Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men (8993 Views)

At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) / Can We Find A 20years Girl Who Is Still A Virgin In This Our Present Generation? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Martinez39s:
The desire for "get rich quick" schemes and the desire to flaunt wealth— or at least show that one is doing well— are characteristics of youth; it's not limited to males. It's also why many male and female youths live fake lives on social media. There is an increase in "Yahoo boys" as well as an increase in girls eagerly treading the slutty path for any manna from rich men and Yahoo boys. The laziness and lack of ambition, also being characteristic of today's youth, are also not limited to males. The abject reading culture and the aversion toward activities that are intellectually demanding are also not a male problem; they plague both male and female youths. Though not an excuse, such deplorable state of youth in Nigeria is mainly due to the broken system they have found themselves in.

From your write-up, one would erroneously conclude the following:
1) females are the ones making all the money while males are rotting in poverty.
2) Females are the geniuses while males are inept in intellectual endeavors.
3) Females are avid readers while the males are not.
4) Females are the breadwinners of their families.

Such bias and erroneous inferences are not surprising since you, just like other feminists/females, will operate from the natural feminine hubris of female superiority and indispensability, and the natural feminine loathing and envy of men and masculinity. In fact such talking points in the op and the bleating on male ego (as if females don't have ego) as textbook feminists talking points.

As for the redpill, haters are welcome. grin

this 2 sided mouth martins

are you the one saying Nigerians are money hungry people, you criticize the love of money by Nigerians now you are typing another thing here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Genset: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Could not have said it better. The current crop of men are extremely lazy not all though . The last set of graduands in my deoartment produced six female first class and no male. Can you imagine? Even in my class, all the possible first class graduands are females. The only some of the stupid males think about is sex, boobs and ass. Chatting with most of them has made me realise that a lot of them are very lazy and not purpose-driven . A lot of them are waiting for 'internship' money that is yet to come while me, on the otherhand, is trying hard to develop my youtube channel and some other things

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Martinez39s(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

this 2 sided mouth martins

are you the one saying Nigerians are money hungry people, you criticize the love of money by Nigerians now you are typing another thing here
Indeed the average Nigerian, male or female, is money hungry, and takes money worship to the next level even in a pathological way. However, my write-up did not absolve any gender of blame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
to summarize everything in op writing; men are now okay to be just men. most of them no longer need the real men title

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by planter(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
You ladies truly over rate yourselves. We just here watching

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ardar:
So it's the job of mothers to raise boys to become responsible men? What about their fathers?

Let me tell you op, if a male child doesn't have a father figure in his life to instill values and good morals in him, he'll never be complete.

There are certain things that only the father can teach his son as well as the mother to her daughter.

It was my mother who taught me about my period, it was her that helped me all through to understand the changes happening in my body, no matter how close I was to my father, I just couldn't bring myself to talk about it to him. The same is applicable to boys.
the fathers are dying early because of too much hardwork in their quest to earn the real man title

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by kongolo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Martinez39s:
The desire for "get rich quick" schemes, and the desire to flaunt wealth— or at least show that one is doing well— are characteristics of youth; it's not limited to males. It's also why many male and female youths live fake lives on social media. There is an increase in "yahoo boys" as well as an increase in girls eagerly treading the slutty path for any manna from rich men and Yahoo boys. The laziness and lack of ambition, also being characteristic of today's youth, are also not limited to males. The abject reading culture and the aversion toward activities that are intellectually demanding are also not a male problem; they plague both male and female youths. Though not an excuse, such deplorable state of youth in Nigeria is mainly due to the broken system they have found themselves in.

From your write-up, one would erroneously conclude the following:
1) females are the ones making all the money while males are rotting in poverty.
2) Females are the geniuses while males are inept in intellectual endeavors. Males cheat in exams while females don't.
3) Females are avid readers while the males are not.
4) Females are the breadwinners of their families.

Such bias and erroneous inferences are not surprising since you, just like other feminists/females, will operate from the natural feminine hubris of female superiority
and indispensability, and the natural feminine loathing and envy of men and masculinity. In fact such talking points in the op and the bleating on male ego (as if females don't have ego) as textbook feminists talking points.

As for the redpill, haters are welcome. grin

Omar09, emmaodet, pansophist, CAPSLOCKED, JONNYSPUTE,
@Emboldened That is really all feminism is about "The depiction of female humans as inherently superior to their male counterparts".If feminism really cared about the "equality" of all genders,it would be called Equalism .
As for the OPs post,it's just a huge shit test.Ignore it or mock it

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Now, before you attack me or go into fits of hateful convulsion, hear me out first please and perhaps you'd agree with what I'm saying.

