Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba (69320 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by seyichicago(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
forget the fact that the guy is rich.....a good wife indeed.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
victorian:
It clearly shows idris is a good caring husband to his wife.

Not all wealthy men are good and caring to their wives.
Not all wealthy men are still Married to their wives. Ask Dangote, none of his wives are ready to go back to him.
Not all wealthy men have good wives .
And I know of wealthy men in their 40s, 50s, 60s, they've never been married, broken engagements here and there, no woman be it bad or good woman is willing to marry and live with them, upon all their Wealth. And their only prayer to God everynight is : please God give me a wife.

And Idris Alba has got himself a wife who truly loves him to the moon and back.

He's a very lucky man and she's a lucky woman too.
They will survive it and bounce back.
idris and his wife go still divorce. Dangote did not marry poor women thats why they can leave. There are grandpa of 70 80 married to younger women. Any serious man that wants marriage can get it in one month if he he is rich. Stop all this ya nonsense assertions

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by lebete3000: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Kylekent59: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
eyinjuege:
Majority of the deaths in Italy (the country with the highest deaths from the virus) are old people.
The life expectancy in Italy is 83 years , andbrhe virus seems to be wiping their aged population. More deaths because they have older people there.
In Nigeria, average life expectancy is 53 years . Very far from the age group it is most fatal in.
Many people in Naija may catch it, but I doubt it will be fatal in most.
People should just follow advice. Avoid gatherings, our old people should isolate themselves and family should help them with supplies.
Wash hands regularly, avoid touching your face (thank God for the pancakes on most Naija women's faces, they've mastered the art of not touching their faces so makeup doesnt stain their hands even long before the Corona hit) cheesy.
Isolate yourself from others if you have a cold, cough, fever or even flu like symptoms of malaria.
No more owambes or religious gatherings.
Let us just follow general advice and majority will be fine

Let me reason you.

Now let's assume you go to a nearby shop to get something to eat---gala. You tell madam to give you gala, she sells gala to you by picking the gala up with her hands, then handles it to you, then you pay her and go back home.

You arrive home, and first thing you do is to wash your hands, after you hands are dried, you open the gala and begin to consume.

See your flaws:

After washing your hands with soap, you still went ahead to touch the gala sachet/nylon which the woman sold to you( let's say the woman has the virus) . Now the virus/ viruses is/are on the nylon surface which your washed hands then picks again.

You consume the gala together with the virus on the surface of your hands.

It is not only by washing the hands, maintaining distances, wearing face mask, having sex, staying too close to a person that coughs or even a handshake, but also the droplets hanging in the air coming in contact with the eyes.

If you don't touch your face, eye or mouth with your hands, then droplets which contains the virus in the air would come straight to your eyes, rest on your lips, and also wind / breeze will definitely direct it into your nose as you breath.

There is something they are not telling us about this virus. IMO

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Amanda4life: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
GraGra247:

Nothing like a rare wife here. The guy is fabulously rich, famous and successful.

If you have these qualities, ladies will even eat your shiit.

I'm not among them
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by victorian(f): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
kushme:

Potential me, and I am just in my thirties. Again, people like us don't pray to any God for a wife.

marriage no be am.. Women na disturbance. Aside sex, I wouldn't like a lady to live in my house.. Come and go. wink

You are in your 30s.

Trust me I didn't mention successful guys in 30s looking for wife .

At 30s Una never serious yet. Na pay as u go things, u will be after, so your revelation is not shocking cheesy

Guys in late 30s sef are not in a hurry, except the struggling guys.

So Don't worry ,guys in their 30s are not in my case profile .

Enjoy your freedom cool

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Amanda4life: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
rattlesnake:
No be human being she be?
na sex cause am

May be sex addiction
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Kubernetes: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Skyfornia:
Hope they get treated and whole...quick recovery to them

U don't get treated.The virus has no cure at least for now.The best a doctor can do is to stabilize u and let your immunity do the rest.
It's just like cold,even if you do not take any medication,it will naturally go after 4-7 days
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Amanda4life: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
wristbangle:
There is a report that German chancellor has tested positive to the virus.

Yes
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Amanda4life: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Foolishness.

If both of them becomes down with it, how are they going to help each other

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by victorian(f): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
idris and his wife go still divorce. Dangote did not marry poor women thats why they can leave. There are grandpa of 70 80 married to younger women. Any serious man that wants marriage can get it in one month if he he is rich. Stop all this ya nonsense assertions

Which one is poor again?
I thought y'all were saying any woman born of Nigerian roots can eat and swallow any rich man shit and take rubbish as long as he's wealthy?

