Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty (76463 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Brendaniel: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2020
ok...
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by bajosky: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2020
Compliance:
Pastor Adeboye is a pattern to every minister in Nigeria. His obedience and humility is top notch. I love the man. Soooo humble.

Some other pastors, less anointed will still force their ways through to do church today and enhance the spread of the virus.
Can you please expantiate on Less anointed pastors and More anointed ones ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by dingbang(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2020
RichDad1:
But one Papa somewhere is leading his congregations in hypocrisy.
Thinking wearing white coat will prevent him from corona virus.
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
cheesy he be defying the orders of the federal government. Even God said, respect constituted authority cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by DateMynd44(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2020
pstar234:
what is the different
difference oga before the girl mock u
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Bbbwings: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2020
Baba werey
He suppose heal them na

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Uniquewise: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2020
RichDad1:
But one Papa somewhere is leading his congregations in hypocrisy.
Thinking wearing white coat will prevent him from corona virus.
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided

I actually thought you were smart, before today, but now, you've removed all doubts from my mind that you're just some empty vessel that loves to make noise.

Enjoy the Likes you get from posting rubbish, if actually that will take you somewhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by PatPatUgwu1: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2020
PatPatUgwu1:
Pastor Adeboye is a pattern to every minister in Nigeria. His obedience and humility is top notch. I love the man. Soooo humble.

Some other pastors, less anointed will still force their ways through to do church today and enhance the spread of the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by zoedew: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
He was not physically located in the church you saw and he said so. He preached from the Dove Media Studio located elsewhere. The folks you saw seated was symbolic of The Church since the larger throng couldnt be there physically given the restriction of public assemblage in Lagos State to 20 people.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by juniorstar(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
prepare to meet the lord..the time is nigh
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by prettyliz(f): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
jericco1:
This coronavirus is going to make a lot of people atheist and those that are already one prove the point of it all.. it's a shame! sad
the point that they will go to hell?for the devil to prove his own point?
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Warmaterial(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
War war war, 3rd world war. Church people on the run hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Realfrankie(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
How will they give offering?
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by festus2001: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Adeling:
What annoys me the most is that most of this pastors don't really preach the gosple. All they do is tell you how you will be blessed beyond expectation.

Christian's, pls, if you don't have any relationship with God and you think you can sin your way into salvation eventually just because you go to church, and you think you can gain prosperity just because the pastor said so, then you're deceiving yourself. God cannot be mocked.
You can't fornicate and call yourself a christian, or defraud, back bite.

Seek yee first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, every other thing shall be added.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.....(hosea 4 :6)
This man has been the general overseer of the redeemed Christian church of God (RCCG) many years ago.
I am very sure you may have not be born by then. Stop criticizing another's people. Before you criticize others check yourself. What have you done to the world. Baba G. O is a general overseer, are you not the Same Christian. Abi you serve different God.
Before you criticize others, look at yourself and watch CRITICIZM leave your life.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Harrynight(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin

Did he ask for online offering too?
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
God bless Adeboye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by doctore212(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
I don't have data to watch.

But my Olosho babe said I should come to the hotel so we can do an Online streaming together.

Pls should I go, considering today is sunday

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by codedlee(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
enshi:
The government is the highest authority

What govt? Corona govt?
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
How church service ruined South Korea!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by kels4fun(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oga be nice ooh
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by silverkings: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
I commend Pastor Adeboye for respecting the authorities. I watched as he preached from Psalm 91.

Christians be strong!

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Harrynight(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
cRobo:

I really wish I can say a word

But

I won't say a word

But u end up saying 14words

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by codedlee(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Harrynight:
grin

Did he ask for online offering too?
and you think with the money he already have now, he still depend on offerings? Use your brain abeg
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Dominatrix(f): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
There are 583 people reading this right now. Stay safe people.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Adeling:
What annoys me the most is that most of this pastors don't really preach the gosple. All they do is tell you how you will be blessed beyond expectation.

Christian's, pls, if you don't have any relationship with God and you think you can sin your way into salvation eventually just because you go to church, and you think you can gain prosperity just because the pastor said so, then you're deceiving yourself. God cannot be mocked.
You can't fornicate and call yourself a christian, or defraud, back bite.

Seek yee first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, every other thing shall be added.

You nailed it!
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by femtex007(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
IGWEEEEEEE. WELCOME SIR
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
pstar234:
what is the different

The difference, Sir, is that millions of people watched him on TV and Online.

RCCG held services in members' homes in small groups.

The church simply followed directives.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by placeofallure(f): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
cRobo:

I really wish I can say a word

But

I won't say a word

I counted 9 words already. Be deceiving yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Sheriman(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
How is this Pastor going to receive today's tithe and offerings.. He could announced that Church Members should just use their Debit cards to pay their tithe at the comfort of their house.. Chikeena

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Lekan111(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
tyup:
Pastor Kumuyi did same thing at church today
Are you sure?
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Antichristus: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
No tithes, no offerings, very very nice. Recession finally hitting the church. One idiot predicted the end date, I’m counting down. And, how come Adeboye and the religious gang of rouges didn’t predict this event. grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Power Behind Sex / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.