Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding (107821 Views)

Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by 24kmagic: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
The guy still wasted his own resources, he should calculate all the expenses he made for the wedding and the relationship.

The bride will still get a new man, the man may even be in the wedding location.

So it's the groom that not get a new girl abi?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by splendour7(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Same Revange I'm Plotting For This Girl,thou Its Almost 5yrs Now But I Will Still Take My Revange No Matter The Cost,the Different Is That Mine Won't Reach The Church Let Alone Climbing The Alter..

I Fell Inlove With Her (i loved Her With All My Body And Soul)she Joked With My Love She Broke Me Emotionally, Maybe Because I Wasn't Finacially Suitable Then,she Didn't Turn Me Down She Made Jest Of Me Instead,she Made Me Detest Love And Women,now I Have Bounced Back And I'm Coming For Her,i Wont Attack Her Physically But I Will So Much Deal With Her Emotionally That She Will Never Forget,she Probably Doesn't Know The Plague Coming Her Way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by SweetCunt97(f): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hahaha..the reverse is the case from what we see these days.

Only the rich girls are getting the guys now grin

When I was single, I enjoyed my years of domineering broke ass guys who came to eat my food and take my money.

If I liked you a lot (because you are a good carpenter with respecful behavior), I can drop you off with my car and give you 2k join sef.

But if I don't like you, I will give you N200-500 to assist you with tfare.

I used to really love the disappointing look on their faces when I paid them grin

And they will go home and continue spinning so many tales just to get me to part with some box.

I enjoyed those days thoroughly grin
Those guys are never out of tales. Hospital bill, I broke my leg, my mum is sick, I've not been paid, I'm hungry... Issssh

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Jman06(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
funkemary:
The guy will later regret his actions and it might haunt him for the rest of his life and the lady will later find a better man more deserving than the previous guy
The way you ladies brag about finding a better man ehn! Like say e easy??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by shogsman(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
nazablossom:
Congratulations Judith, you just escaped a psychopath as a husband.

Who plots revenge for 10 phucking years

Wasted your years, resources, sanity just to say "I no do" on your wedding day .

Congratulations Judith once again!!!!!!
Be crying up and down without hearing the Guy's side,typical Nigerian girl,it's resources and his time so he has the Right to use it anyhow he likes,you think he cares about a fucking resources, for all we know he didn't spend up to 100k on the church wedding.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by philip0906(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Miniso:
[s]unfortunately for u grin grin am proudly living in lekki grin it wasn't easy bt we dere . so where do u stay? Mr level[/s]
Nonsense!

You no get packaging, you no get style...No level

Your validation na to beg nairaland small gehs make them reply your mention. She still use you catch cruise.

Odé

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by am4truth(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

He is very ok, yes it took 10yrs but he destroyed her life. And during this 10yrs he would have been dating the real lady he wants to actually make anlife with. And men rule the world no matter how sick a guy is, just throw some cash and you will get any lady.

Stop typing rubbish... It's obvious from your comments you don't have Christ in your life. What could she have done to warrant such level of wickedness? Where is the place of forgiveness as taught in the scriptures.

Answer me...
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by deleodd: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Read the "48 Laws of Power." The best thing is to not wrong some people.

He probably isn't even done with her yet.

nazablossom:
Congratulations Judith, you just escaped a psychopath as a husband.

Who plots revenge for 10 phucking years

Wasted your years, resources, sanity just to say "I no do" on your wedding day .

Congratulations Judith once again!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by shogsman(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
The guy still wasted his own resources, he should calculate all the expenses he made for the wedding and the relationship.

The bride will still get a new man, the man may even be in the wedding location.
Which resources, so you just assume he spent a fortune on a wedding you haven't even seen a picture about, for all we know the wedding might only cost him a cheap suit
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Ladycewhy(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

lol ,the women in my generation have always been sluts and deranged bitches but my mum really outdid herself on the scale hence my sisters take after her , my dad is an imbescile, that's why am stupid Don't mind me
oh you don't mean it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Ruggedniggaone: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
wany:

No dear,the cash will get the lady that's if he can even muscle and make it,then once the cash finish she will leave,sad truth no matter what men will always be magas.
while women will always be hoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lightangel65: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
oh you don't mean it shocked shocked shocked

You know what, I don't have time for over grown f00ls

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by fortune1968: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:

only the brave will venture into relationship with that lady again . African and superstition !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by am4truth(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
splendour7:
Same Revange I'm Plotting For This Girl,thou Its Almost 5yrs Now But I Will Still Take My Revange No Matter The Cost,the Different Is That Mine Won't Reach The Church Let Alone Climbing The Alter..

I Fell Inlove With Her (i loved Her With All My Body And Soul)she Joked With My Love She Broke Me Emotionally, Maybe Because I Wasn't Finacially Suitable Then,she Didn't Turn Me Down She Made Jest Of Me Instead,she Made Me Detest Love And Women,now I Have Bounced Back And I'm Coming For Her,i Wont Attack Her Physically But I Will So Much Deal With Her Emotionally That She Will Never Forget,she Probably Doesn't Know The Plague Coming Her Way.

