Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Best Investment You Should Keyed In Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Investment You Should Keyed In Lekki (529 Views)

Investment You Will Never Regret, At Epe Expressway N850,000 Per Plot. / The best investment on Earth is Earth. Take advantages & thank me later / The Best Investment On Earth Is Earth Itself 5% Discount On Four Plots (c Of O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment You Should Keyed In Lekki by Soloproperties: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2020
*Trillion park estate*

is one of the best landed investment i can guarantee you your massive ROI in less than two years, this property is located at bogije after Ajah and abijo, the property already have EXCISION as a title
*going for 5.5m for 500sqm as a promo price*
normal price is 6m discount of 500k,take advantage of this promo before it end,most properties in our neighbor are selling 6.5 - 7m already.

I will give you some investment secret in this estate right now, did you know Dangote refinery will start functioning full time by the end of 2020? The people working in this company coming from different States and countries around the world to work in the company don't you think they will all need an apartment to rent to live? Don't forget that other existing and coming up establishment & development like...
*Dangote jetty*
*the LA campaign tropicana beach resort*
*Dano milk*
*power oil*
*new international airport*
*Lekki deep sea port*
*the 4th mainland bridge*
*Novare shopping mall*
*sky mall*
*eleko beach* etc.

So why don't you act like the smart investors do,subscribe to the estate and later develop it build on it and put it out for rental income that's a lifetime investment, this idea will continue to generate you money for the rest of your life and your children's will continue to do same or if your idea is to resell it then you can do that in few years after the property you bought @ 5.5m started selling for 100m or 150m in just few years to come max in 5years time bogije landed properties will be more costly to that of Lekki phase 1 selling for over 200m per plot, those who bought properties in Lekki phase 1 around 90's with 1m selling same property per plot over 200m isn't that more than oil money?

*Learn how to invest ahead of time,when others are seeing bushes great investors like us my name is Solomon we are seeing gold mine*

real estate is one asset that only appreciate and never depreciate.

For more enquiry, inspection & purchase please call or chat our hotlines 07039514746,09054965788

(1) (Reply)

JV @yaba Land Size; 4000sqm Title; Valid Location; Near Olanrewaju Estate, Yab / Land For Sale At Pinnock Beach Gate Estate Lekki / Urgently For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.