Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Jokes That Will Make You Forget About Covid-19 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes That Will Make You Forget About Covid-19 (1304 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out / 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes That Will Make You Forget About Covid-19 by Emmanuel226(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
It's always great to have a good laugh, and make others laugh�... So, let's quickly check out these hilarious Tweets and jokes that will definitely make ur day

*****************JOKES***************

1. Why is it that everything can happen in secondary school, but mathematics teacher will never get sick? ��

2. Give a girl an iPhone 11, and her parents won't ask her where she got it from. But just give her ordinary pregnancy and her mother, father, uncles, aunties, her whole generation and even her ancestors too will come looking for you! ���

3. Is it bad for me to stop a public bus and greet all the passengers, the driver and the conductor, then simply walk way��?

4. If someone tells you a secret and you disclose it, you’re the reason behind the proverb “Walls Have Ears”!��

5. Na person wey never see problem dey use good English pray! ��

6. If you think your man doesn’t know maths, tell him you’re pregnant...my sister, you go see calendar maths! ���

7. Last night, I prayed hard and asked God to remove all the fake things in my life... Boom! The next morning, I can’t find my Gucci bags!���

8. It's only African parents that will advice you for 6hours and still tell you "I don't have much to say" ���

9. Ladies, If you think your man doesn’t know maths, tell him you’re pregnant... my sister, you go see calendar maths! ���

10. Hearing your name being called when no one is actually calling you is a sign that your village witches are testing their microphone!��‍♀️��

Hope you had a laugh or two �... Please, don't forget to FOLLOW me and check out my other posts �.

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day�!

Re: Jokes That Will Make You Forget About Covid-19 by Emmanuel226(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
More

Re: Jokes That Will Make You Forget About Covid-19 by Emmanuel226(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lastly

Re: Jokes That Will Make You Forget About Covid-19 by Bilabong(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for the joke but crop them before posting na
Re: Jokes That Will Make You Forget About Covid-19 by Emmanuel226(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bilabong:
Thanks for the joke but crop them before posting na
ok,pls explain dis cropping stuff,I don't gerrit
Re: Jokes That Will Make You Forget About Covid-19 by Bilabong(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Emmanuel226:
ok,pls explain dis cropping stuff,I don't gerrit

Like removing the unwanted part
Re: Jokes That Will Make You Forget About Covid-19 by Emmanuel226(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bilabong:

Like removing the unwanted part
ok tankz

(1) (Reply)

Ilham Hausa Novels Complete / reading / New Way Of Proposing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.