Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) (120524 Views)

Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Aturitoroman: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
R . I . P

Overspeeding

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by FutureFocus: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
I don't know why heavy duty vehicles are allowed to park indiscriminately on our high ways, this is a very disheartening news, may God console his family and friends.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by emyibe(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

Sorry I was a bit rude, that's not my usual self.
you smell of stupidity for this your apology. Woman wrapper. See how she licked your brain and you went down on your knees begging her. Mpama. Primary 4 iguana

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Chelseafan99: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sick bastards of nairaland as usual posting sensitive graphic images. You all should be ashamed of your self.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Cantonese: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

Needless apology please. Her remark was very needless and very out of place. In the face of such a remark how should your "usual self respond"? Quickly slap yourself for that apology.

15 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Akalia:
That's all you got to say, Yoruba woman with mouth diarrhoea?
You don't fight evil with evil,you just stoop down to her level,you ended up sounding just as demeaning as her,Nigerian youths have a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mummiesboy:
Some times it was due to pride. This guys think that any were the are people must give way soo he end up in the bottom of trailer thinking he must give way
brain damage, sense is far from you.

However guys need to take this easy, I really Dont understand the kind of chills that will make a navigator not be aware of his environment. I feel sad for them, RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Test the level of alcohol in their body... RIP though
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by RandomVic(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Smh you're both a disgrace and a woman wrapper combined undecided

Kingosytex:

13 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The first respondent on this thread is a damn fool for bringing tribalism into this. That is what happens when you're gifted free data. I don't blame her but the network provider who presented her with this rare opportunity...

Meanwhile what is happening to our indigenous players? One death after another and we haven't seen half of the year yet.

The LMC and NFF have to hold an emergency meeting to chart the way forward. Things are going out of hand.

You mean NFF should appease the gods?
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by arukwe123(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
laxxy:

You are a disappointment...
he is a simp

7 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Akalia(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
shogsman:

You don't fight evil with evil,you just stoop down to her level,you ended up sounding just as demeaning as her,Nigerian youths have a long way to go
Mind your business.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Alexo4real(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
RIP brother
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by priscaoge(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

Why are you apologizing for saying the truth? You are a disgrace I swear! Sounding like a woman wrapper, Tufiakwa!!!!

This shows that you are not man enough! You do not have a word of your own and it’s a huge shame!

If you cannot scold evil with your chest out, never ever regard yourself as a man! For once I thought you have sense and I even applauded you for scolding that fool, only to scroll down to see this joke!

My comment is my comment,I said it with my chest out and I’m not SORRY for it.

Come for me bruhhhh angry angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by jahlove4jah: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
My sympathies to the bereaved families and all those directly affected by this painful mishap. May God continue to comfort them at this time

what a sad way to die.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
I wanted to reply ur comment but for ur signature, oh my God, I almost fall in love with u... I love men dat appreciate women. Thank you very much for that.. U are a darling
U don carry ur wahala come this side again
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

my bro change words grin

you're rude to that imbecilic comment? someone you ought to drag close and give big slap so that her brain can function well next time, you're here apologising

9 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by arukwe123(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

small praise you don fall. SIMP! Your type na mugus to women

16 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Do you have to post this? Have some respect for the victims and their families.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Akalia:
Mind your business.
When you go around behaving like an unfortunate human being in a public forum it becomes my business, this is not your family house,I don't know how a sensible human being will discriminate your fellow country folk,y'all need to get some serious exposure.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
shogsman:

Two of you are stupid,you're a disgrace to manhood, woman wrapper.

Hahahaha. I wonder why he is telling her sorry.

Very funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

Your stupidity is rare.

Go for a COVID-19 test....

See as toto just humble you.

Obote!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
udemzyudex:

Hahahaha. I wonder why he is telling her sorry.

Very funny guy.
He is not funny,he is a weakling that's their trait, very easily influenced,a male that cannot stand his ground shouldn't be considered as a man.he is the type of guy that ends up draining their bank accounts to get a Lady's attention. A stain on real men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by UPANDAN: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Damn! what a gory sight
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
embarassed

RIP to the young man.
what a life.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by staga: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Someone is actually snapping with his phone!
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
arukwe123:
small praise you don fall. SIMP! Your type na mugus to women

pussy nigga plenty for this forum bro. someone he ought to drag close and give hot slap

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by dozzybreezy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

Like seriously?
do you owe her an apology?
You fall our hand bro

8 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by simondee93(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

You are disappointing... what she said was rude and inhumane and you are here apologising cos she said she almost fell in love with you.

11 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sad. May their soul rest in peace
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by arukwe123(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sweeetheart:

pussy nigga plenty for this forum bro. someone he ought to drag close and give hot slap
you no see am. No self worth. This one go release him ATM card and pin if any girl just give am perk

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Studio247: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Omg!
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.