Which one is only the poor women again? And not the rich women or women from Rich background.

Look u no get talk.

Any man who wants to get laid even now now, can see woman to fucvk and move on.

but if u are man who wants a peaceful and successful marriage wey people u invite to celebrate with you, won't later mock u after a year over divorce matter, my dear it can take forever to find such woman and marry except prayer and God is involved. Before such wishes of having a wife, not girlfriend, not bestie, not friends of benefit but a Wife, mother and lover, 3 in one.

No be moi moi.

Men above 40s all know the truth, so Let's leave it as it is.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by box467: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by iswallker(m): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
He tested + and invited his wife to be with him..

What manner of stupidity was that.. undecided

I blame the govt for not isolating him in a camp.. undecided. That's why he knowingly infected his wife. undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
GraGra247:

Nothing like a rare wife here. The guy is fabulously rich, famous and successful.

If you have these qualities, Victorian will even eat your shiit.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Originalsly: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kylekent59:

Let me reason you.

Now let's assume you go to a nearby shop to get something to eat---gala. You tell madam to give you gala, she sells gala to you by picking the gala up with her hands, then handles it to you, then you pay her and go back home.

You arrive home, and first thing you do is to wash your hands, after you hands are dried, you open the gala and begin to consume.

See your flaws:

After washing your hands with soap, you still went ahead to touch the gala sachet/nylon which the woman sold to you( let's say the woman has the virus) . Now the virus/ viruses is/are on the nylon surface which your washed hands then picks again.

It is not only by washing the hands, maintaining distances, wearing face mask, having sex, staying too close to a person that coughs or even a handshake, but also the droplets hanging in the air coming in contact with the eyes.

If you don't touch your face, eye or mouth with your hands, then droplets which contains the virus in the air would come straight to your eyes, rest on your lips, and also wind / breeze will definitely direct it into your nose as you breath.

All that you said is true and very possible..... the reason why they are shutting down cities period.... that's what China did. The only solution is isolation. As in this report what we should note is the wife tested positive but has none of the symptoms. That's why this virus is so dangerous..... you can have it... be sharing it ... and don't even know. This virus lives outside the body for days.... especially on plastics and metal. Don't be fooled by the low numbers..... just that many people are not tested. Should testing kits be available... the numbers will skyrocket. NYC... more testing done.... 8500 yesterday... over 12 000 earlier today. Self quarantine is the only way .... prevent yourself from catching/sharing the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by iammolise(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Covi plss don't take Elba with u I beg thee... He's a phenomenal actor.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by iammolise(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Covi plss don't take Elba with u I beg thee... He's a FINE actor.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by victorian(f): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=Smartchoiice post=87679861][/quote]

Hahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seems u don't know me. First I'm a blue blood even though I'm down to earth. I know my origins very well. And I've tasted wealth for this life wey I come. So wealth and riches is nothing but just luxury, one can die and leave behind at anytime, God chose to take the person.

Secondly, Ask the two wealthy arrogant guys I dated for a very short while say two weeks here on nairaland, and the other one was just one week! they will tell u, I told them to go to hell with everything they have.

I don't take rubbish from any man who doesn't know the value of a good woman, no matter how wealthy he is.

So I know u are looking for my mouth and uv got it.
people who know me outside nairaland, knows I'm a no nonsense woman.

I have never seen a man who will marry me and still suffer me in this life and I will still stay? God forbid. The man is not yet born.
I'm Not proud, but I'm just saying it, as it is.

No man whether rich or poor can suffer me and I will stay?
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by jubrilELsudan: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
THIS IDRIS MAN SEF, HE LIKES FVCKIES TOO MUCH. HE KNOWS THAT HE IS SICK, HE COULDN'T EVEN LEAVE HER KUKUNASE ALONE.

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by jubrilELsudan: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
victorian:

Hahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seems u don't know me. First I'm a blue blood even though I'm down to earth. I know my origins very well. And I've tasted wealth for this life wey I come. So wealth and riches is nothing but just luxury, one can die and leave behind at anytime, God chose to take the person.

Secondly, Ask the two wealthy arrogant guys I dated for a very short while say two weeks here on nairaland, and the other one was just one week! they will tell u, I told them to go to hell with everything they have.

