Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 (5773 Views)

Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by EmmyBlogs(f): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
The coronavrivus (COVID-19) pandemic has taken a real toll around the globe with it's rapid spread and death and still counting.

This are faces of some Italian Nurses and Doctors after working for hours in intensive care attending to COVID-19 victims.

COVID-19 has been known to have negative effects on it's host, like fever, tiredness, and dry cough.

People can be infected with the virus from 1-14 days before developing symptoms. Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment.

It was also learnt that Older people, and people with health conditions may be more vulnerable to becoming severely sick to the virus.

Remember to keep basic personal hygiene. Wash your hands with Sanitizers and put on gloves and noise mask. Be safe.

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/03/22/faces-of-italian-doctors-and-nurses-after-hours-attending-to-covid-19-patient/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by judgementyard(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
A big thanks to them

14 Likes

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Greystone: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
My fellow Nigerian doctors, this is going to be us in a few weeks time.

God help us all.

13 Likes

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by daddytime(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Faces of heroism...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by seunlayi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Weldone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by donbachi(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Inside a world class facility,in a civilized nation...see as e be..imagine Naija wey no even get test centers not to talk of quarantine centers...GOD abeg make covid-19 no enter dis country oo.

2 Likes

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Davash222(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Greystone:

God help us all.
God bless una for us.

10 Likes

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by knowhowk: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
donbachi:
Inside a world class facility,in a civilized nation...see as e be..imagine Naija wey no even get test centers not to talk of quarantine centers...GOD abeg make covid-19 no enter dis country oo.
It's Already here ...Actions Speaks quickly than sitting down to pray ,Pray and Pray .
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Eagleboney(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
I still doubt that this virus is in Nigeria,
quoting Aristotle when he was asked what a man could gain from lying, he replied "" not to be believed when he says the truth ""

you can attack me ,do so with your facts and proofs
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Humphrizy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
May God strengthen them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by shugaboy6102(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Anyone who dies fr this virus, his or her blood will be on the head of this irresponsible govt who had time to shut down borders and restrict air travels but was forming James bond when other nations were taking actions.
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by mytime24(f): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by unity004(m): 12:30am On Mar 23, 2020
grin they are facing what Nigerian soldiers are currently facing. if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by otipoju(m): 1:57am On Mar 23, 2020
The next two weeks will be revealing.
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Amotekun777: 3:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Faces of gallant heroes and heroines...
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by iammo(m): 5:44am On Mar 23, 2020
white people sef

1 Like

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by lonelydora: 5:54am On Mar 23, 2020
Greystone:

God help us all.

God will see you guys through

1 Like

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by VERON01: 5:58am On Mar 23, 2020
Eagleboney:
quoting Aristotle when he was asked what a man could gain from lying, he replied "" not to be believed when he says the truth ""

The best way to attack is to IGNORE
u and that has been done

3 Likes

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by wasuka14(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Village Chiefs are in shocked!!!

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Lynx001: 6:35am On Mar 23, 2020
na wa o.
final year students: last card
ASUU:pick 2
corona:everybody general market.
na so one guy go test because im dey get coro symptoms.
result:
hepatitis A:positive
malaria:3.0
typhoid:4.0
syphilis:present.
ulcer:present.
appendicitis.
na only corona im no get.
na wa
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Kingluqman(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Heroes!!!

Thank you so much... pray for Italy

1 Like

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Bluezy13(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Eagleboney:

attack: You are an ignoramus!

fact: The virus is in Nigeria.
proof: Atiku's son in Abuja is a carrier.

2 Likes

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by potbelly(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Thanks for the sacrifice and support... cool
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by potbelly(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2020
So Atiku that said his son has contacted the virus is lying abi...
Eagleboney:

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by TemmyT002(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2020
Eagleboney:

Don't worry. I think it is a psychological something. You are refusing to believe it because you are scared.
Just stay home alright?

1 Like

Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2020
EmmyBlogs:

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/03/22/faces-of-italian-doctors-and-nurses-after-hours-attending-to-covid-19-patient/

cc: lalasticlala

And the idiots we have here in naija are isolating them self quack and sissy doctors everywhere.
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Mizwisdom(f): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2020
judgementyard:
A big thanks to them

For what? hundreds of people are dying in Italy because of their shoddy handling of the virus infection
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Mizwisdom(f): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2020
Greystone:

God help us all.

It will never be you, don't wish such for our country.
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by Brunicekid(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2020
donbachi:
Amen, Amen and Amen in Jesus Mighty Name.
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by ajasay3030(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2020
These people have been working day and night to ensure people live healthy. But here in my country, no one wants to die.
Re: See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 by LordAzubuike(f): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2020
Greystone:

God help us all.
If you have any Mbbs degree, it needs to be confiscated because you Nigerian breed of doctors are as good as useless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphi; Video /pic Of Maggot Infested Head Of A Lady After Using Brazilian Hair. / How To Eliminate FIBRIODS Without SURGERY Or DRUGS / (%***longrich Products Here***%)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.