Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Once In A Lifetime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once In A Lifetime (4300 Views)

Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering / Once In A Lifetime / Mask Discreet Party � Of A Lifetime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once In A Lifetime by udalor: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
I am a tall(6 ft 3)dark skinned guy, mature, intelligent, unassuming and ambitious . No drug habit or baby mama. I am also a Christian believer.

People tell me that I am goodnatured , easy going and level headed.

I have also been told many times that I am caring, sensitive, mild mannered and a good listener.

I am a real estate marketer and customer service consultant. I am also a content writer ,cocktail enthusiast and I am about to start a honeymoon coordination/concierge/travel business

I am not as perfect as I like to think so I will outline my flaws .

I worry a lot, I bite my finger nails, I have a chipped tooth and greying facial hair. I am also a bit of a recluse and I have a huge appetite for morning sex and junk food.

I just had to add this because people tend to put their best foot forward to the point where they project a false reality which I don't particularly appreciate.

I love and crave intelligent banter and I offer as much as I expect. None of that fake alpha machismo.

I am amusingly self deprecating and I am open to adventure and ideas too.

I am looking for a beautiful friendship that could possibly crystallize into a relationship characterized by tenderness, affection and understanding...from just about anywhere around the world...distance, regardless.

A lady with a great personality, genuinely kind, classy, mature, resourceful, great sense of humour and beautiful.

A lady who would be lovely enough to be the one thousand and one thing decent about my life and also double as an early Christmas present.

An intelligent lady who feels the need for male company, intellectually stimulating conversations and kind gestures, who by reason of maturity knows exactly what she wants and goes for it. Uninhibited, adventurous, tender, beautiful and resourceful.

A physically endowed lady who stands in a class of her own (having seen it, been there and done that). In control of her emotions and confident.

You will be a recipient of forehead kisses, beautiful messages plus back rubs, foot rubs and hand massages. I also have a knack for creating beautiful surprises.

The Deal:
Life is short and so I keep like to keep things simple and straight forward. Let us discover each other through great conversations.

Contact 08115368794

PS:I have been careful not to sentimentalize my post. What you see is what you will get so it will be contradictory to contact me and be cagey about expected information.I aim for a seamless conversation and if you are not up for it,then you shouldn't contact me no matter how much my profile appeals to your imagination.
Re: Once In A Lifetime by Ruthhills(f): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
I wish you the very best in your search.
Re: Once In A Lifetime by udalor: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Thanks
Re: Once In A Lifetime by Jaqenhghar: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2020

16 Likes

Re: Once In A Lifetime by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2020
For this perilous time, op still dey find gbensh love. Smh

1 Like

Re: Once In A Lifetime by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2020
the females u will get here are dude posing as females behind behind female monikers
stay woke not to get scammed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Once In A Lifetime by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
The OP wandering, looking for true love grin
[img]https://media1./images/bca3aa641a8e239d4e67c519f4319744/tenor.gif?itemid=14572987[/img]
epic search grin
Re: Once In A Lifetime by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:16am On Mar 24, 2020
I am an intelligent lady with a great personality, genuinely kind, classy, mature, resourceful, great sense of humour and beautiful. I like your qualities but are you hand some? post your pic let me know if I'd be interested. you didn't state your age too. I don't want evening newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: Once In A Lifetime by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2020
hi. hello brother
please can you change your profile picture back to that one you were wearing bright yellow shorts and orange singlet? thanks.
lefulefu:
the females u will get here are dude posing as females behind behind female monikers
stay woke not to get scammed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Once In A Lifetime by Graysons: 1:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
[img]https://media1./images/bca3aa641a8e239d4e67c519f4319744/tenor.gif?itemid=14572987[/img]
You are not a good person grin grin

But na where una they get this una gif self from?
Re: Once In A Lifetime by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 24, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
hi. hello brother
please can you change your profile picture back to that one you were wearing bright yellow shorts and orange singlet? thanks.
grin grin ok

1 Like

Re: Once In A Lifetime by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Management says thank you grin
lefulefu:
grin grin ok

1 Like

Re: Once In A Lifetime by XhosaNostra(f): 6:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

He sounds like my type, he's a recluse & has a chipped tooth grin
Honestly, if I didn't have a lot going on at the moment, I'd take him up on this offer. I like him already tongue
Plus, my tarot reader said I'll be meeting a soul mate soon cheesy

For future reference, what's your zodiac sign, OP?

Re: Once In A Lifetime by CaptainMitch: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2020
Hi
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I am an intelligent lady with a great personality, genuinely kind, classy, mature, resourceful, great sense of humour and beautiful. I like your qualities but are you hand some? post your pic let me know if I'd be interested. you didn't state your age too. I don't want evening newspaper.
Re: Once In A Lifetime by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Can I help you
CaptainMitch:
Hi
Re: Once In A Lifetime by CaptainMitch: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
cool
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Can I help you
Re: Once In A Lifetime by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
happy new year oga piko
CaptainMitch:
cool
Re: Once In A Lifetime by CaptainMitch: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Same to you, hope you are isolating.
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
happy new year oga piko
Re: Once In A Lifetime by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
It seems this is a hook up thread. Lemme park here. grin
Re: Once In A Lifetime by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
hehehe I get choice?
biko who be dat on your dp? shocked shocked
CaptainMitch:
Same to you, hope you are isolating.
Re: Once In A Lifetime by CallMeGrace(f): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Can you state your age?
Re: Once In A Lifetime by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
The bolded is very important... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Once In A Lifetime by CaptainMitch: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Some Nairalander who sent nudes to casalinda moniker.
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
hehehe I get choice?
biko who be dat on your dp? shocked shocked
Re: Once In A Lifetime by CaptainMitch: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
25 like you
CallMeGrace:
Can you state your age?
Re: Once In A Lifetime by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
shocked shocked
which nairander? be like say I miss gist
isn't casalinda a troll? na so guys desperate reach?
CaptainMitch:
Some Nairalander who sent nudes to casa casalinda moniker.
Re: Once In A Lifetime by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
very very grin
he get height
he's darkskin
now let's see if he's handsome to know if he fits the TDH criteria cheesy
Ariza:
The bolded is very important... grin grin
Re: Once In A Lifetime by CaptainMitch: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewmen full everywhere a lot more even sent PMs, the casalinda person posted their details, I just stumbled on it by chance.
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
shocked shocked
which nairander? be like say I miss gist
isn't casalinda a troll? na so guys desperate reach?
Re: Once In A Lifetime by CallMeGrace(f): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
CaptainMitch:
25 like you
Go change your d.p!
Re: Once In A Lifetime by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
shame grin grin
but who is the nairalander?
CaptainMitch:
Jewmen full everywhere a lot more even sent PMs, the casalinda person posted their details, I just stumbled on it by chance.
Re: Once In A Lifetime by CaptainMitch: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bad girl, you like what you see
CallMeGrace:

Go change your d.p!

Re: Once In A Lifetime by CaptainMitch: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
I hear he's among the organisers of the Nairaland parties.
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
shame grin grin
but who is the nairalander?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Miseducation Coming Soon( Great Forces) / If This Question Was Asked On A Naija Forum, The Answers Would Be Different PICS / What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.