This present generation of "men" are an utmost disaster. I am going by what I see mostly on social media and the sordid stories I hear around me.
They do not have the drive, ambition, intelligence and confidence of our fathers. For one, a lot of new generation guys are extremely lazy. They do not want to work hard, they'd rather look for the next "get rich quick" scheme than to actually use their brains in a productive manner. This is evidenced by the proliferation of [i]yahoo boys[/I] in recent times. No one wants to put in the work, they want to be the next Mompha or Hushpuppi, stunting on the gram. It's not a bad thing to like money neither is the desire to be rich despicable. Infact, I think it's a noble desire. But these men would rather spend their entire day daydreaming about getting rich or looking to dabble into nefarious activities instead of actually working hard legitimately. How many of you can boast of a study monthly income of at least N350K?(Which is still very small IMO)

Most of our present men are very unintelligent. Ask the average man you meet the last book he read and it'd probably be a book that he read during his university days as part of his coursework. Speaking of the university, I just want to highlight my point by talking about my own experience back in the higher institution. In a class of about 120, we were evenly split between both genders. There was a stark difference in performance between the female students and the male students. While the girls were doing extremely well, the males on the other hand were failing woefully. They had no interest in academics, they barely attended classes, they relied on "expo" to get through tests and exams. Only a handful of them were doing well. The girls in my course were truly something else, very studious, serious minded and focused. I usually shook my head in disbelief at this unsavory trend. And these are future men who would grow up to be the "head of the home" but they were living life so carelessly. The only thing must Nigerian men are educated about is sex. This is all what they always dream and talk about, busting the next nut. Go through their social media posts and it's always something about big breasts, or big ass or something sexually related. I wish they'd focus all that energy on something more profitable.

I could go on and on about this unfortunate generation of men. They lack any form of drive and ambition, they are not forward thinking, very lackadaisical towards life. A real man should be ambitious. A real man should be a planner. A real man should be a provider. But our weak men of today just take the days as they come with no solid goals or aspirations. Most of them even now rely on their wives as the bread winners. You won't hear much about this because most women keep this a secret so as to not "emasculate" their husbands. A lot of women are now the providers but they'd rather make it seem like it's their husbands that do the providing just to assuage his stupid ego... which brings me to the next point.

The biggest Achilles heel of the Nigerian man is his ego. The average Nigerian man is extremely domineering and controlling, this is why he cannot stand having a successful wife because he feels he would not be able to control her. Thankfully, a lot of Nigerian women are waking up to realize their worth and their power and this has threatened Nigerian men so much grin They have this deep hate for feminists and feminism; they cannot stand the thought that women have come to realize that they are much more than housemaids and that they shouldn't be considered inferior to any man because they can do just as much as men can do. The little thread of "manhood" they were desperately clinging onto to give themselves any form of validation has been rudely snatched away by these pesky feminists! There is nothing left to boost their now dwindling ego so what do they now resort to? Becoming [i]alfa[/I] males and taking the red pill grin grin They try to delude themselves into thinking that they are red pillers and thus will not chase women when deep down inside they know they are failures and that no correct women would look at them twice grin

One last thing I want to talk about before I sign off is about the current trend of these delusional males shaming women for being single grin grin grin I keep on seeing "insults: like[i] evening newspaper[/I] and claims that most feminists need their wrinkled joysticks. These men accord so much importance to themselves that they see a single woman as an anomaly grin These group of men are obviously still sleeping. A lot of Nigerian women are now doing things to make themselves happy. They have come to realise that these men are not worth making any sacrifices for and they'd rather focus their energy on their businesses, careers and themselves. An increasing number of Nigerian women have expressed their desire not to get married and would you blame them? Marriage in Nigeria is like a bondage especially with this low-value men milling around. So my dear Nigerian men, you are not that valuable. When next you see a single girl, just know that it is out of choice or because you all aren't worth anything and don't assume she needs a man. Nobody needs you. You aren't that great tbh.

In conclusion, if I ever have a son, God knows I will raise him right. He will not be a lazy, entitled mess of a man that most of y'all are. I hope my post hasn't offended you in any way.

Next topic: The Redundancy of the Red Pill and MGTWOW movements in Nigeria.

If you're too lazy to read, read the bolded. Thats the most important part of this article.
dominant female sited

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So many sissies... Can u imagine some of them using that silly flower love effect when snapping? Can a real man portrayed by Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart do such? How do you think men of those days married wives who were submissive, respective to them?
we are okay with just being men

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Martinez39s:
Indeed the average Nigerian, male or female, is money hungry, and takes money worship to the next level even in a pathological way. However, my write-up did not absolve any gender of blame.

but you know that money worship is common among Nigerian men

i have seen Nigerian men sell their brothers and sisters for cash,

kill their brother for cash.

i watched a video of davido telling a man to bark like a dog for cash and he did it, atleast, we women still have self respect unlike many men who will do anything for cash

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by proclinician: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hold it right there. Aren't you the same ladybkillagcrueld that trolled my account doch and forced me to deactivate to medich. Are you not supposed to be a male u know?
Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:
For all those men that don't work, if a working woman marry you, accept her name as your surname

Because I don't see the reason why I should be bearing the surname of a lazy man

Only working men are entitled to give a woman their surname
it is a God given right
Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Martinez39s(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
planter:
You ladies truly over rate yourselves. We just here watching
It's not usual when they overrate themselves, and think men are inferior, not useful, or have become "obsolete." That's simply the natural feminine hubris of female superiority and indispensability, and the natural feminine loathing and envy of men and masculinity.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by proclinician: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jon
sexylassie2:

i watched a video of davido telling a man to bark like a dog for cash and he did it, atleast, we women still have self respect unlike many men who will do anything for cash

