Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) (120521 Views)

Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by cornel00(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
- The 26-year-old was said to have died on the spot

- The Enugu Rangers attacker was said to be returning home due to the coronavirus

Super Eagles and Enugu International forward Ifeanyi George has been reported killed in a ghastly motor accident while returning to his base on Sunday, March 22, 2020.

The ex-Enyimba of Aba striker was in the car with two others who were also killed in the incident. They were said to be returning home when the tragic incident occurred.

Heartbroken former team-mate and Nigeria beach soccer legend Abu Azeez replied a post with ‘crying emojis’, describing it as the "saddest news of the year".

Ifeanyi George made his international debut for Nigeria in 2017 against Benin and made two international caps. He was aged 26.

The management Enugu in a statement confirmed the involvement of some of their players in a fatal accident while traveling for the ten-days break.

The statement said: "According to scetchy information available to the management, our attacking sensation, Ifeanyi George who was in his vehicle driven by his friend including a B team player, had the vehicle smashed into a parked articulated vehicle along Onitsha-Agbor-Benin road, Sunday morning.

General Manager of the side, Prince Davidson Owumi said, "We just heard this disturbing news this morning and what we hear is not palatable.

"I await information from my officials that are already on their way to the spot where the accident was said to have taken place. We call for prayers in this hour of pains."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1313821-ifeanyi-george-2-killed-ghastly-motor-accident.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gosh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Modified*

What is happening to our indigenous players? One death after another and we haven't seen half of the year yet.

The LMC and NFF have to hold an emergency meeting to chart the way forward. Things are going out of hand.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Omihanifa: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
May God rest their souls

3 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbo man, e don go drink

Your comment reeks of stupidity and gross f**lishness.

It is a pity that I share the same country with you and many of your type.

655 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jeez!!!!!

This is so disheartening...

What a sad way to exit this world?

I know that death is inevitable, even the best athletes can never run away from death. Father LORD I know that I will die someday....that is sure bet, please I don't wish to exit this world this way.

May God grant his family and loved ones the grace to bear the loss, may He also grant his soul eternal repose.

Rest on Odogwu!!!!!

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

Your comment reeks of stupidity and gross f**lishness.

It is a pity that I share the same country with you and many of your type.
I wanted to reply ur comment but for ur signature, oh my God, I almost fall in love with u... I love men dat appreciate women. Thank you very much for that.. U are a darling

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
shocked
This is really sad!!! One of the reasons I hate traveling and if I travel I no dey blink my eyes till I reach my destination cause I no dey trust anyone behind the steering except it’s me!!!
I hope God comforts the bereaved family And I hope they launch full investigation too so as to get to the bottom of this sad occurrence

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by vibre: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
RIP Mr. Onwubiko. But why were you begging death? Now It has answered you. Very bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
I wanted to reply ur comment but for ur signature, oh my God, I almost fall in love with u... I love men dat appreciate women. Thank you very much for that.. U are a darling

Sorry I was a bit rude, that's not my usual self.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
this is so sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbo man, e don go drink
you must be sick

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by cornel00(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The first respondent on this thread is a damn fool for bringing tribalism into this. That is what happens when you're gifted free data. I don't blame her but the network provider who presented her with this rare opportunity...

Meanwhile what is happening to our indigenous players? One death after another and we haven't seen half of the year yet.

The LMC and NFF have to hold an emergency meeting to chart the way forward. Things are going out of hand.

Honestly it's quite disheartening

5 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
sad This nah 200 k speedo.U can’t control steering in diz kin situation.May God give their family fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Zico5(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Avoidable accident if care is taken. Our youths need to take it easy with life. May their souls rest in perfect peace.

15 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by pointstores(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rip
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
See as the Infiniti M35 just waste

Mad ride with crazy stability and outstanding performance.

May the Gentle souls of the departed ones rest in peace. And may God grant the families the fortitude to bare the loss.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
embarassed There’s nothing like RIP anywhere..After death nah judgement.Mercy Lord

4 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by helinues: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbo man, e don go drink

Are you sure you are alright?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by GeniusWeb: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
May their souls rest in peace....

3 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by sexylassie2(f): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
this is pure case of over speeding

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by nairalanduseles: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
cornel00:

Show some respect to the dead

They don't care about the dead .......after all una bible say let the dead bury the dead so he is talking like una master
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbo man, e don go drink
Common! Nobody knows the end.Rip to them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by emirateprince: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rip
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Benesis: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
ohh mehnn, this is ghastly

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Adakintroy2: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbo man, e don go drink

Wetin be una problem self? them swear for una with this tribe thing? Later una go say it's a joke.

I pray make this thing no befall you or members of your household.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by virginboy1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is sad and Gory.

Indeed "Nothing dey this Life"

Rest In Peace cry

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by MrImole: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
RIP brother!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.