Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty (76466 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by yusufu16: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
And one useless Biudo of Coxa asked people to come to church. His greediness is too much. I pity his members.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Nemi64(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
sign of end-time, you better give your life to Christ, havn't you hear that one of those sign is that people will not be free to serve God

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by OBku4(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
enshi:
The government is the highest authority
No God is
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by WINDSOW(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Antichristus:

No tithes, no offerings, very very nice. Recession finally hitting the church. One idiot predicted the end date, I’m counting down. And, how come Adeboye and the religious gang of rouges didn’t predict this event. grin grin grin
U ll never end well.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Angelfrost(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
jericco1:
This coronavirus is going to make a lot of people atheist and those that are already one prove the point of it all.. it's a shame! sad

Those who become atheists because of a pandemic were never true believers...

I don't know what ministers have been doling out from pulpits across the world, but the Gospel does not state that there will be no hardship or hard times in life, it rather admonishes perseverance in the face of such trying times...

No matter the economy of the jungle, the lion can never become herbivorous! Never!!!

Does becoming an atheist distance anyone from inevitable mortality??!...

Mind you, I'm not religious!!! But, jumping from one religion to another (atheism and Christianity are both religions) due to trying times is just weakness, nothing more!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
it will always end with "it is will of God, God knows best" so y'all better save yourselves as much as you can.
it depends on how the person died,every man on earth has a time allocated to end their existence in the flesh if you abide by Gods words but on disobedience you attract premature death
You fear death but Christians embrace death as a last bridge to cross as to meet their saviour as an aethiest or whatever you say you are, have no afterlife thus you dine and wine in sin cursing the saviour and ridiculing his wisdom which is foolishness to you ......the time we are into is the END one day you will meet your End.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mugus must pay tithes
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by sp2002(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Covid - 19 won't stop online offering na
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Antichristus: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
WINDSOW:
U ll never end well.

You, and your children’s children are intergenerationally doomed. You’ll be eternally and perpetually wiped out of existence and forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by naijalodge(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
They’ll soon drop account numbers for offerings and tithe, they can’t afford to miss those
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Antichristus: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
OBku4:

No God is

Shut up. There is no God.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by WalkerMichael(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Compliance:
Pastor Adeboye is a pattern to every minister in Nigeria. His obedience and humility is top notch. I love the man. Soooo humble.

Some other pastors, less anointed will still force their ways through to do church today and enhance the spread of the virus.

I think coza /dunamis are good examples
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=Compliance post=87660395]Pastor Adeboye is a pattern to every minister in Nigeria. His obedience and humility is top notch. I love the man. Soooo humble.

Some other pastors, less anointed will still force their ways through to do church today and enhance the spread of the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Chirowman(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
i just dey feel their pain, offering ,tithes and seed offering how dem go dey get am
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Antichristus: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
naijalodge:
They’ll soon drop account numbers for offerings and tithe, they can’t afford to miss those

The government should remove charity status from religious organisations and impose high tax on their revenues.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Compliance:
Pastor Adeboye is a pattern to every minister in Nigeria. His obedience and humility is top notch. I love the man. Soooo humble.

How do you know they are less anointed? Are you the one that gave them the anointing or you are the anointing working in them ? Be very careful before you land yourself in trouble.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by hahn(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
pstar234:
what is the different

Difference*

There is no difference really. At the end of the day daddy GO is still running from the virus because he knows baba Jehovah is incompetent

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Lorbar(f): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
zoedew:
He was not physically located in the church you saw and he said so. He preached from the Dove Media Studio located elsewhere. The folks you saw seated was symbolic of The Church since the larger throng couldnt be there physically given the restriction of public assemblage in Lagos State to 20 people.
Tell them please. They are all bunch of fo_ols
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by LANDLORD72: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Corona is a large virus. The diameter of the virus is 400-500
micro, so that any type of mask can prevent entry into our
bodies and does not need to use expensive masks.
2. Corona virus does not float in the air, but sticks to objects,
so that transmission is not through the air.
3. When attached to a metal surface, the corona virus can live
for 12 hours. Washing hands with soap and water is enough.
4. When attached to a cloth, the corona virus can live for 9
hours, so washing clothes or drying it in the sun for 2 hours is
enough to kill it.
5. When attached to the hand, the corona virus can live for 10
minutes, so that it provides an alcohol-based _sterilizer_
enough to be on guard.
6. When in the air at temperatures 26-27 ° C, the corona virus
will die so it does not live in hot areas. In addition, drinking
hot water and basking in the sun is enough as a precaution.
Avoiding cold foods and drinks including ice cream is very
important.
7. Gargling to deep with warm water and salt will kill the
corona virus around the pharynx (landslide - Jw.) And prevent
it from entering the lungs.
Following these instructions is enough to prevent the corona
virus.
UNICEF
Please distribute this information to prevent unnecessary
fears.
���

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Compliance(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
bajosky:

Can you please expantiate on Less anointed pastors and More anointed ones ?

The level of the anointing on each minister is different. That's the level of the Holy spirit functionality on them. Some pastors are more anointed than others. Several factors can be responsible for it.

Every serious Christian knows that pastor Adeboye is one of the most anointed minister we have around in this nation. I know you know too if you're one.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Samade7: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
RichDad1:
But one Papa somewhere is leading his congregations in hypocrisy.
Thinking wearing white coat will prevent him from corona virus.
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided

I guessed someone used ur account to write dis...... can't be same richdad1 I used to know.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Compliance:

Be silent i command

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Compliance(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
prekumohtim:

How do you know they are less anointed? Are you the one that gave them the anointing or you are the anointing working in them ? Be very careful before you land yourself in trouble.

The level of the anointing on each minister is different. That's the level of the Holy spirit functionality on them. Some pastors are more anointed than others. Several factors can be responsible for it.

Every serious Christian knows that pastor Adeboye is one of the most anointed minister we have around in this nation. I know you know too if you're one.

As much as I am very reluctant to answer you, I feel you still deserve a response from me. But it's unnecessary to threaten me with troubles. You know how many I'm facing already?
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Everything coming to an end soon! Anyone can say whatever they think is right to them.

All I know is that it's all coming to an end soon!
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by InvertedHammer: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
/
God is using coronavirus to show the world that most that call his name have no faith, are unbelievers and glorified scammers. All the stickers selling, annointing oil selling and holy water spraying charlatans have quietly recoiled to their shells. They are scared to die and meet the God they claim to love so much.

\
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Compliance:

As much as I am very reluctant to answer you, I feel you still deserve a response from me. But it's unnecessary to threaten me with troubles. You know how many I'm facing already?

Obviously you love and respect Pastor Adeboye which is good for you. Telling us every Christian knows that pastor Adeboye is one of the most anointed minister is a huge assumption. I guess you said so because he's leading a large congregation or possibly he's your general overseer. Only God can tell who's more anointed with the nature of work He gave them . I was not there when He gave them the anointing. And lastly, I only cautioned you , not a threat , letting you know that it's not politics you are discussing . Another man of God could also hold service because of what he has been instructed to do by God. I know this will surprise many

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Flexherbal(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Online is the BEST way to go, at this time @imastex

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by onyxo76(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ninethmare:
As a Christian we must obey the law of the land.

we are not fugitives
render unto ceaser ,what is ceasers
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Miracle1991: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
While the other thug that called himself pastor is is disobeying the government directives. Oyedepo is a crook,all he cares about is his offering
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by DAVE5(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
bajosky:

Can you please expantiate on Less anointed pastors and More anointed ones ?

I was wondering
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by thundafire: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Love his preaching,May God bless him and continue building an hedge over him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Power Behind Sex / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.