Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man (80443 Views)

How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Ahhhhhh
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by xendra: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2020
engrelvis:
u dat v taste , goals n without marriage plans where r u today?
dum-dum not without marriage plans but there are bigger goals.

I'm meeting my goals
you should aim at being better not bitter.
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Wolgrace:
The man's confidence in his statement "it was an express agreement" got me laughing uncontrollably... Like I be fine boy that time!

Still boasting in his olden days fine boy shakara... I will say he is blessed with such beautiful and contented generation. Unlike today's own, na wa o!
I always sigh when I see how our generation has become. Its like the opposite of what our forefathers experienced. Manners are lacking amongst us. The way and manner some people comment on NL and attack their fellow members always calls for a concern.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2020
sivel:
My brother it is God who gives life. Beware we now have Corona. Even 70 may just be wishful thinking

God, eh?

OK smiley

And you think I am scared of that thing called Covid-whatever that you guys are getting yourselves worried sick over? Lol. Not me. For a man who lived through the Ebola scare, I feel insulted.

If death comes right now, fine. I am not worried about anything. Absolutely nothing. You should live my life. It is totally great.

The fact that I said 70 doesn't even mean I want to live that long. It is just an indication of how long I can tolerate on this planet. It is quite an annoying place. East, West, North or South.
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Ibrahiimo(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2020
Weting WOMEN no go see for MONEY

The MAN is right, women can sleep with anyone as far as MONEY is involved

a WOMAN can sleep with a 100 years OLD man, so far as the man can PAY her BILLS, if you know you KNOW

since LADIES of nowadays sleeps with a DOG just because of MONEY, why would they not SLEEP with an old MAN

A man with MONEY, nomatter his AGE, is a trap to WOMEN. infact, this is an understatement, WOMEN can sleep with anything for WEALTH, be it Goat, Horse, Dog, etc

If you have DOG at home, just call/invite one OLOSHO to your house, she will comfortably sleep with the DOG as far as you will pay HER.

Wetin Concern Me!!!

THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Brunicekid(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2020
xendra:
he no bleep tire, he was a sensible and responsible man. but you on the contrary cannot even take little time to read before you comment
Yes,the man was a RESPONSIBLE HANDSOME MAN in his young days...

He wasn't a Womancoholic.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by mirabel9(f): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2020
Mr charming daddy i hail o!
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Ar01 people grin grin
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by landmark86: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Far better than Ned Nwoko and Oshiomole

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by engrelvis(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2020
xendra:
dum-dum not without marriage plans but there are bigger goals.

I'm meeting my goals
you should aim at being better not bitter.
lol....I shud aim.No wahala sis.is well.Godbless
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by MhizJoyce(f): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2020
xendra:
yea, people that attach mhiz to their names are usually like that.

but we are not on same page women I know are setting better standards and aiming at bigger goals
Bigger goals like hooking up with a rich sugar daddy. Big girl with big god angry

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by KennieKingOba(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2020
hhhmm that reminds me of my early 20s
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2020
Nackzy:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

handsome man

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Timileyin1234(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2020
xendra:
cheesy cheesy women da year no get taste, class or hope na! na only marriage be their goal, you cant compare with recent times.
The one that taste class. what about Ned Nwoko
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Nackzy: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Topmaike007:
I can see that you were the one that use to arrange girls for him
grin grin
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Nackzy: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2020
farem:

Learn to read. Don't just deduce nonsense from the headline
You're an idiot, he will come and tell you his other side, you don see anyody were them write bad things for BIOGRAPHY b4? Fool don't think outside the Box deh dia
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by olowodara(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Follow www.instagram.com/walkurpage to promote your products and services
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by paix(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Nackzy:
Fine Man, this one don bleep tire, even at 90+ he's still looking fine
He's looking young because he is doing the opposite!!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Phyde: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Topmaike007:
pastor told us money is the root of all evil, and still if you don't bring tithe offering them will not recognise you
Money is not the root sir, but the love of it is the root.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by OlawaleBammie: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2020
Trizyd:
Ekiti people and long life. I admire them a lot.

Na we b dat bro

Our Oloriebi is more than 90, goin to 100 but nigga still dey waka upandan not with staff but with his transistor radiogrin
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by xendra: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2020
Timileyin1234:

The one that taste class. what about Ned Nwoko
what about him? can you tie his shoe cheesy
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by joshuaidibia(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Onyiamaogu:

A 96-year-old retired headmaster has explained that in his days as a young man, no woman could resist his charms.

Samuel Adejuwon, a retired headmaster based in Akure, Ondo State, tells PETER DADA about his life, career, family and other issues

You’re said to be 96 years old, how did you know your age?

