Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study (54617 Views)

Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Akalia(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
MiddleDimension:

first of all, there is no evidence of an extra-terristrial life anywhere else in the universe. but it is not impossible anyway that we are not the only intelligent being in the universe.

secondly, when we say man is still primitive, it is relative. because the world 500 years ago is more primitive than the world of 200 years ago, and that is more primitive than he world of today. when we say that we are still at the early stages of civilization, then it is just admitting how much we don't know yet and from what we now know, we can predict some of the things that are possible and we can see how we are becoming more like all the gods that humanity has ever believed in.

as soon as we developed that faculty to make sense of our experiences and be open to awe, we coould not look in to regions of existence that before now, we didn't know existed. we could look into the world of the very small, the very large and the very fast of course with apparatuses to aid our senses. as soon as we did that, we started seeing that the world operates on a much larger scale than the little window of reality in which we as an organism evolved our own natural sense of eyes, ears, tongue, skin and nose, the middle world that has got dimensions that are of the middle scale. we call them MIDDLEDIMENSIONS.
Take it or leave it Mr. Pro Evolution; man is not a product of evolution at least not in the sense that science portrays it. The physiology and morphology of man abi-nitio ( since the dawn of man)remains unchanged to this day. I am yet to see some well detailed chronological fossils buttressing the stages of Man's evolution as in the case of the gigantic prehistoric creatures like the dinosaurs, sabre tooth tiger e.t.c.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Mizwisdom(f): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
MiddleDimension:
you are sying god didn't create all living things, since virus is a living thing. it has life. it has MR. NIGER D

When you have sexx with your wife and in the process she conceives, who created that baby? the same way scientists can create viruses
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
kingsvictor2:
I understand ur point but d truth is dat science has proven to be relied upon in almost all spheres of life, religion hasn't. it's only on faith, nothing more. if science says x=y, u will see d proof and real life application of it. in religion, only based on a book, nothing more. origin of life is hard to tell but d funniest of them all is religious view.

Of course, I don't deny the impact of science in everyday life and I acknowledge it has more benefits than bad sides. Nevertheless, evolution science, space science and the whole big bang thing is a hoax. Without science research, I wouldn't have this phone with me, chemotherapy won't be possible and a whole lots of things.

I use Reddit and I follow the atheist sub Reddit, I've had this same argument with fellow atheist. While some of them acknowledge that the theory is just an accepted theory for now and makes the most sense from all the theories proposed at that time, others blindly follow the whole thing and would swear on their life that the whole thing happened just the way they were told. That's the same logic Christians, Muslims and the rest follow. If I made my claims without mentioning I was an atheist, he'd probably have lambasted me about how I'm more stupid for believing in an imaginary sky daddy, that's why I put that out first so he doesn't go there.

Like I told him earlier, the theory is just there so atheist can have something to masturbate about. I've meet atheist on Quora who also think the theory makes no sense. Nothing can come of nothing.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by EM123: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
donnie:

Don't be naive, those maps were changed. The garden and the origin of modern man is on the African Continent.
i think u are the one been naive here , what changed in world map ? Please educate me.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Greatfullheart: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Science can confuse person sometimes

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Bacteriologist(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

Bro. I don't know what better English word you could give to a microbes ability to adapt itself and become resistant to a chemical than adapting to that chemical environment and that on a micro-level. This is still an adaptation apart from on the macro-level. If you don't know what adaptation means, check the dictionary. And you know what, don't try to let yourself off the hook. Explain how any of your listed subjects is evidence for evolution. And try not to slip up while at it. Any response other than an explanation and it'll be obvious you know you can't.

Merriam-Webster
1adaptation

noun

ad·ap·ta·tion

\ˌa-ˌdap-ˈtā-shən, -dəp-\

something that is adapted ; especially : a movie, book, play, etc., that is changed so that it can be presented in another form

: a change in a plant or animal thatmakes it better able to live in a particular place or situation

: the process of changing to fit somepurpose or situation : the process of adapting

Please get an actual scientific textbook and look up the difference between adaptation and evolution.

