being a lazy Christian blaming your pastor rather work to posses power and authority of God as his child ...that is if you are a Christian indeed
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Tunex252(m): 1:04am On Mar 23, 2020
DateMynd44:
Online worship isn't necessary
The internet age has made a lot of Christians to be so carnal.
We should worship God in Spirit and in truth.
You don't need an online worship session.
Just get on your knees and pray, read the word of God and apply it to your life and
Stop wasting ur data
God bless you for this
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Grandson006(m): 5:47am On Mar 23, 2020
Guess what, we clapped on low key!!!�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Created God? / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.