Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,550 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Work From Home Opportunity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Work From Home Opportunity (1946 Views)

Work And Earn From Home Job Opportunity For Academic Researchers / Work From Home / Unn Student: How Guys Can Build Chest from HOME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hi

I've noticed many people create posts asking what to do to make decent income and are confused on what to do.

I am making myself available to mentor as much as 20 students who are willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student and still work alongside studies writing articles and making part time income

First time writers can earn between 15,000 and 40,000 Naira monthly so it's an excellent way to make additional income for yourself.

Note, after your mentorship, you'll be provided with steady writing opportunities where you'll write articles and get paid weekly.

If you're interested, send an email to me at Tradecorner7@gmail.com.

Your mentorship begins immediately.

Thanks for reading

Do not drop your email on this post, I won't treat it. Send an email to the contact provided.

1 Like

Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Tell a friend..
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Keep the applications coming
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Send in your applications.
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Share this thread
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Apply
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2020
Work From Home
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Apply now
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 03, 2020
How long does the mentoring last?
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Signup
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2020
Apply Now & Tell A Friend !
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
ivaanadam:
I am so glad to hear about this work from job opportunities and I need this job. london guided bus tours What are your selection criteria? I am interested in your job profile. Can you please share it in detail? I want to know more about this.

Send a mail
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Apply!
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Apply and tell a friend.!!
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Still receiving applications. Remember to share this information with a friend
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Still receiving applications. Send in your applications and share this information with anyone you feel would be interested in this prospect. Thanks
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 3:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Apply! Tell a friend today!
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 1:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Register. Tell a friend

I won't send you mails if you drop your mail addresses on this thread. Kindly comply with the instructions.

Send in your applications.

1 Like

Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hurry. Mentorship class ends this month's end
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
It has been an awesome journey for as many that signed up.

Some applicants were more responsive than some, few have started working with me and they have a skill as a side hustle and make around 20,000-25,000Naira monthly. When they are further groomed, they will learn how to enter the international market and write for international clients and push their earnings to around 50,000-60,000Naira monthly.

I have contributed to society. I won't be offering free mentorship training anymore. And training generally will be limited as my full time engagements hardly allows me the time to give this full attention I would have love to.

For now, I'll make myself available just for the month of April. So if you missed out on the free training, do not miss out on the final opening of my training as once you've mastered the art, I'll direct you on how to find international clients and you can begin to earn decent income yourself making a minimum of 40,000Naira monthly.

I want to encourage you to hurry up and register for my 1-2Weeks Writing Mentorship Course and learn how to make a living just from writing articles.

Registration Fee is just 1,000Naira. Signify your interest by sending a mail to Tradecorner7@gmail.com

Thanks for reading
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 12:42am On Apr 07, 2020
Register. Training for the next set of intending writers begins in 48hours
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 5:17am On Apr 07, 2020
Hello, the training now costs just 1,000Naira. If you wish to go ahead, contact me for the bank details to make payment to and we can resume the training
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Register now. The journey of a thousand miles begins with only a step.

Looking forward to guiding as many as 50 new writers from beginning till mastery stage in content writing
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tell a friend about this opportunity and apply yourself.

Thank you
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Keep the applications coming
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Writing will afford you decent income.

Trust me. I make One Million Naira Yearly from writing articles in the past three years. I intend to retire by the end of this year. Which is why I intend to pass the skills, knowledge and contacts I have to alEast 50 persons.

Hurry today, register while I'm still making myself available to provide this training.

Register today. Share this information with a friend
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hi

I've noticed many people create posts asking what to do to make decent income and are confused on what to do.

I am making myself available to mentor as much as 20 students who are willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student and still work alongside studies writing articles and making part time income

First time writers can earn between 15,000 and 40,000 Naira monthly so it's an excellent way to make additional income for yourself.

Note, after your mentorship, you'll be provided with steady writing opportunities where you'll write articles and get paid weekly.

If you're interested, send an email to me at Tradecorner7@gmail.com.

Your mentorship begins immediately....

Thanks for reading

Do not drop your email on this post, I won't treat it. Send an email to the contact provided.
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Register to learn how to become a professional content writer in just two weeks
Re: Work From Home Opportunity by FivePeas: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2020
You'll be trained from beginning till mastery on how to write articles like a Pro. When it's over, I'll direct you on where to source for jobs. You'll also learn how to write ebook, rewrite news articles, with the knowledge, you can go on to become a blogger or write articles and get paid. If you get clients directly, you can make around 20-40k monthly, after you've learned the ropes and have more direct clients it can shoot higher. For example I make 85k monthly.,One Million annually from writing articles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program / Kwasu Direct Entry (de) / Unilorin Gets New VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.