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Bacteriologist(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Macsjebs:

As in, guys let's reason this together

How is it possible that the Bible was translated from Aramiac and like that to several languages before English without human modifications, errors and exaggerations.

How is it possible that it's a complete book and all parts were gotten and translated in a time when it was almost impossible traveling to several parts of the earth or say no known means or tech to preserve it in its original form like we have the internet today

if you think that the Bible contains no errors then I can safely assume that you haven't actually read the book.

2 Likes

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by blueAgent(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
kingkakaone:

You buried yourself more with this your response.

First you said the researchers can prove their claims, my question to you is how did they prove it?
Don't you understand that these test kits or machines can have a degree changes and failures?

You are criticizing the bible yet you don't understand it. Humans were created last, animals and all were first before humans.

Even the research spoke to confirm the bible when they said the first humans ate herbs and others. The bible said it in Genesis.

Now you see why you think less and talk more? I will be praying for you Sha.

You dey mind the fool?
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Bacteriologist(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
wirinet:

Humans are classified as apes along with other primates.

The inability to breed is the main criteria is determining deferent species.

Can't you see that your sentence up there is an oxymoron. How can you say everything with DNA has a common ancestor, but we cannot have a common ancestor with apes? Does that make sense to you?

As I said earlier, the link is the personal views of one quora contributor, it has no value in the scientific community.

Thank you very much for that rebuttal. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing IQ points when I'm trying to educate these people.

2 Likes

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by blueAgent(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
OChimex:

But na d same racist white brought evolution, so why believe their evolution theory but will not still beleive their character created story?

Why are u mad when they call u black monkey, monkey no be your papa?

Them say if a child no remember him mama e go resemble him papa. $So who humans resemble for their creative abilities?

I can stop laughing.

Some people are naturally talented dumbs.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by CAPSLOCKED: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bacteriologist:

if you think that the Bible contains no errors then I can safely assume that you haven't actually read the book.

ALL THOSE WHO HAVE READ THE BIBLE ARE NOW ATHEISTS.

2 Likes

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by blueAgent(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Farki:

You do realize that the process of macroevolution takes a long time to manifest visually. This sort of timescale which means you and I will be long dead before we see any sort of noticeable change. Your line of thinking is similar to assuming you never had a childhood because you see yourself as an adult now. The signs are there but people lazily assume that a monkey will give birth to a human.

Below is one example of natural selection, which is an aspect of evolution, due to human activity
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppered_moth

Another aspect is bacteria that have evolved resistance to current antibiotics.

As an example of human evolution people today are much taller than they were 500 years ago, the development is sickle cell anaemia as a form of malaria resistance and the ability of humans to digest milk.

Crap, see Scam.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by donnie(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
EM123:
i think u are the one been naive here , what changed in world map ? Please educate me.

Just a little bit ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfikHjojDF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsfLi7weVDs
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by blueAgent(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
OChimex:

Oh my goodness. I call you by your father's name you feel its an insult, right?

That shows you aren't from monkey because you are denying your ancestral lineage.

You are a monkey and that is not an insult because you believe solely that you and your generations evolved from monkey.

Mr man it is not an insult but calling you by your fathers name.

Monkey dey fear Monkey.

Lol......
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Farki: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
blueAgent:

Crap, see Scam.

How is it a scam?
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by blueAgent(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Thankfully for the rest of the world, what you "think" is not the truth. Nor does it affect it.

Evolution is a well tested and proven theory, a fact.

If you think it takes faith to accept evolution then you're dumber than the average theist out there. Atheism does not make one wiser or dumber. So there's that.

Where and how has it been proven?
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by blueAgent(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Farki:

How is it a scam?
No evidence or proof.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by EM123: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
donnie:

Just a little bit ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfikHjojDF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsfLi7weVDs
all i have to tell u is that there is no garden of eden in world map , and adam and eve never existed . If u say order wise tell me where it is located
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by donnie(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
EM123:
all i have to tell u is that there is no garden of eden in world map , and adam and eve never existed . If u say order wise tell me where it is located

If you don't have data to watch you tell me, and stop disturbing me this night.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Farki: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Macsjebs:

As in, guys let's reason this together

How is it possible that the Bible was translated from Aramiac and like that to several languages before English without human modifications, errors and exaggerations.

