Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) (57541 Views)

7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan / 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Croatia, A Child Killed, Many Injured / 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Coreyon: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
On top Corona again?

cry
[/s]
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by DAVE5(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ogunkillbuhari:
Wetin I hate most for my life na procastination because I can't fathom why the angel wey suppose blow trumpet never do am. Chaos here and there.
I just dey vex for Nigerians wey dey fear coro like say we haven't been battling with terrible scenario immemorial, for a leak paper to show that 35 governor's and ministers has properties worth 142bn in Dubai shows how daft we are as a citizens, yes , you and I. For God sake, those holding us hostage aren't up to 1% of our population.

I dey vex I swear

You, me and every other person are not angry about what's happening in 9ja, we just pretend to be angry

Why did I say so?

If we are angry, we would have put our anger to good use, burn and kill all our political leaders that have run the country down and still oppress us even when nah we give them the power wey them hold like say nah their God given property

There is power in our numbers but we are not angry, we only wish we were there, we don't act so that when we get there we would do same and go Scot free like others, not actually realising that the bad situation bites us in the long run, wealth and power for only one man is transient, but common wealth is forever cos everyone stays wealthy, mind you; wealth is not having as much cars as Dino melaye the thief ohh

If you're angry, prove it and stop being a keyboard warrior, I'm a keyboard warrior like you too

After the Corona episode, we should organize and use our numbers, chase our oppressors on the streets, in their houses, destroy their houses, burn them in their sleep, then we would have made a statement, if you disagree, then we are both not angry because I can't actually imagine me killing a person, nah mouth I get
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Kevinsamba: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
I remember someone saying that the world was going to be rocked by earthquake's here and there . But some people laughed at him saying that it was impossible to predict earthquake's.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Ayt27(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nwokem01:
I hope world is not coming to an end

I really think it is
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
DAVE5:

Word...

But still on still, abeg make God no allow this earthquake thingy befall us ohh
I pray so,amen

1 Like

Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Ayt27(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nwokem01:

The signs are matching really closely
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
This sinful world is yet to experience the wrath of God poured out. After the rapture the wrath of God will be poured out and people largely will not repent of their sin but curse God. People will are seeking world peace and safety but not repentance. The antichrist is the saviour the world is looking for because he promises world peace through safety and security not Jesus who saves those who believe in him from sin and its condemnation. Those who are seeking for world peace would be brutally disappointed because God's word has said that there is no peace for the wicked.

Isaiah 48:22
There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Save yourself from the generation of vipers

Acts 2:40
And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Repent and believe in Jesus, any peace outside Jesus is fake.

Mark 1:15
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by sniperr007(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

We are very luck in this country. We don't or haven't experienced such tremor. Our problems are our leaders; those in control of our resources.

Come to think of it, imagine you borrow a car from your neighbour, you took your GF out on a date and this tremor happens, which as a result totalled the car. How are you gonna explain to your neighbour? what excuse are you gonna give?

May we not je gbese in this life.

No blame leaders joor.
No be the people they graduate to leaders?

Our problem is us Nigerians.
We no just want move forward as a nation.
We want to grow individually.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Offpoint: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
Weird things happening this month of March.
How far, long time....
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by umbroxxx(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
let us just say that finally, the III world war has manifested fully in Zagreb, who says it's not the fulfillment of the Apocalypse don't expect it to be in black and white
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Sammysparkcutie: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
During our live service today, our man of God prayed for Croatia, i thought maybe there is going to be a massive new outbreak of Covid-19. Indeed God rules in the affairs of men. Is high time we draw closer to our creator. Peace!
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Geesaintagape: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
World coming to an end
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Bluffly: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Despite quake can happen any time their streets are still developed. I sometimes wonder the kind of plague in Africa
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Reichel99(f): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Offpoint:

How far, long time....
How are you?
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
shogsman:

But you're one of the most underdeveloped country on earth and rank almost no 1 in terrorism and bad governance.

People just type rubbish without any iota of truth. See this one saying Nigeria is one of the most undeveloped countries on earth and saying it with authority as if he really has a clue grin grin
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Offpoint: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
How are you?
I'm good, hope you're good? have not seen your comment in a while.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Reichel99(f): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Offpoint:

I'm good, hope you're good? have not seen your comment in a while.
Yeah, I decided to take a break. I have been busy, had no time for Nairaland.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Offpoint: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
Yeah, I decided to take a break. I have been busy, had no time for Nairaland.
It's understandable. I'm glad you're good.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
prekumohtim:

The problem we have is far more dangerous. Our country is neither moving forward nor backward because of our politicians. Nigeria is still in archaic state. I really wish God can just kill everybody in this country, let foreigners occupy the land .

