Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Help! He Needs Advice On This Career Move - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! He Needs Advice On This Career Move (359 Views)

Pls Give Me A Piece Of Advice On This Career.... / This Career Will Make You Financially Free For Lifetime / Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! He Needs Advice On This Career Move by padi94(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
So i am a passive member of this forum, over two years now. I have a job am managing that pays not too exciting and the stress is many(field job) over two years on it. I am thinking of moving on to better things. So I did a little retrospection. I am good with graphics design(adobe illustrator especially) and other mocrosoft packages-all self taught.
I have saved a little bit of money which is where the delima comes from. If the money was enough I would really like to do both cos they are not mutually exclusive. But now that the money cant do both, thos is where your adviev coming.

The 1st option I have is to buy a Laptop for grahics design where i can do side hustle with. Note am good with graphics design... where i will eventually start a business with nd leave my job for good.

The 2nd option is to do a 5 in one certification course with international certifications with a reputable firm, which includes:
-Project Management (theory & practicals)
-Human Resource Management ( theory & practicals )
-Health Safety and Environment level 1&2
-Customer Relationship Management
-ICT Essentials ( theory & practicals)
So i need your candid advice on this guys, share experience with similar dilemma.
Abeg excuse my grammar nd d errors in them... thanks

(1) (Reply)

WWE News: Kurt Angle And Rusev Amongst 11 WWE Stars Sacked Due To Covid-19 / Is It Worth It To Migrate To Canada With Life Savings or by loans / In Need Of Menial Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.