Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba (69324 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oh waoooh
I wish them quick recovery...
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by box192: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by SmartyPants(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
noblealuu:

Though some may see this as a loving caring virtuous woman, to be discreet, I see this as folly on both spouses.

If I were in the shoes of Idris, I wouldn't even allow wify come closer. We both cannot be down with shit.

It was always likely that if he had it she would have it too. Better for them to quarantine together than risk her going out and spreading it.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Bigleaf1006: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kizyte:
I understand the fact that she's tested positive, but one thing I don't understand is why she's laughing about it undecided

Some people think Coronavirus is a joke...

Please don't joke about this, see what's happening in Italy; 475 people die every 24hrs. Take precautions and stay protected!
I think the whole thing is being a bit exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by ipobarethieves: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Restoration to dem.They shall not die but live and declare the work of God,God has chastised us sour but has not given us unto death
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Brightgem(f): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
GraGra247:

Nothing like a rare wife here. The guy is fabulously rich, famous and successful.

If you have these qualities, ladies will even eat your shiit.
Lolz! Which ladies abeg? some men are so empty all they have to offer is money and material things. Is this what you plan to teach ya shidren, especially the girls to eat a man's poo so long he has money.

No be all women follow for that nonsense. Kam Dan!

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by sam4noow(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
post=87678479:
This is getting more serious each passing day.

Get well soon Mrs Elba.

Get well soon Fellaini.

STAY SAFE GUYS.

It is real!!

Mai Suya I can see you're now humble.. keep it up grin
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by laxetude: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nairaland mods need to create a sub-forum for Corona virus news. It's flooding the front page and feeding the panic.

Cc. Seun lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Brightgem(f): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
noblealuu:

Though some may see this as a loving caring virtuous woman, to be discreet, I see this as folly on both spouses.

If I were in the shoes of Idris, I wouldn't even allow wify come closer. We both cannot be down with shit.
Makes sense. She shouldn't be close to him, even if she insisted, he should not let it happen. It's making me question if they are for real or its for clout or whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by LowerPriceData0(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Muncy: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Muncy:
embarassed embarassed

A rare Wife indeed.

To others, it is folly.

I wish you both quick recovery!
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by fof1: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by box873: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
That woman is damn beautiful

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by wristbangle: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
There is a report that German chancellor has tested positive to the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Martinola(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
noblealuu:

Is this what I have been teaching you in the chat room hun
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by eyinjuege: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Majority of the deaths in Italy (the country with the highest deaths from the virus) are old people.
The life expectancy in Italy is 83 years , andbrhe virus seems to be wiping their aged population. More deaths because they have older people there.
In Nigeria, average life expectancy is 53 years . Very far from the age group it is most fatal in.
Many people in Naija may catch it, but I doubt it will be fatal in most.
People should just follow advice. Avoid gatherings, our old people should isolate themselves and family should help them with supplies.
Wash hands regularly, avoid touching your face (thank God for the pancakes on most Naija women's faces, they've mastered the art of not touching their faces so makeup doesnt stain their hands even long before the Corona hit) cheesy.
Isolate yourself from others if you have a cold, cough, fever or even flu like symptoms of malaria.
No more owambes or religious gatherings.
Let us just follow general advice and majority will be fine

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by sheltcon: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rear wife. This is d meaning of for better for worse.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by noblealuu: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Is this what I have been teaching you in the chat room hun

cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by fatymore(f): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Someone on twitter said, why won't she have it when she was in his nose during the video he posted

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Enculer2: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bloody scam.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Griffon(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
These ones are cashing out on people's ignorance.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Nicoddemus(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
post=87678479:
This is getting more serious each passing day.

Get well soon Mrs Elba.

Get well soon Fellaini.

STAY SAFE GUYS.

It is real!!

This man is back again
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Sterope(f): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Ivimilly: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
victorian:
It clearly shows idris is a good caring husband to his wife.

Not all wealthy men are good and caring to their wives.
Not all wealthy men are still Married to their wives. Ask Dangote, none of his wives are ready to go back to him.
Not all wealthy men have good wives .
And I know of wealthy men in their 40s, 50s, 60s, they've never been married, broken engagements here and there, no woman be it bad or good woman is willing to marry and live with them, upon all their Wealth. And their only prayer to God everynight is : please God give me a wife.

And Idris Alba has got himself a wife who truly loves him to the moon and back.

He's a very lucky man and she's a lucky woman too.
They will survive it and bounce back.

No man prays that sort of prayer
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by kushme: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
victorian:
It clearly shows idris is a good caring husband to his wife.

Not all wealthy men are good and caring to their wives.
Not all wealthy men are still Married to their wives. Ask Dangote, none of his wives are ready to go back to him.
Not all wealthy men have good wives .
And I know of wealthy men in their 40s, 50s, 60s, they've never been married, broken engagements here and there, no woman be it bad or good woman is willing to marry and live with them, upon all their Wealth. And their only prayer to God everynight is : please God give me a wife.

And Idris Alba has got himself a wife who truly loves him to the moon and back.

He's a very lucky man and she's a lucky woman too.
They will survive it and bounce back.

Potential me, and I am just in my thirties. Again, people like us don't pray to any God for a wife.

marriage no be am.. Women na disturbance. Aside sex, I wouldn't like a lady to live in my house.. Come and go. wink
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Sexyliciousbri: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is really getting out of hand..May God help us
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bigleaf1006:
They are both asymptomatic to the most dreaded virus right now and they are both smiling and all comfy like nothing happened.

Yet everyone is already panicking that this virus would wipe us out.

Me for one will stick with the thinking that there is more lies than truth around these covid19 BS.
Exactly my brother.. Mostly in Nigeria here.. Something is telling me the pandemic has been politicised, core truth there is corona in Nigeria.. But my heart of heart tell me from the day I saw nasarawa record 1st case that na scam to collect money from ministry of health and to embezzle
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Karleb(m): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by dejio42(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
GraGra247:

Nothing like a rare wife here. The guy is fabulously rich, famous and successful.

If you have these qualities, ladies will even eat your shiit.
Guy why? A woman holding on to a dying husband is not rare? Tell me a woman that will bleep a HIV positive fella all in the name of RICH not to talk of corona. Mind you the lady is successful as well.
Forget all DAVIDOs assurance shit,1c him heat coro,CHIOMA could distance herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Mugabe Knows I Don't Wear Panties" - Zodwa Wabantu / Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. / MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.