You better retrace your steps before God deals with you. So where is the place of forgiveness as taught in the scriptures?

I pity you. You hate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Ladycewhy(f): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

You know what, I don't have time for over grown f00ls
if you are looking for the fool you should look in the mirror boy grin grin grin
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by bonnyhope: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
The lady must have cheated

Ladies be warned!!!
Guys don't like cheating partner

They might not act immediately but one day they will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lightangel65: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
am4truth:

Stop typing rubbish... It's obvious from your comments you don't have Christ in your life. What could she have done to warrant such level of wickedness? Where is the place of forgiveness as taught in the scriptures.

Answer me...

You bring up the Bible without asking what she did. God is impartial incase you don't know.
So can you forgive your fiancee if she bleeps your best friend over and over.
You holy wanabes be wise and stop blaming your mouths. Incase you don't know he didn't commit a sin he just said no. She did while she was whoring at other guys.
Have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Ruggedniggaone: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chi59:
You're cute.
lesbian spotted,14 years no mercy
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by jovijovi: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Aaah aaaaah 10 year plan to disgrace someone what for?
It is well with you gurl thank God he went his way, seems he has unforgiven spirit.

Anyway pls check my signature for original and affordable waist trainer and other body shapers, we deliver Nationwide.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Apalang or whatever he is called is acting holier than thou.
As for the bride, she should be grateful as her ordeal is better than that of another would be bride whose groom died on the eve of their wedding.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Samakus(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:

Don't be too sure about the bolded. Those things you watch on Bollywood ain't real. Stigma is real
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Gforce2019: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Winneygirl:

10 years diabolical?
Nah. The guy is the type who would rather die than forgive.
His type will commit Murder-Suicide.

You said 10 years diabolical., abi?

Does fetish or diabolical substances expire?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by splendour7(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
am4truth:

You better retrace your steps before God deals with you. So where is the place of forgiveness as taught in the scriptures?

I pity you. You hate yourself.
i Have Taken Permition From God,i Believe Understand,he Is Going To Stand Besides Me When I Am Dealing With That Girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by GreatResearcher: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:

If at ball the LovePeddler would survive it. RIP in ad to the bride
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Ruggedniggaone: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
splendour7:

nice one bro we Niggas got your back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by bukatyne(f): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sotland:

Most men are emotionally insensitives.. Let him with his mistake... But it just getting worst.. Most girls has turned to jezebel these days.. Could it be that our parents failed our generation? Certainly, some of our parents fail abysmally... Again most girls have the wrong ideology and often emulate the wrong part of the Western culture... "Feminism and gender equality" has caused more harm than good to a lot of girls now

How does the OP tie with girls are Jezebels?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by bukatyne(f): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
This groom will except mercy from God abi?

If the girl offended him, end the relationship or forgive and continue.

How do you plan revenge for 10 years?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Louisboy22(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
splendour7:

yes oh every bitch most be finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Winneygirl:
Spent 10 years plotting a revenge?
Evil fool.
I wonder what he will spend the next 10 years of his life doing... Probably monitoring her and not living his own life.
Vindictive fool.

That's the main reason why u should keep your pussy in check and stop messing around like a dog . History will never forget

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Samakus(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
I have over 200 PMs I don't know the one I would reply.

Use your head. It's your time to get 200 PMs. Use it well. It's not gonna be like that forever. Don't get carried away.

Take it from a guy that doesn't want you
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Gandollaar(f): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

Lol na Nollywood drama, when timeout ladies full for just 500 naira.
It's good to dream, but don't have a very big one
What's drama there? We are talking about broke guys and how loyal they can be and you are yarning opata because the reality of my post spoke to you personally?

There's one Austin I dated grin

Fine guy, big cassava, IT guru but broke.

Unfortunately, his big cassava was a waste of matter because he doesn't even know how to use it.

I tried him again and again but he was already set in his ways so I needed to dump him there and then.

So I pretended to be speaking with a friend on phone who wanted us to meet somewhere. I did that so that he would leave.

Haahhahahaha..guy asked if he could join the train and I said no. He offered to do the driving from Lekki to ikeja but I still said not to worry.

To make him happy a little cos he has helped me out with an IT solution once, I offered to buy Amala for him. Oh boy was he happy grin

When we got to the venue, I told him I changed my mind and would not be staying while he ate. I gave him 1k for his troubles grin

The next day, he Bbm to say he left his ATM card mistakenly at the office and was needing some urgent cash to buy light units and if I could assist with 2k.

My and my girls present had a good laugh.

I simply ignored the message!
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Hotfreez: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Miniso:
mumu angry

No wonder you are begging her. grin
She no even look your side.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.