Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding - Events (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding (107792 Views)

Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by HMarshal(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
The guy still wasted his own resources, he should calculate all the expenses he made for the wedding and the relationship.

The bride will still get a new man, the man may even be in the wedding location.

Really,in this Nigeria,where bad news esp moves faster that the speed of sound?.well maybe a jjc who didn't do his homework.imagine being asked "aren't u the lady ur husband dumped @the altar?","you want to marry her?".if only the groom stated the reason,there wuld av been a closure.& I av a feeling the bestman was in on it
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by scribble: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
tiredoflife:

So u think u are rich
grin grin

I actually meant poor in spirit

Seeing as you're tiredoflife already

Dont alight to 3rd MB bridge yhear
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fafesot:

You are an angry feminist,
you should ask what the offence of the lady was,
Do you know if she really deserved more?
kudos to the man..

Guy, calm down. Truth be told, anyone who waits for 10 years to have a revenge on someone is evil and demonic. That shit hardly happens in movies, not to talk of real life. 10 years? That means for 10 years, he held a grudge and was smiling to the girl, but deep down he was bitter towards her. This kind of person can put poison inside one's food.

No sane lady will want to marry such a person. Or you will allow your sister get married to such person?

4 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by nanakgh(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Plot twist: he's trying to help stop the spread of Covid-19.

No mass gatherings. cheesy
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Vulcan24(m): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
story is fake.... unless he's trained by cia not to have betrayed his plans for 10years.

and if it's actual : this is a psychiatry case ....people with mental history breakdown or have relapse at times of stressful events like weddings.

or the African revenge via juju has caught up with him

but I doubt this story
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by enemyofprogress: 2:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Her own case is better. One died on his wedding day and made the bride a window
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Fafesot:

kudos to the man..
He hatched out a plan ten years ago, what could she have done kill his mom.
He was harboring hatred/pain for ten years while pretending to be in love that's just foolish.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by friendl: 3:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Mumu groom ,the lady should even be thanking her stars ,a failed wedding is better than a failed marriage

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by machiavelli95: 3:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

He should have simple walked away, instead of waiting after ten years, and on the D-day. He clearly said he did it deliberately, so there's no need making any assumption. In matters like this, you don't even need to hear the full story. You just gotta pay attention to the fact that he had this coming ten years ago. Bros, if you be 30 years, comot ten years, na big deduction be that o.

You know not what you are saying. I know of a case where a Lady tied a man down diabolically (very smart, intelligent and hardworking dude) because of a relationship issue. Dude found out she was a runs girl on the side and he had a nasty breakup with her. After over 8 years of suffering, the girl started boasting about it to mutual friends...how she will make sure the guy remains useless all the days of his life.
Dude lost it and some months later he tracked the girl in her family house (village tinz) and set her ablaze in the house. Dude was later caught (African science) and he did not care one bit.
Shiii happened in northern cross river
Lessons
1. It is easy to preach forgiveness, but don't go about destroying people's lives just because you feel you have the power to. If you must hurt someone, do it in a way that the person can heal.
Don't destroy her womb with multiple abortions (for Naija men) and dump her. Don't tie down his destiny (for naija women) and feel you can go live your life. A good number of men, me inclusive, will come for your head (I have no iota of regard nor pity for diabolic people, If I had my way, I will put them in concentration camps and bury them in animal dung. )

Everyone has one life to live, do not attempt to destroy people's lives.
If you go to shrines to attack people unjustifiably and believe you should be accorded compassion,then you are irredeemably stupid
Some offences are actually a call for brutal retribution, even though they might be forgiven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Tushiee001: 4:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Lightangel65:

The revenge was cool though, that's th best way to get back at a cheating fiancee. The disgrace would follow her forever.
please how did you know she cheated... Were you there 10 years ago. smh

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Humanoid01(m): 4:56am On Mar 23, 2020
machiavelli95:

You know not what you are saying. I know of a case where a Lady tied a man down diabolically (very smart, intelligent and hardworking dude) because of a relationship issue. Dude found out she was a runs girl on the side and he had a nasty breakup with her. After over 8 years of suffering, the girl started boasting about it to mutual friends...how she will make sure the guy remains useless all the days of his life.
Dude lost it and some months later he tracked the girl in her family house (village tinz) and set her ablaze in the house. Dude was later caught (African science) and he did not care one bit.
Shiii happened in northern cross river
Lessons
1. It is easy to preach forgiveness, but don't go about destroying people's lives just because you feel you have the power to. If you must hurt someone, do it in a way that the person can heal.
Don't destroy her womb with multiple abortions (for Naija men) and dump her. Don't tie down his destiny (for naija women) and feel you can go live your life. A good number of men, me inclusive, will come for your head (I have no iota of regard nor pity for diabolic people, If I had my way, I will put them in concentration camps and bury them in animal dung. )

Everyone has one life to live, do not attempt to destroy people's lives.
If you go to shrines to attack people unjustifiably and believe you should be accorded compassion,then you are irredeemably stupid
Some offences are actually a call for brutal retribution, even though they might be forgiven
Oga! Anyone who has the mind to hold a grudge for ten good years, pretend about forgiving who wronged him, and eventually carries out a revenge has a black heart, it doesn't matter what the initial offender did. In fact, that makes him equal to the person who offended him, or probably worse. Do you know what we're talking about here? Ten years.

You can't tell me he didn't even stop at least once to think of the length of time he was willing to wait in order to execute his plan. I know it's not easy to forgive, but a situation like this can NEVER be justified by anything.

This is purely the deed of a devilish mind, that man has ruined his own life not the lady's, 'cause the lady might move on. It's a "win" case for her because she'll have a lot of sympathizers, and helpers coming her way. That's a blessing in disguise.

For the man, trust me, he'll lose a lot of people, including friends, because.. who wants to be friends with someone who can hold a grudge for 10 years and successfully pretend about it? That kind person fit kill na.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Tushiee001: 4:57am On Mar 23, 2020
What was the particular habit biko. I'm just curious, it seems you were there 10 years ago so please tell us.....
wizzyrich:
If a partner tells you he doesn't like a particular habit, why repeat it ?

I'm sure the lady must have hurt him really deeply hence the need for the revenge. She should be thankful the groom is not David West.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Tushiee001: 4:59am On Mar 23, 2020
We haven't heard her side either.
Why is everyone picking sides without knowing if the story is even true or not !.
luminouz:

Lmaoooo....

Its funny to me that you're pained.

Why u pained though?

Dont u wanna hear his side of the story?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by machiavelli95: 6:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

Oga! Anyone who has the mind to hold a grudge for ten good years, pretend about forgiving who wronged him, and eventually carries out a revenge has a black heart, it doesn't matter what the initial offender did. In fact, that makes him equal to the person who offended him, or probably worse. Do you know what we're talking about here? Ten years.

You can't tell me he didn't even stop at least once to think of the length of time he was willing to wait in order to execute his plan. I know it's not easy to forgive, but a situation like this can NEVER be justified by anything.

This is purely the deed of a devilish mind, that man has ruined his own life not the lady's, 'cause the lady might move on. It's a "win" case for her because she'll have a lot of sympathizers, and helpers coming her way. That's a blessing in disguise.

For the man, trust me, he'll lose a lot of people, including friends, because.. who wants to be friends with someone who can hold a grudge for 10 years and successfully pretend about it? That kind person fit kill na.
That's the point, some damages cannot be moved on from. Its like the person ties you and leaves you no other option than to fight back...of it takes 2 days, no p...if it takes 10 years...well it is what it is.
I am not justifying his actions, but we never know what drove him to that point.
Even the nicest person can get terrible with revenge when pushed to the wall.
Julius ceaser waited over 16 years to get his revenge on some bandits from Carthage. He was kidnapped as a teenager and he promised he was going to crucify them. They laughed it off, 16 year later as ceaser, he did crucify them.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by luminouz(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Tushiee001:
We haven't heard her side either.
Why is everyone picking sides without knowing if the story is even true or not !.

Good point!!!
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by tylesh(f): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2020
That guy is evil!! How could he hold a grudge for 10years?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lightangel65: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2020
Gandollaar:
Just Ok? Is this all you got to say?

I bet you decided against engaging me any further because " this one pass your power" !

As you can see, two can play the game. Not all NL ladies are pushovers, some are actually maaadt bullies!

I don't take prisoners even in marriage.
Ok
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lightangel65: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

I pity those people around you. They don't know the kind of person they're dealing with.