I don't take rubbish from any man who doesn't know the value of a good woman, no matter how wealthy he is.

So I know u are looking for my mouth and uv got it.
people who know me outside nairaland, knows I'm a no nonsense woman.

I have never seen a man who will marry me and still suffer me in this life and I will still stay? God forbid. The man is not yet born.
I'm Not proud, but I'm just saying it, as it is.

No man whether rich or poor can suffer me and I will stay?

YOU SO BEAUTIFUL. I WILL LIKE TO HANG YOU ON MY CEILING AND FVCK YOU TSETSEFLY STYLE THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by SirBunky85(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
sam4noow:
Damm sh**tt niggggarrr

This Coro na bad market ooo..

i Sha pray it doesn't affect my bet9ja Virtual sport grin

Nnamdi abeg play me Dog 6, place 1&2... stake am tiri hundred grin

chai this Virtual no go kill me oo cry
and u think it's funny right?senseless post
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by SirBunky85(m): 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
AngelUhate:
The saying "there is love in sharing" just became clear to me.

Joke aside this is the first time in a while that the whole world is looking really helpless and hopeless.

World leaders are completely overwhelmed. My confused president even called it [b]COVIK- ONE, NINE[/b]senseless

cry
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Rafaeloma: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Interesting... Something is not just right with this whole infection with COVID-19....

May God help us, Amen.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by sam4noow(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
SirBunky85:
and u think it's funny right?senseless post

SirMonkey what's ur problem?
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by eyinjuege: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kylekent59:

Let me reason you.

See your flaws:

It's a highly transmissible virus, no doubt. I never disputed that. Precautions help reduce the risk of transmitting the virus. Wash your hands as many times as possible. Remove your wrap and let the gala fall on your plate without touching it. Go back and wash your hands before eating it.
As per the droplets, that's why I mentioned self isolation if you have symptoms of malaria or a cold. Stay home so you don't infect others. These are all precautions advised.
Follow them.
Like I said, many people will likely get it in Nigeria, but I doubt it would be fatal in the majority.
There is a spectrum of symptoms.
Idris Alba and wife in this case barely have any symptoms so far. Most of those that do complain of symptoms you have as in malaria (flu like symptoms). We are used to those kind of symptoms in Naija anyway. It is fatal in old people, which we don't seem to have so many of, as in Italy (they have the 2nd highest life expectancy 2nd to Japan in the world).
Our immunity is probably also stronger as we have always battled with infectious diseases in Africa hence we have loads of antibodies to all sorts.
Let's continue to observe as things pan out.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by SirBunky85(m): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
sam4noow:

SirMonkey what's ur problem?
senseless
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by sam4noow(m): 12:00am On Mar 23, 2020
SirBunky85:
senseless

Thank God u just said it... Idiat grin
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Ekaka1(m): 12:03am On Mar 23, 2020
I saw a video of her all over him when he was diagnosed with. COVID-19 ...and I thought what are they thinking, she had not contracted it then embarassed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by GreatResearcher: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2020
victorian:
It clearly shows idris is a good caring husband to his wife.

Not all wealthy men are good and caring to their wives.
Not all wealthy men are still Married to their wives. Ask Dangote, none of his wives are ready to go back to him.
Not all wealthy men have good wives .
And I know of wealthy men in their 40s, 50s, 60s, they've never been married, broken engagements here and there, no woman be it bad or good woman is willing to marry and live with them, upon all their Wealth. And their only prayer to God everynight is : please God give me a wife.

And Idris Alba has got himself a wife who truly loves him to the moon and back.

He's a very lucky man and she's a lucky woman too.
They will survive it and bounce back.
Always typing much. yet, makes little sense
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by GreatResearcher: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2020
Kizyte:
I understand the fact that she's tested positive, but one thing I don't understand is why she's laughing about it undecided

Some people think Coronavirus is a joke...

Please don't joke about this, see what's happening in Italy; 475 people die every 24hrs. Take precautions and stay protected!
The whites don't take life serious as you black motherfvckers
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by eyinjuege: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2020
I personally would take my chances with Corona than Ebola anyday.
Just saying lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2020
SouthNigerian:
My darling Nigerians, please stay safe, this ain't a joke. The epidemic isn't smiling.

Stock your homes with foodstuffs, my Candid Advice.

Panic buying alarmist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Mugabe Knows I Don't Wear Panties" - Zodwa Wabantu / Rihanna: My Mum Told Me I Am Igbo / MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.