Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men (8957 Views)

At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) / Can We Find A 20years Girl Who Is Still A Virgin In This Our Present Generation? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

i think you are mistaken.

you say women are lazy, do you know how many women are feeding their families, they pay for everything while the man do nothing other than to eat and drink beer
what is wrong with few men deciding to eat and drink? women do that all the time

eating, drinking and chasing other women with wives money is the least we deserve.... for funding the Earth since the creator laid the foundation

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
left behind? men still control the world and everything in it. I don't think there is any woman in the list of top 100 richest on earth.

we men earned the right to be the head long before your ancestors were born. it was given to us by the loving and Wise creator. only foolish men trade theirs in exchange for real man title

you are using rich list to judge that men control the world.

who has all the financial control in the house, decide what goes on in the home, decide what things need to be in the house, how many children you can have, what school the children have to go to

you might look like you have the power but in the real sense women have the control

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Was Okonkwo a Demigod ni
you said he was a real man.
Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
what is wrong with few men deciding to eat and drink? women do that all the.

eating, drinking and chasing other women with wives money is the least we deserve.... for funding the Earth since the creator laid the foundation

it is wrong on a woman's money

if you want to eat, drink and chase, do it with your own money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

you are using rich list to judge that men control the world.

who has all the financial control in the house, decide what goes on in the home, decide what things need to be in the house, how many children you can have, what school the children have to go to

you might look like you have the power but in the real sense women have the control

only real men gave control to their wives.

a man still decide who get kicked out of the house

Jeff Bezos the richest man in the world get bored of his wife and he kicked her out

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

it is wrong on a woman's money

if you want to eat, drink and chase, do it with your own money
women do it with men's money since the founding of the Earth.

we are allowed to reciprocate your loving gesture over the years

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
only real men gave control to their wives.

a man still decide who get kicked out of the house

Jeff Bezos the richest man in the world get bored of his wife and he kicked her out

ok sir, continue living in your fantasy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Omar09(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I don't have anything against it. I think it's a good idea if you're genuinely sick and tired of women and their shenanigans. But most Naija men that jumped on the train of red pill do it due to REJECTION from women. They hide under the pill to claim they're moving away from women when in reality, they can't even get them in the first place. It's just a way to boost their ego. Keanu Reaves and Jake Gyllenhaal are good examples of who red pillers/MGTOW are. Although they've never said it, you can tell by their lifestyle. That is how its supposed to be, not to be screaming it everywhere you go like a deluded person.

It is always rejection that shapes one and directs its path into making better decisions. @bolded and how you said it is the more reason men are afraid of rejection! To me rejection is better than acceptance. It is only monks who are moving away from women. You make it sound as tho no MGTOW and red pill men get women as in they are moving away from women. We MGTOW get women, but not at the expense of our peace, health, finance and mental strength.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

ok sir, continue living in your fantasy

you know the divorce rules here favor men. we can easily afford to kick women out with little stress.

as Nigerians, our God given/constitutional given right even allow us to house 2 of you same time grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Paxie55: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Omar09:

It is always rejection that shapes one and directs its path into making better decisions. @bolded and how you said it is the more reason men are afraid of rejection! To me rejection is better than acceptance. It is only monks who are moving away from women. You make it sound as tho no MGTOW and red pill men get women as in they are moving away from women. We MGTOW get women, but not at the expense of our peace, health, finance and mental strength.
Hmm. This recharge card boy , you would switched to a better business with the strength you exhumed on toto matter but no, you choose to lazy about online. Just like the op had said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Omar09(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Paxie55:

Hmm. This recharge card boy , you would switched to a better business with the strength you exhumed on toto matter but no, you choose to lazy about online. Just like the op had said.

Hi Paxie55, you are right. You are wealthy so you are right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
you know the divorce rules here favor men. we can easily afford to kick women out with little stress.

as Nigerians, our God given/constitutional given right even allow us to house 2 of you same time grin

go and read the law again.

i hope you know that she can ask for monthly payment, she can also claim right to properties and she can also get all the properties that is in her name.

problem here is that many women do not know their rights

the law protect every-one in the marriage as long as it is legal

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

go and read the law again.

i hope you know that she can ask for monthly payment, she can also claim right to properties and she can also get all the properties that is in her name.

that she can does not mean she will get them.

at least she will get ₦10k monthly upkeep to take care of 2 kids.

