Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 (102576 Views)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Canaanland Ota In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
madridguy:
I hope tomorrow someone won't start blaming PMB for anything.
Shut Up there Yoruba Muslim
Why am I not surprised
Always eager to absolve the incompetent one of blames...

Ordinary to close borders... He couldn't do on time... Yet you want to run your mouth

Swerve

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by gbale1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha the man is anti government, have no regards for the law and no concerns for his followers life...all he cares about is money

You insensibility is glaring, why didn't you bark like a dog when the children of the bond woman held jumat service on Friday. Let me guess you don't have the balls to.

You are comfortable criticizing churches and anointed men of God but won't dare try such with Imams and mosque

You are pathetic....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by ntyce(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kay25:

oponu read the memo can sent

Olofo, alayerada, dindinrin all-combined.

Shouldn't the welfare of members be more Paramount than CAN's directive?
Will CAN be liable if any member gets infected?

Zombie.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by sirdick17: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Profayo:
It's the duty of the government to enforce law, even in Europe many people did not stay at home untill government enforced it, there are policemen and military men all over spain and France.Just place military men around that neighbourhood and see if any one will step out

If government try this, believe me half the country will come out to protest against Buhari and yet when the result of this his stupidity come out too is the same Buhari will still blame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Samunique(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
MisterKings:
Wait

public awareness service where they will still pay tithe and offering abi.

Sorry are these people mad?

This ur pastors cannot offer to buy hand sanitizers for their memebers or build quarantine centers.

They no born them well to go over to where there are infected people to offer healing.

White people who don't believe in God or worship so called Satan via Illuminati are the ones providing help. They are the ones working day and night for our well being.

No, these pastors will wear white and white like Jesus apprentice and be telling u zobo and una go dey drink.

It is after this Corona virus pandemic we go see Koro Koro who be who.

Maybe last last we shall all go back to our juju that at least works when we call them.

Rubbish
You're just tormenting yourself over nothing, honestly !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Isinweke:

You people misinterpret the Bible to steal from the gullible.

I am not even sure you are a Christian and if you are, I will like to know the church you attend?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Samunique(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
GamalNasser:
I have respect for this man but he got this wrong
Actually, you got it wrong !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by bionixs: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sholaco:
we have noticed you hopeless pathetic man, no one is against your monk.
Oga, alert me when you buy koboko so I will send you address
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
DrChukki:
Even viruses respects the anointing so no shaking

Sigh..

Africans are averagely dumb!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Davida33:

I am not even sure you are a Christian and if you are, I will like to know the church you attend?

I was a Christian for over 24yrs and even once a born again Christian.

I was a pentecostal Christian, I'm no longer a Christian and I'm very familiar with the Bible.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut Up there Yoruba Muslim
Why am I not surprised
Always eager to absolve the incompetent one of blames...

Ordinary to close borders... He couldn't do on time... Yet you want to run your mouth

Swerve

Stop exposing your illiteracy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by popesco123: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Isinweke:
If you call the idiot to come and pray for Coronavirus victims now at the hospital he will refuse
Don't bring God's wrath upon your generation. You are not informed. Did you hear Ogun state government bound gathering? Didn't you see the sitting spacing in biggest church auditorium? Mind how you speak against men of God, allow God to judge

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Davida33:

I know you are frustrated but Oyedpo is not your problem. Please direct your frustration to your Government and leave those of us that pay tithe and offering in peace, we are not complaining.

Yeah, tithe-paying zombie. Stay the fùck away from my mentions
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Burruchaga71(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Davida33:
Are you the one that created the Law, go and arrest him Ode.
Mumu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
ogbonti:

when you die of corona virus your family should not blame Buhari. oyedepo is a bone headed thief. and outlaw .... i live in the USA and i saw first hand yesterday that there was no restaurant opened for me to even go urinate .... they were ready to serve me food on drive thru but none opened to allow me to urinate .... in all my 20+ years in America i have never seen anything like this ... churches closed all over california because

THE LAW IS SUPREME AND RESPECTED BY ALL

IF OYEDEPO TRIES THIS IN AMERICA HE WILL BE ON ORANGE JUMPSUIT RIGHT NOW- locked up in a county jail...