Here's the 21st century definition of self respect according to what was her name sexylassie2

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
it is a God given right

god given right for what?

nothing is ordained from god, everything is about culture and tradition but nowadays changes are happening and sorry to say, many men are left behind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Martinez39s(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

Money worship is common among Nigerian men and women. Nigerian women will do the same thing, or even more, as men to secure the bag. Do you seriously mean to tell me that no woman would have barked like dog for the money Davido was going to give? Don't act like Nigerian females are angels. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

women and self-respect don't go together.
most women endure a lot from men just to survive because they are lazy and will rather get abused than work.
I can have you lick every part of my body just for peanut money

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Martinez39s(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
kongolo:

@Emboldened That is really all feminism is about "The depiction of female humans as inherently superior to their male counterparts".If feminism really cared about the "equality" of all genders,it would be called Equalism .
Feminism is a misandric and women-supremacist movement masquerading as a righteous movement of gender equality.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by milliondollas(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
WE ARE CLEVER THAN OUR FATHER'S, WE WILL NOT OVER LABOUR AND DIE EARLY WHILE OUR LAZY WIFE WILL LIVE LONG AND ENJOY THE FRUIT OF OUR LABOUR. SIMPLY

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Dollarheist: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Genset:
Could not have said it better. The current crop of men are extremely lazy not all though . The last set of graduands in my deoartment produced six female first class and no male. Can you imagine? Even in my class, all the possible first class graduands are females. The only some of the stupid males think about is sex, boobs and ass. Chatting with most of them has made me realise that a lot of them are very lazy and not purpose-driven . A lot of them are waiting for 'internship' money that is yet to come while me, on the otherhand, is trying hard to develop my youtube channel and some other things
Women have been topping department so as men since God knows moreover things are changing every where in the world men are no longer chasing degrees but zeros
You grab?
Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lalasticlala...... Pls move this to front page.
Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
women and self-respect don't go together.
most women endure a lot from men just to survive because they are lazy and will rather get abused rather than work.
I can have you lick every part of my body just for peanut money

i think you are mistaken.

you say women are lazy, do you know how many women are feeding their families, they pay for everything while the man do nothing other than to eat and drink beer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by MrCodeSolo: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Naa who broke your tender heart Eh? Why the hateful glare & striking generalisation.
Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Okoroawusa: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
adexpa:
You have spoken well op, your message sound well and it was well read. Our society is seriously bad and every youth crave for shortcuts this days, but I will like to point out that as it goes males it goes for females too cus the current ladies are not ready to delay gratification any longer; they want to marry a man now and start enjoying what another woman who married 15yrs ago is enjoying. It is not good too generalise at the same time cus we still have some great male and female out there(the percentage might not be reasonable)

May God help us
My thoughts exactly...We are living in a lazy times both male n female.
Our generation is making it seem like hard work doesn't pay. So the youths are taking the easy way out.

The op made some valid points but her focus on the male part is off point.

We are equally raising so many lazy girls.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by lilmonarch(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

lol so what would u say about Nigerian girls eating Arab men's poo in Dubai? What could be more denigrating? If only nairaland could permit me to upload these videos.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

god given right for what?

nothing is ordained from god, everything is about culture and tradition but nowadays changes are happening and sorry to say, many men are left behind
left behind? men still control the world and everything in it. I don't think there is any woman in the list of top 100 richest on earth.

we men earned the right to be the head long before your ancestors were born. it was given to us by the loving and Wise creator. only foolish men trade theirs in exchange for real man title

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Martinez39s:
Money worship is common among Nigerian men and women. Nigerian women will do the same thing, or even more, as men to secure the bag. Do you seriously mean to tell me that no woman would have barked like dog for the money Davido was going to give? Don't act like Nigerian females are angels. grin

who said nigerian women are saint but i have seen with my own eyes what nigerian men can do when it comes to money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Martinez39s(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:
who said nigerian women are saint but i have seen with my own eyes what nigerian men can do when it comes to money
I have seen with my eyes what Nigerian men and women can do when it comes to money. Good night; end of discussion.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Cholls(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
milliondollas:
WE ARE CLEVER THAN OUR FATHER'S, WE WILL NOT OVER LABOUR AND DIE EARLY WHILE OUR LAZY WIFE WILL LIVE LONG AND ENJOY THE FRUIT OF OUR LABOUR. SIMPLY
my brother your presentation is very powerful.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by SweetCunt97(f): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
we are okay with just being men
Was Okonkwo a Demigod ni
Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Dollarheist: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
left behind? men still control the world and everything in it. I don't think there is any woman in the list of top 100 richest on earth.

we men earned the right to be the head long before your ancestors were born. it was given to us by the loving and Wise creator. only foolish men trade theirs in exchange for real man title
Yeah there are female on the top 100 they made it from inheritance and divorce from men

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by pansophist(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
kongolo:

Nuff said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband / Juju For Love! Any Experience? / I Don't Like The Breasst Am Seeing Whenever I Open Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.