I can even decide to divorce her with my mouth by just kicking her out and frustrating court process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:

I can even decide to divorce her with my mouth by just kicking her out and frustrating court process

i think bros you are dreaming

guess you are still living in the stone age, dont let your ego deceive you, your emotions is different from the law

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Dollarheist: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:

Even in the western world their men are now waking up they now buy their properties and business with their parents name they will only have a problem at the genesis of the divorce but in the long run they bounce back easily since they still got the dubs

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Dollarheist: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

guess you are still living in the stone age, dont let your ego deceive you, your emotions is different from the law
I heard about one recently they told the man to pay 25k for five kids 5k for each on monthly basis
Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dollarheist:

Even in the western world their men are now waking up they now buy their properties and business with their parents name they will only have a problem at the genesis of the divorce but in the long run they bounce back easily since they still got the dubs
divorce is among the few things we actually got right in this country. some men even ignore court summons for years

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

at least divorce is one of the few things we are getting right in this shîthole

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dollarheist:

I heard about one recently they told the man to pay 25k for five kids 5k for each on monthly basis

that is because the man is broke

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Dollarheist: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
divorce is among the few things we actually got right in this country. some men even ignore court summons for years
Nigerian politicians are not ready to lose their wealth to their wives plus every other part of the world have seen the outcome of those laws in the western world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
at least divorce is one of the few things we are getting right in this shîthole

go read Nigerian Matrimonial Causes Act of 1990

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Dollarheist: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

that is because the man is broke
Who is going to present himself as a rich man in a divorce court?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dollarheist:

Nigerian politicians are not ready to lose their wealth to their wives plus every other part of the world have seen the outcome of those laws in the western world

shebi the man will die, will he take the wealth to the grave, no be em wife and children go get am last last

go read your Nigerian Matrimonial Causes Act of 1990

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dollarheist:

after all these hardwork to make money in this country, one woman will just walk into my life, spread legs for me, then walk out with my property.

I will just kill the woman

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Dollarheist: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

shebi the man will die, will he take the wealth to the grave, no be em wife and children go get am last last

go read your Nigerian Matrimonial Causes Act of 1990
His wife?
My grand uncle played some joker on his wife tho, but i wont put that on a public forum from all his property home and abroad she didnt smell shi* infact he pulled a real fast one on her
Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dollarheist:

Who is going to present himself as a rich man in a divorce court?

you have forgotten that about 70 to 80% of people in this country are broke, so expect plenty broke men

you are not 50 cent

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by sexylassie2(f): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dollarheist:

His wife?
My grand uncle played some joker on his wife tho, but i wont put that on a public forum from all his property home and abroad she didnt smell shi* infact he pulled a real fast one on her

it is because she doesnt know her right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Dollarheist: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
after all these hardwork to make money in this country, one woman will just walk into my life, spread legs for me, then walk out with my property.

I will just kill the woman
I wont even raise a knife logic and proper family politics will put her where she belongs
Zero emotions is needed during the divorce game

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Dollarheist: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

it is because she doesnt know her right
She has hell lot of lawyers as friends, sis forget some men appear meek but dem go dribble you pass ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by zexy2030(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Now, before you attack me or go into fits of hateful convulsion, hear me out first please and perhaps you'd agree with what I'm saying.