MEGA CHURCHES LIKE LAKEWOOD and TD JAKES DID SERVICE ONLINE... is their God different from Oyedepo’s God? cra

zy bar b arian

You are not informed, do you know that some Churches in Alabama, Kentucky and even Tennessee held services today? New York, California and Washington have been on total lockdown for days but some States have not introduce such measures.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by lepasharon(f): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Captainshedrach:
Don't talk like that, especially to a man of God.

God of man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by festus2001: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmmmmmm. I don't know what to say.
But don't forget, We don't have right to criticize the men of God.
Before you criticize others, look at yourself. Watch criticizm leave your life.
Jesus Christ is lord. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Gforce2019: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
I didn't see the table-shaking comments on Friday where some of the mosque in lagos and ogun state were full to the brim....naija are too sentimental. As far as they are part of an organization, they can criticize it as long as they can. Is the same laws not make for people in the mosque? Aboki in my area still prayer in clusters as usual with their dirty and stink body....
Naija I hail you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by jubrilELsudan: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
THIS MAN IS VERY STUPID. HE THINKS HE IS BIGGER THAN GOD. GOD WILL MAKE SURE THAT OYEDEPO CATCHES THIS CORONA VIRUS TO SHOW HIM THAT HE IS NOTHING BUT A MERE MORTAL AND NOT A GOD UNTO MAN.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Izongdave(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha the man is anti government, have no regards for the law and no concerns for his followers life...all he cares about is money
You need be quarantine d

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by blackboy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Has the Muslim call for prayers been ignored? No. Im just coming from outside 4pm prayer call in a northern city and the mosque is almost full.

Abeggy. He no force people to come worship. It's their choice. The churches that dont open good. Those that closed equally good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
popesco123:

[s]Don't bring God's wrath upon your generation. You are not informed. Did you hear Ogun state government bound gathering? Didn't you see the sitting spacing in biggest church auditorium? Mind how you speak against men of God, allow God to judge[/s]

Shotop
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Kay25(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
ntyce:

Olofo, alayerada, dindinrin all-combined.

Shouldn't the welfare of members be more Paramount than CAN's directive?
Will CAN be liable if any member gets infected?

Zombie.
ode when ur federal government refused to ban flight u didn't say anything it's now the church that has problem..God's enemy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

Yeah, tithe-paying zombie. Stay the fùck away from my mentions
We don't need to fight because we didn't agree on the same opinion, we can agree to disagree. One love bro
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by kareemkamil(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is to show how level Oyedepo desperately of money from his member's. I pity the followers

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Isinweke:

I was a Christian for over 24yrs and even once a born again Christian.

I was a Pentecostal Christian, I'm no longer a Christian and I'm very familiar with the Bible.

What happened bro? I will like to know the reason you quit.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by edoairways: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Profayo:
It's the duty of the government to enforce law, even in Europe many people did not stay at home untill government enforced it, there are policemen and military men all over spain and France.Just place military men around that neighbourhood and see if any one will step out
The government failed on its part in enforcing compliance
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by edoairways: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
THIS MAN IS VERY STUPID. HE THINKS HE IS BIGGER THAN GOD. GOD WILL MAKE SURE THAT OYEDEPO CATCHES THIS CORONA VIRUS TO SHOW HIM THAT HE IS NOTHING BUT A MERE MORTAL AND NOT A GOD UNTO MAN.
Corona virus is ending soon. As for Winners chapel not complying, it is so unfortunate
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
GloriaSabipeepz:
It's good to worship God but it's more good if u do it in good health... What if one person there is affected?

It's good to worship God but it's BETTER if u do it in good health... What if one person there is affected?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by kareemkamil(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oyedepo is a thief
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by guy222: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sholaco:
This man is the most greedy man of God in the entire word

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.