Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Treatment For Coronvirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment For Coronvirus (344 Views)

Natural Treatment For Kelodalis Nuchae, Popularly Called Bumps Or Keloids... / Top Best Treatment For Migraine Headache / Herbal Treatment For Candida/yeast Infection (arun Oju Ara Obirin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Coronvirus by deavicky(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
I really don not understand why chloroquine phosphate is been approved for the the treatment of coronavirus. Information that I have says about 80000 persons where infected in China while about 4000 persons died. And presently they said everyone that was quarantined in China had be be discharged. My question is why not get what China used to treat her patient. Or they refused to give it out to the world.
Re: Treatment For Coronvirus by godofuck231: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
My own question is that why is the person who weaponised the virus still breathing, this is an act of terror,

1 Like

Re: Treatment For Coronvirus by deavicky(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Is it that nobody knows how China took care of their Coronavirus patients.?
I had something about it this morning, but I don't want to believe what I was told. They said they killed all the people that where infected but I find it hard to believe.

(1) (Reply)

Will The Coronavirus Ever Go Away? Read WHO Top Experts Thought / Senegal: 10-minute Coronavirus Test May Be On Its Way - For $1 / Coronavirus: COMPLETED 110 Bed Isolation Center Built By Gtbank In Lagos [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.