Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

"He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said (3757 Views)

I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible / What Is Wrong With People That Say "Cousin Brother" "Cousin Sister"? / If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said by Quality20(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
She still arrange things with u now dat she is married or she is faithful to her marital vows?
Re: "He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said by lilmax(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
You didn't lose yourself

Kudos

2 Likes

Re: "He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said by ubsky(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
Thanks.. I learnt from lesson 3. I will be peeping now
...Lolz peep wela oooo

1 Like

Re: "He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said by gbami(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Quality20:
She still arrange things with u now dat she is married or she is faithful to her marital vows?
She has invited me to come...Bro...I don't do married people...Karma is a bitch
Re: "He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said by gbami(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
lilmax:
You didn't lose yourself

Kudos

Erection nearly tear my boxers when she was moaning..
Re: "He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said by tiswell(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:
You don't get it

She was using you for sex..while also doing her runs...she had no future with you...

You think you are smart but she is more smarter.

Anyway no green light no approach... Haha (she approached you first, she had her plans already)

look at how hard you tried to defend a lady who causes emotional and financial fraud to men.Your personality is questionable as a lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said by ikennamadu1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

dude, it is long gone. you bleeped each other both of you enjoyed the sex, you both made money....you both moved on,,so i dont see any fuse except you just want to abuse women and called them hoes
No dey type rubbish here.. Your brain too shallow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin grin grin

This op sef.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make ANY Woman Moan And Scream Your Name In Bed. / I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) / More Video Clips Of Chrisland School Girl Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.