I can remember that my father took me to Ikere Ekiti from my hometown, Ido-Ajinare, at a tender age, to be living with a relation (woman) so that I could start my elementary school at Saint John’s Primary School. That was in the 1930s.

I started school at that time and I was already grown a bit. That was how we could deduce that I must be 96 at least now. I could remember that I wept for almost a week when I got there. I started Class I because I was a little bit mature. I got to Class II there. After taking an examination, I did Standard I and II but had to continue Standard III in Okemesi Ekiti at Saint Michael’s Primary School with a group of pupils from Ido-Ajinare. We would leave on Sunday evening and come back on Friday evening. I went further to Ijero Ekiti for Standard V and Standard VI. After Standard VI, I started teaching at the same Saint Michael’s Primary School. I taught for four years before I proceeded to Saint John’s Teachers’ College, Owo.

After my training as a teacher in Owo, I started working as a trained teacher. I later became a head teacher at Saint Michael’s Primary School, Ilara-Mokin. As a trained teacher, I was full of pride and people respected me a lot in the community. Ladies always flocked around me.

You look younger than the age you have described, what is the secret?

God is the secret of my longevity.

Did you pick your wife among those ladies that flocked around you in those days?

There, I had two female teachers working with me. One of them was from Ipogun; she was dark and fat, and the other one was fair and slender, but walked sluggishly. When thinking having a wife, I had to consider the one from Ipogun.

When did you get married to her?

We got married in January 1955.

How did you woo her?

I was the head teacher then which made me a popular person. Being a teacher then gave one a great chance. Besides, I was living in her father’s house before I wooed her, so it made it easier for me. However, it suddenly dawned on me when I took her home for introduction that like me, she came from a village and I started wondering how the marriage would work. Despite that, I still married her and she loved me.

How did she react when you proposed to her?

Why would she say no? Me, a neat and well dressed teacher! If you saw my dressing then, no lady would see me and not admire me. It was an express agreement.

When you got married, did she live with you or in her hometown, considering how you were moving from town to town as a teacher?

She was with me of course, going with me wherever I went.

You said you were a good-looking teacher, how did you cope with advances from ladies?

I did not look at them. I am a disciplined person and I believed it would lower my prestige as a trained teacher if I became a philanderer. I was known for good principles. Some women didn’t like to be posted to my school. They would say that I did not have special treatment for ladies. And that was true. If you were a pregnant teacher and you came late, I would warn you and tell you that I would not take any action because of your condition. Six months after delivery, such a woman must brace herself or leave. I didn’t accept any nonsense.

How would you compare working with government in the days you were young with the situation now?

Government work was good then. There is nothing good in it now. That’s my view because I believe so much in hard work.

Where did you work as a trained teacher?

I worked at Ido-Ani and Owo. I spent a long time in Owo.

How did you manage to achieve a good balance between your domestic responsibilities and working hard at work?

I’m a man. It is women that cater for children.

But your wife was also a teacher, how did you work out the schedule?

As I said earlier, I warned pregnant and nursing teachers against coming to school late. So, I also warned her against coming late. Though at home, I pitied her a lot because she would go to school and come back with me and then go straight to the kitchen when we got home, while I would be in the sitting room, sometimes dozing off, but she would send for me when the food was ready.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/no-lady-could-resist-me-as-a-young-man-adejuwon-retired-headmaster/%3famp=1

Daddy was once a boy. Respect from one Jnr baller to a Snr Baller, respect Sir
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by xendra: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Bigger goals like hooking up with a rich sugar daddy. Big girl with big god angry
nah, I see that's all you knowcheesy you need to change your circle
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Topmaike007(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Phyde:

Money is not the root sir, but the love of it is the root.
but bible did not say is love
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Richdad50:
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts.

Assault, someone please get the ambulance
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Okeyc230: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Lekwe anya ya
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Phyde: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Topmaike007:
but bible did not say is love
Read 1 Timothy 6 vs 10
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Baba u too fine jareee, see his sexy eye with that romantic look on baba face.
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by haleymoon: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oga headmaster, what about now.
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
fairfora:
I always sigh when I see how our generation has become. Its like the opposite of what our forefathers experienced. Manners are lacking amongst us. The way and manner some people comment on NL and attack their fellow members always calls for a concern.

Here is the clue. Remember a scene in the movie "the gods must be crazy" where an empty content of cocacola bottle thrown down from a flying mini aircraft of the western tourists on our peaceful and well contented land, and the acts of our negro brothers that follows upon sighting it?

This is how we left and forsook the ancient landmark of our fathers, and adopted another man's uncultured and fatherless manners glittering like gold which is NOT, due to covetousness. Our black heritage culture as the backbone of our ancient fathers that breeds good manners, peace, love and contentment was hijacked and broken. Hence, the ill manners of our present generation as you stated.

God save us!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.