Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? (1788 Views)

Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. / What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hello
Most of the girls that needed me at all cost, does not have the qualities l needed in a woman,even sometimes l pity them,b/c u ill see that they are trying to get your attention by calling u,try to stay close to u,always admirer u etc.The strange part of it,is not 1,2 or 3.But l don't fancy them at all,l pity them sha b/c l know it's pain. How ill l discharge them without hurting them.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by omega25red(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2010
you seem to be one snubby jack off who needs to stop sniffing his own azz.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2010
omega25red:

you seem to be one snubby jack off who needs to stop sniffing his own azz.

l love that big bros cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Meklex(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2010
Dude if they are not upto your standards then you are at the right position to alienate yourself from them afterall you are the man of the game.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Kadata(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2010
Simple
#Bleep them all
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by omega25red(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2010
chikeorji123:

l love that big bros cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ahhhh now it comes out you love the bros?  grin ok makes sense  tongue

so what are your standards as in what wouldn't you accept?
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by xandy84: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2010
you have a problem, you cannot date someone out of pity, if they are not up to your standard then let go and they will surely see someone they are up to his standard. here is your problem, you either date someone who is above or bellow your standard because no two people are equally the same in this world so quit being MR i too know bro and get a life
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2010
Meklex:

Dude if they are not upto your standards then you are at the right position to alienate yourself from them afterall you are the man of the game.

Alienate myself? l have done that,but it even attract new ones.That is why l'm more confuse what to do next.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2010
maybe it's cos u think too highly of urself and need to come back down to earth. Just saying. Maybe. undecided undecided
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2010
xandy84:

you have a problem,  you cannot date someone out of pity,  if they are not up to your standard then let go and they will surely see someone they are up to his standard. here is your problem, you either date someone who is above or bellow your standard because no two people are equally the same in this world so quit being MR i too know bro and get a life

Yeah cool u have a point,but not '' l'm to know'' type. l'm too busy with my work and focus,l don't even have time for them,yet throwing attention left and right.But the level they are coming up with is what l'm worried about how to handle   cool coolBros
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Eveoeve(f): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2010
@poster have u ever been in love?

http://naturekay..com
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Mygoldie(f): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2010
this OP must be battling with a low self esteem,talking about standards and class. Are you bill Gate? or Denzel washington?
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by freecocoa(f): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
Op you sound like a pompous fellow(no vex)btw what are ur almighty standards?
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Woke4all(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2010
chikeorji123:

Hello
Most of the girls that needed me at all cost, does not have the qualities l needed in a woman,even sometimes l pity them,b/c u ill see that they are trying to get your attention by calling u,try to stay close to u,always admirer u etc.The strange part of it,is not 1,2 or 3.But l don't fancy them at all,l pity them sha b/c l know it's pain. How ill l discharge them without hurting them.

It's only a small boy that rolls with small chicks so if you think they aren't up to ur standard, why not upgrade and start chasing the bigger chicks
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by yme1(f): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2010
i laugh in IJAW cheesy cheesy cheesy
Evin bun vbo ohe undecided
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Beync(f): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2010
Mygoldie:

this OP must be battling with a low self esteem,talking about standards and class. Are you bill Gate? or Denzel washington?
freecocoa:

Op you sound like a pompous fellow(no vex)btw what are your almighty standards?
op answer these
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2010
Beync:

op answer these

I talking 'standard is not a matter of pride cool,lt's just that l'm not yet ready for a relationship.if l'm ready my qualification are simple.
which is 1,my woman must be Tall, since l'm average
2,Tribe - lgbo or hausa, age 22 to 26, not a materialistic type.Who believed on herself,even without me she can stand on her feet.
3,l love challenge type.b/c that what triggered me

But all these ladies lack those details, rather they become over nice that piss me off.l hope this ill calmed down the fire l have put on.Please what l need,ls the smart way to discharge them. l have try to use ''mind your biz pattern'' yet it even attract street ones.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by freecocoa(f): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
Ogbeni go sleep jor,you no get talk.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by yme1(f): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2010
chikeorji123:

I talking 'standard is not a matter of pride cool,lt's just that l'm not yet ready for a relationship.if l'm ready my qualification are simple.
2,Tribe - lgbo or hausa, age 22 to 26, not a materialistic type.Who believed on herself,even without me she can stand on her feet.

But all these ladies lack those details, rather they become over nice that piss me off.l hope this ill calmed down the fire l have put on.Please what l need,ls the smart way to discharge them. l have try to use ''mind your biz pattern'' yet it even attract street ones.
just those little qualities? undecided
even ekpa seller's possess those qualities undecided undecided
i think she must be the president's daughter should be added
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Mygoldie(f): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2010
chikeorji123:

I talking 'standard is not a matter of pride  cool,lt's just that l'm not yet ready for a relationship.if l'm ready my qualification are simple.

you don't even have a good taste. pot.kettle.black? undecided undecided
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by yme1(f): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2010
lol
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2010
Mygoldie:

you don't even have a good taste. pot.kettle.black? undecided undecided
l love your speech cool,but  can u explain the word  'GOOD'?. why should l require good taste from a woman, while l my self are not good? But the little l have is what l'm try to manage Bros cool cool cool
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Mygoldie(f): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2010
chikeorji123:

l love your speech cool,but  can u explain the word  'GOOD'?. why should l require good taste from a woman, while l my self are not good? But the little l have is what l'm try to manage Bros cool cool cool

nice one, Madam cool cool
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by kaymoney2(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2010
[size=17pt] @ OP In the city of the blind the one eyed man is their king thats why you feeling like a king [/size]

Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by beejaei: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2010
dude, no dey speak all dis kin rubbish engrrish kon dey ask for classy girl for her? anhofia.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2010
kay-money:

[size=17pt] @ OP In the city of the blind the one eyed man is their king [/size]

perfect grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Cosmass(f): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2010
chikeorji123:

Hello
 Most of the girls that needed me at all cost, does not have the qualities l needed in a woman,even sometimes l pity them,b/c u ill see that they are trying to get your attention by calling u,try to stay close to u,always admirer u  etc.The strange part of it,is not 1,2 or 3.But l don't fancy them at all,l pity them sha b/c l know it's pain. How ill l discharge them without hurting them.

Are you sure of all these? undecided 'cos your English even without seeing you is turning me off already.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2010
beejaei:

dude, no dey speak all dis kin rubbish engrrish kon dey ask for classy girl for her? anhofia.

Good point cool cool
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by beejaei: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2010
that picture is repulsive. wtf?
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2010
Cosmass:

Are you sure of all these? undecided 'cos your English even without seeing you is turning me off already.

Really? l'm sorry cool cool
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by iice(f): 4:39am On Dec 27, 2010
Ahahahahahaha
Oh dear lawd.

Ok seriously. . .maybe the ones you attract are the ones who will only be attracted to you as you are so far.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by freecocoa(f): 4:44am On Dec 27, 2010
He is seriously farther than far.the grammar made me puke after reading the so called qualification.yuck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Girls Stab Each Other While Fighting Over A Man / 6 Nigerian Courtship Mistakes / 5 Problems Of Online Dating. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.