How is it possible that it's a complete book and all parts were gotten and translated in a time when it was almost impossible traveling to several parts of the earth or say no known means or tech to preserve it in its original form like we have the internet today

The Bible is written in Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek. Many words in each of those languages do not exactly translate well to each other which is why there is great debate about what the author actually means in some Bible verses. It is not a complete book as the parts about the childhood of Jesus were mysteriously left out and there is a 300 year gap from the writing of the book of Macabees to the start of the new testament.

The Hebrew Torah was also heavily modified in the second temple period due to the adoption of a monotheistic belief system rather than the previous polytheism before the Babylonian exile which is why we have names like 'El Shadai' and 'Elohim' for God who's real name is 'Yahweh'.

The reason the Bible exists in the form we are accustomed to is because early Roman Church fathers came together to select which books would be known as 'canonical' meaning they were important enough to be added to the Bible (which is Greek for the book). Other books were deemed heretical and suppressed or destroyed and the people who preached them were persecuted. It wasn't until the development of the printing press and Martin Luthers protests that the bible was widely read by more than just the wealthy class or those affiliated with the church.

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bacteriologist:

You perhaps didnt get the message in my post Boss
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Farki: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
blueAgent:

No evidence or proof.

I just sent a Wikipedia article in the same text, every other thing can easily be researched.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Bacteriologist(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THOSE WHO HAVE READ THE BIBLE ARE NOW ATHEISTS.

well I would say yes and no lol
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Bacteriologist(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Macsjebs:

You perhaps didnt get the message in my post Boss

Is that so? Kindly explain what you mean when you say the Bible has no errors then.

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Bacteriologist(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
blueAgent:

Where and how has it been proven?

Google search : "Peer reviewed evidence for evolution."

2 Likes

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Is that so? Kindly explain what you mean when you say the Bible has no errors then.

[quote author=Macsjebs post=87691284]
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Bacteriologist(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Macsjebs:

How do you conclude that there are no exaggerations, errors or modifications during the translation of the Bible from Aramaic to others?

By the way, are you insinuating that the Old/New testament was written in Aramaic?
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Alobogab(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for the update.
Highly educative
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by donnie(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Farki:

The Hebrew Torah was also heavily modified in the second temple period due to the adoption of a monotheistic belief system rather than the previous polytheism before the Babylonian exile which is why we have names like 'El Shadai' and 'Elohim' for God who's real name is 'Yahweh'.

Relax and come back home because the so-called ancient Hebrew or Paleo Hebrew is actually Bantu language.

ELOHIYM in Bantu language refers to "Power" or "To do". This word is translated as God in your English bible. And yes it does have a plural connotation even in Bantu, but not when referring to "the ELOHIYM of Israel". Because there are many gods, but there is the God of Israel.

The people of the bible are mostly found in Sub-saharan Africa and scattered around the world. I did not need to copy and past this my reply from gentiles because The Most High spoke my native tongue.

And our people always believed in one supreme God/ creator even before the coming of Europeans.
Even those who turned to worshipping other gods still acknowledge the supreme creator of the universe.

1 Share

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Ladyvin(f): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2020
You people are just too much. How do you know that God has been disgraced? Don't be too conclusive?

And if I am to tell you something then I would say that God is still in charge. If you feel that you know science and that you evolved from some stupid research, can you explain the mystery behind conception?
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Dove2288(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2020
For The First Time – Groundbreaking Content Marketing App Helps Every Day People Curate A Six Figure Income In Just 30 Minutes A Day!!
The Secret? – Content Burgers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vh3IvmlfHE

Get Yours Today by clicking on the link below

https://tolusefrancis.com/4ii2

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand / What Kind Of Snake Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.