This present generation of "men" are an utmost disaster. I am going by what I see mostly on social media and the sordid stories I hear around me.
They do not have the drive, ambition, intelligence and confidence of our fathers. For one, a lot of new generation guys are extremely lazy. They do not want to work hard, they'd rather look for the next "get rich quick" scheme than to actually use their brains in a productive manner. This is evidenced by the proliferation of [i]yahoo boys[/I] in recent times. No one wants to put in the work, they want to be the next Mompha or Hushpuppi, stunting on the gram. It's not a bad thing to like money neither is the desire to be rich despicable. Infact, I think it's a noble desire. But these men would rather spend their entire day daydreaming about getting rich or looking to dabble into nefarious activities instead of actually working hard legitimately. How many of you can boast of a study monthly income of at least N350K?(Which is still very small IMO)

Most of our present men are very unintelligent. Ask the average man you meet the last book he read and it'd probably be a book that he read during his university days as part of his coursework. Speaking of the university, I just want to highlight my point by talking about my own experience back in the higher institution. In a class of about 120, we were evenly split between both genders. There was a stark difference in performance between the female students and the male students. While the girls were doing extremely well, the males on the other hand were failing woefully. They had no interest in academics, they barely attended classes, they relied on "expo" to get through tests and exams. Only a handful of them were doing well. The girls in my course were truly something else, very studious, serious minded and focused. I usually shook my head in disbelief at this unsavory trend. And these are future men who would grow up to be the "head of the home" but they were living life so carelessly. The only thing must Nigerian men are educated about is sex. This is all what they always dream and talk about, busting the next nut. Go through their social media posts and it's always something about big breasts, or big ass or something sexually related. I wish they'd focus all that energy on something more profitable.

I could go on and on about this unfortunate generation of men. They lack any form of drive and ambition, they are not forward thinking, very lackadaisical towards life. A real man should be ambitious. A real man should be a planner. A real man should be a provider. But our weak men of today just take the days as they come with no solid goals or aspirations. Most of them even now rely on their wives as the bread winners. You won't hear much about this because most women keep this a secret so as to not "emasculate" their husbands. A lot of women are now the providers but they'd rather make it seem like it's their husbands that do the providing just to assuage his stupid ego... which brings me to the next point.

The biggest Achilles heel of the Nigerian man is his ego. The average Nigerian man is extremely domineering and controlling, this is why he cannot stand having a successful wife because he feels he would not be able to control her. Thankfully, a lot of Nigerian women are waking up to realize their worth and their power and this has threatened Nigerian men so much grin They have this deep hate for feminists and feminism; they cannot stand the thought that women have come to realize that they are much more than housemaids and that they shouldn't be considered inferior to any man because they can do just as much as men can do. The little thread of "manhood" they were desperately clinging onto to give themselves any form of validation has been rudely snatched away by these pesky feminists! There is nothing left to boost their now dwindling ego so what do they now resort to? Becoming [i]alfa[/I] males and taking the red pill grin grin They try to delude themselves into thinking that they are red pillers and thus will not chase women when deep down inside they know they are failures and that no correct women would look at them twice grin

One last thing I want to talk about before I sign off is about the current trend of these delusional males shaming women for being single grin grin grin I keep on seeing "insults: like[i] evening newspaper[/I] and claims that most feminists need their wrinkled joysticks. These men accord so much importance to themselves that they see a single woman as an anomaly grin These group of men are obviously still sleeping. A lot of Nigerian women are now doing things to make themselves happy. They have come to realise that these men are not worth making any sacrifices for and they'd rather focus their energy on their businesses, careers and themselves. An increasing number of Nigerian women have expressed their desire not to get married and would you blame them? Marriage in Nigeria is like a bondage especially with this low-value men milling around. So my dear Nigerian men, you are not that valuable. When next you see a single girl, just know that it is out of choice or because you all aren't worth anything and don't assume she needs a man. Nobody needs you. You aren't that great tbh.

In conclusion, if I ever have a son, God knows I will raise him right. He will not be a lazy, entitled mess of a man that most of y'all are. I hope my post hasn't offended you in any way.

Next topic: The Redundancy of the Red Pill and MGTWOW movements in Nigeria.

If you're too lazy to read, read the bolded. Thats the most important part of this article.
the society is stiff for the guys but succulent for the ladies. They enter where ordinarily a man can't enter without a good link. we are trying

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Dollarheist: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

you have forgotten that about 70 to 80% of people in this country are broke, so expect plenty broke men

you are not 50 cent
From the federal bureau of statistics right?
May God help us all
Re: Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

go read Nigerian Matrimonial Causes Act of 1990
act or no act the maximum you get is 5k per child for upkeep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World / Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.