Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? (765 Views)

Importance Of Custom Web App Development Services To Succeed Online / 5 Mentalities Nigerian Youths Must Drop To Succeed - Experts.ng / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by importexpert(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hi Nairalanders, I was just wondering how many people here are under 18 and trying to succeed online.

*At 18 i just finished secondary school,
*I was configuring different phones for browsing cheats 100% free.
*i was Creating Java phone Themes with java phones,
*created a wordpress blog with my Nokia 2700c, *was editing java phone mobile apps with java phones.
*i was very curious but less concerned about making money online.

Today how many of us here are 18 or below and that have earned online or trying to earn Online?

Another major reason why I am asking is because I feel most Nairaland users are above 22. Please let’s discuss.
Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by Ephraimryder(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Am eighteen,I have a sales page for a product I haven't yet launched.

Am also good at copywriting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by importexpert(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ephraimryder:
Am eighteen,I have a sales page for a product I haven't yet launched.

Am also good at copywriting.

Wow, I am soooo much impressed. The sky is going to be your starting point by the grace of God. Try to launch it within this corona virus time as lots of people are online. If you need advice you can always count on me �
Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by Ephraimryder(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
importexpert:

Wow, I am soooo much impressed. The sky is going to be your starting point by the grace of God. Try to launch it within this corona virus time as lots of people are online. If you need advice you can always count on me �
Thanks sir. Still learning fb ads so I could target the right audience.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by importexpert(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ephraimryder:

There are many nice Udemy courses on Facebook ads that can help you understand Targeting. I will give you some for free. Also Instagram ads should also be a priority for u. Learn more about WhatsApp tv, they have very high engagement rate and you can get very responsive traffic from there. Also you can create a thread here to teach people for free about the product you want to sell. It position you as an authority in the field and increases your credibility.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Na who go teach me embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by PlaysNigeria: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ephraimryder:

Really, I'm so much impressedsmiley, I like to see young minds crave self development!
Don't! And Never ever give up!
The sky is the starting pointwink
Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by importexpert(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Xavfra:
Na who go teach me embarassed embarassed

Bury your head into research. Read business sections of different forums. Discover a passion. Something you desperately want to get better at. You can start with Nairaland business section. You can always ask me here if you have any question regarding any online business. Success all the way bro.
Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by importexpert(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
PlaysNigeria:

Really, I'm so much impressedsmiley, I like to see young minds crave self development!

Well said. At what age did you started online?
Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by Ephraimryder(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
PlaysNigeria:

Thanks sir.
Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by PlaysNigeria: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
importexpert:

Well said. At what age did you started online?
17+ Started with graphics & web Designing
Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
importexpert:

Bury your head into research. Read business sections of different forums. Discover a passion. Something you desperately want to get better at. You can start with Nairaland business section. You can always ask me here if you have any question regarding any online business. Success all the way bro.

Thanks

Working on it....
Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by Marv5965: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2020
importexpert:

There are many nice Udemy courses on Facebook ads that can help you understand Targeting. I will give you some for free. Also Instagram ads should also be a priority for u. Learn more about WhatsApp tv, they have very high engagement rate and you can get very responsive traffic from there. Also you can create a thread here to teach people for free about the product you want to sell. It position you as an authority in the field and increases your credibility.
I am novice to this,please I need your help on this business bro
Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Please can help me on how to start up affiliate marketing
Re: How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? by chikishpilot: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2022
help me start affiliate marketing pls

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys Get More Than 300k Followers On Instagram For Free / Please If You Are Using Alat By Wema For Foreign Transaction Stop / Bbnaija: Peace And Boma Content You Signed Up For (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.