Mark my words it shall not be well with you.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by OtemAtum: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:
The world is ending soon at least in 2 years

Only true believers Christians will be saved

All if you’re not a true believer Christian hell fire is your abode

See you in two years time folk. Even Jehovah who claimed he could end the world is currently in a spiritual cage, so how will it happen?
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by shogsman(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

People just type rubbish without any iota of truth. See this one saying Nigeria is one of the most undeveloped countries on earth and saying it with authority as if he really has a clue grin grin
Since you have decided to embarrass yourself I will engage you,give me 10 countries that is behind Nigeria in terms of development among the 195 ,countries we have in the world.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Mark my words it shall not be well with you

Your words are far empty , they have no effect on me. You can only control yourself and your family . So direct it to them

Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
shogsman:

Since you have decided to embarrass yourself I will engage you,give me 10 countries that is behind Nigeria in terms of development among the 195 ,countries we have in the world.

Why 10, I thought you said Nigeria is the most underdeveloped? you should be asking for three if you truly believe that false statement of yours. I'm happy you know you were just saying rubbish. I hope you know Nigeria currently has the largest economy in Africa? grin
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by shogsman(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Why 10, I thought you said Nigeria is the most underdeveloped? you should be asking for three if you truly believe that false statement of yours. I'm happy you know you were just saying rubbish. I hope you know Nigeria currently has the largest economy in Africa? grin

I even thought you were knowledgeable, what is the percentage of 10 out of 195,south africa had to enter recession before you could assume that first post.
A country with one of the lowest GDP on earth, and has over 65% living below $1 per day and you're telling me rum,you do not even know the meaning of development to start with so this argument will end before it even begins,next time don't engage people that are more versed than you in a discuss you know little to nothing about.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
shogsman:

I even thought you were knowledgeable, what is the percentage of 10 out of 195,south africa had to enter recession before you could assume that first post.
A country with one of the lowest GDP on earth, and has over 65% living below $1 per day and you're telling me rum,you do not even know the meaning of development to start with so this argument will end before it even begins,next time don't engage people that are more versed than you in a discuss you know little to nothing about.

Let it end, I didn't intend to argue with you I'm educating you instead, even a kid in primary school will not make the statement you made. I'm your Teacher not your argument partner.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by iamarealman(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Come to think of it, imagine you borrow a car from your neighbour, you took your GF out on a date and this tremor happens, which as a result totalled the car. How are you gonna explain to your neighbour? what excuse are you gonna give?

May we not je gbese in this life.

Na only small children dey think like this.
See where your mind just go now now now (Girlfriend matter) Na wa o. you no see another “what if”
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by shogsman(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Let it end, I didn't intend to argue with you I'm educating you instead, even a kid in primary school will not make the statement you made. I'm your Teacher not your argument partner.

Shows how unintellgent you are,you didn't give one educative point and you're saying crap,typical Nigerian girl.this is why it is so hard for you lots to think about anything other than boyfriend, you won't drop your shoulder pads and learn from your betters.you might not even hold a bsc cert
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Eshiosbest: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=buygala post=87670347]

Avoiding the birth of people like you is the reason why they approved Abortion undecided

If they don't approve it, people will do it illegally and likely under very risky circumstance in the hands of quacks

Now that it's legal, the Government can regulate it and ensure it is conducted in safe and hygienic conditions...

Try not to be silly Sir...or at least try not to display it in Public. u are very current.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by andyanders: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nwokem01:
Exactly. The bible already stated this and with the global epidemic and these disaster, truly, the end is here. May God grant His grace upon us.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Cadec007(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ogunkillbuhari:
Wetin I hate most for my life na procastination because I can't fathom why the angel wey suppose blow trumpet never do am. Chaos here and there.
I just dey vex for Nigerians wey dey fear coro like say we haven't been battling with terrible scenario immemorial, for a leak paper to show that 35 governor's and ministers has properties worth 142bn in Dubai shows how daft we are as a citizens, yes , you and I. For God sake, those holding us hostage aren't up to 1% of our population.

I dey vex I swear
If i arm you and say 1000 others...are you ready to storm the capital?
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Bukden16(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Expect one to hit New Zealand!!

In the Midst of this Pandemic, what A nation did is to Approve Abortion...

GOD ALMIGHTY is Watching all of us!!

You need to see a Doctor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face / Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.