Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man (80442 Views)

How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Trizyd(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Na we b dat bro

Our Oloriebi is more than 90, goin to 100 but nigga still dey waka upandan not with staff but with his transistor radiogrin

You guys are lucky. If na me, I will just go buy one drinks he likes, kneel down and ask to bless me..Our elders should bless us, this world is getting terrible
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by stmartins4: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
, I had two female teachers working with me. One of them was from Ipogun; she was dark and fat, and the other one was fair and slender, but walked sluggishly. When thinking having a wife, I had to consider the one from Ipogun., I had two female teachers working with me. One of them was from Ipogun; she was dark and fat, and the other one was fair and slender, but walked sluggishly. When thinking having a wife, I had to consider the one from Ipogun., I had two female teachers working with me. One of them was from Ipogun; she was dark and fat, and the other one was fair and slender, but walked sluggishly. When thinking having a wife, I had to consider the one from Ipogun.
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Timileyin1234(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
xendra:
what about him? can you tie his shoe cheesy
Why should I be lacing someone shoes. It’s degrading
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Nackzy: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
paix:
He's looking young because he is doing the opposite!!!
meaning
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Don't get happy or feel OK if you pay a huge money for a work but you didn't see good result. Here is good news At LEM where we deal with anything contain painting, we re into house painting, frame ( your portrait), T-shirt design, branding, and printing & publishing. For more information call us on :08172010068.
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by kiddapunk: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
xendra:
cheesy cheesy women da year no get taste, class or hope na! na only marriage be their goal, you cant compare with recent times.
where my Anger for you go strong Xendra, na if you worwor! Mtcheeww
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Temidayo8765: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
see below
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by mrkings84(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Women actually work harder than men.....
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by uthlaw: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
xendra:
cheesy cheesy women da year no get taste, class or hope na! na only marriage be their goal, you cant compare with recent times.
the recent times na olosho them be!
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by xendra: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
uthlaw:
the recent times na olosho them be!
because men these days are dogs na. abi olosho dey sleep with themselves
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by paix(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nackzy:
meaning
He's chaste.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by MuyiRano(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Far better than Ned Nwoko and Oshiomole
hate speech
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by OlawaleBammie: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Trizyd:

You guys are lucky. If na me, I will just go buy one drinks he likes, kneel down and ask to bless me..Our elders should bless us, this world is getting terrible

Hmmm, u spoke well, omo odo agba.

But @d emboldened, i tink its too late, yes its too late cus the world has ended already grin angel Gabriel will soon blow wizu.

av already told people around me dat b packing their travelling bags cus na heaven sure pas now oo grin
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Yksulaimon02(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
NextD18:
Even at this your age, if you can guarantee 99.596% of Nigerian non virgins ladies the position of whatsapp admin, they'll fvck you so well.
.596%
How did you get the decimals

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by IB444: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Great grandpa basking in his tell of triumph
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Gabriel004: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
xendra:
sharrap there, what are you without money wetin dem go take you do? no be your guys dey chop shit for money? cheesy you no fit eat for table wey Regina "dat small girl" dey eat now. that's class tongue
Reason I said you Nigeria girls of now are classless. Stop talking of class. You are nowhere near. That is not class, that is oloshoism.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Gabriel004: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
xendra:
because men these days are dogs na. abi olosho dey sleep with themselves
Girls of now are dogs that need to be treated as pig.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Gabriel004: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
xendra:
what about him? can you tie his shoe cheesy
Because you are money slave. Did I not say you can date monkey is it has money. And you are talking of class

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by xendra: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Gabriel004:
Because you are money slave. Did I not say you can date monkey is it has money. And you are talking of class
what language are you writing monkey language? I can't date you mr monkey
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by xendra: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Gabriel004:
Girls of now are[b] dogs that need to be treated as pig. [/b]
ode! na as your papa take treat your mama you dey talk for outside
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by imagrg(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
But can he still do what Ned and Osho are doing NOW?
I mean, bashing small girls?
CoronaVirusRelo:

Far better than Ned Nwoko and Oshiomole
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Gabriel004: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2020
xendra:
ode! na as your papa take treat your mama you dey talk for outside
My mama is a reputable woman that never depended on any man. Unlike you harlots of today. I know you lack respect or your parents at home. So I don't bother myself. With the way you reason like a money slave. No one will doubt it that you inherited it from your mother. Spit on both of you.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Gabriel004: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2020
xendra:
what language are you writing monkey language? I can't date you mr monkey
Date who. Me date you. I spit il luck from my side. Who will date a slave to money like you. Funnies thing is that you will still be ugly with it.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by xendra: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2020
Gabriel004:
Date who. Me date you. I spit il luck from my side. Who will date a slave to money like you. Funnies thing is that you will still be ugly with it.
TBH I don't even believe you have a mothercheesy no good mother will raise a thing like you. of course you spit Ill luck, you are made of it.

mr "not slave to money " yet eats people's shit for money tongue
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Gabriel004: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
xendra:
TBH I don't even believe you have a mothercheesy no good mother will raise a thing like you. of course you spit Ill luck, you are made of it.

mr "not slave to money " yet eats people's shit for money tongue
Lol, if someone like you has a mother. Then shame on her. She needs to be tied to a public place and flogged very well for not giving you a sense of humor. For ignoring you and not giving you proper home training and better life that made you turn to slave cos of money. I spit on her. It is better not to have mother than have a mother like your own mother.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Gabkosh: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gabriel004:
Lol, if someone like you has a mother. Then shame on her. She needs to be tied to a public place and flogged very well for not giving you a sense of humor. For ignoring you and not giving you proper home training and better life that made you turn to slave cos of money. I spit on her. It is better not to have mother than have a mother like your own mother.
Chai, this is too much for someone's daughter na. if that girl go commit, her blood dey your head.
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by xendra: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gabriel004:
good thing you admitted you don't have a mother. that's okay to knowcheesy otherwise I for vex when you said "for not giving you a sense of humor " now I know you waited for your mother to give you everything including sense that's why you have none.
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by xendra: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gabkosh:
Chai, this is too much for someone's daughter na. if that girl go commit, her blood dey your head.
park well. nobody is committing anything over an idiot, he isn't talking to anybody cheesy he will have to first be making sense.
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Gabriel004: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
xendra:
good thing you admitted you don't have a mother. that's okay to knowcheesy otherwise I for vex when you said "for not giving you a sense of humor " now I know you waited for your mother to give you everything including sense that's why you have none.
Lol, I rather not have a mother than having your type of mother that is so weak to take carbide you in a proper way. if I have such mother, I will disown her or kill her by myselfcos she does not deserve to live.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Gabkosh: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
xendra:
park well. nobody is committing anything over an idiot, he isn't talking to anybody cheesy he will have to first be making sense.
Can you please write in English.
Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by xendra: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Gabriel004:
Lol, I rather not have a mother than having your type of mother that is so weak to take carbide you in a proper way. if I have such mother, I will disown her or kill her by myselfcos she does not deserve to live.
Gabkosh:
Can you please write in English.
your brain

Re: Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man by Gabriel004: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2020
xendra:
your brain
Can the guy folking your dirty smelly pussy stand me when it comes to brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.