Like your sis Right

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by mjay26(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2020
No matter what her crime maybe at least the fact that he is a Christian should say something different about him. What happened to forgive and be forgiven.
Honestly its disheartening and embarrassing to see how mean and stupid his act turn out to be. Ge made the headlines of news but we all know its stupid of him
Sotland:

When it comes to revenge, people are ready to waste the whole world for a piece of it.. So, it doesn't matter how much he had wasted, what matters is mission accomplished... Damn!! The heart of men(man&woman) is full of deceit.. Who knows what the girl might have done to him 10 years ago, that he waited till their wedding day deceitfully?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Soleye24(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2020
Btruth:
......the lady will eventually be Okay. But as for the guy, this single act will hunt him for the rest of his life because I'm pretty sure no one would wanted to associate themselves with such an idiot. embarassed

You are funny, aren't you?
Maybe you have forgotten that the ratio of male to female now is 1:12
Try what the bride did and see how you will stay long in your pman house.
I heard millions of ladies are in Shiloh, please can you remind me what they are praying for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Soleye24(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2020
funkemary:
The guy will later regret his actions and it might haunt him for the rest of his life and the lady will later find a better man more deserving than the previous guy

You are a creative script writer grin grin grin
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Btruth: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Soleye24:

You are funny, aren't you?
Maybe you have forgotten that the ratio of male to female now is 1:12
Try what the bride did and see how you will stay long in your pman house.
I heard millions of ladies are in Shiloh, please can you remind me what they are praying for?
will he be able to forgive himself?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by marktpompido(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2020
It is God that save u. That guy na Devil. Since he can plan evil for 10 yrs, even though u marry him u will not have peace.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by TissuePaper: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2020
Reichel99:
I have over 200 PMs I don't know the one I would reply.
with your big lips? Who d fvck even sends u PM's Na wa for guys sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by tipcea: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2020
wizzyrich:
If a partner tells you he doesn't like a particular habit, why repeat it ?

I'm sure the lady must have hurt him really deeply hence the need for the revenge. She should be thankful the groom is not David West.

As much as i don't support the act of revenge, you spoke wisely...many people think they can just eat their cake and have it...he must have been hurt to pull such a stunt. Just as you rightly said, there is no doubt its habit related.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by tipcea: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2020
peeddy:
GROOM WALKS OUT ON BRIDE IN JOS, SAYS HIS PLAN TO DISGRACE HER WAS HATCHED TEN YEARS AGO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/bride-collapses-as-groom-walks-out-during-church-wedding/amp/

Many of you don't understand whats going on one bit...that guy is an INFJ or INTJ...be careful who you mess with...what he did is called sweet revenge. As soon as the stunt is pulled, if you like kill him, he is a fulfilled man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by KEMISTR3(f): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2020
kestolove95:
Nd jos news no dey pass man die day of his wedding, man say no on the altar, as men dey do dia own now nobody don talk o, wen we start now... Hmmmn

Abeg no start, we know say our own dey break minds and tables.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Fafesot:

kudos to the man..
And that made him act that dumb? Abeg! The guy wasted his destiny/purpose on one person. No one is worth wasting his life for like that. 10 years o. He is purposeless
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by yemi1504: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Sotland:

Most men are emotionally insensitives.. Let him with his mistake... But it just getting worst.. Most girls has turned to jezebel these days.. Could it be that our parents failed our generation? Certainly, some of our parents fail abysmally... Again most girls have the wrong ideology and often emulate the wrong part of the Western culture... "Feminism and gender equality" has caused more harm than good to a lot of girls now

Abi o, the total disasters that most of the women of this generation are and they want us to marry the rubbish that they are tufiakwa God Forbid tufia tueh, operation single and alone forever for me joo and I am loving it like a kid love ice cream lol.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by yemi1504: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2020
nazablossom:
Congratulations Judith, you just escaped a psychopath as a husband.

Who plots revenge for 10 phucking years

Wasted your years, resources, sanity just to say "I no do" on your wedding day .

Congratulations Judith once again!!!!!!

SMH, another one of the total disasters called most women of this generation sigh SMH, just passing sha
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by yemi1504: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2020
geezynoni:
Revenge is sweet
And a dish best served cold bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.