Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Idris Elba's Wife, Sabrina Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Elba's Wife, Sabrina Tests Positive For Coronavirus (505 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Idris Elba And Wife, Sabrina Dowhre At The 2019 Met Gala / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idris Elba's Wife, Sabrina Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Innov8ve1: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sabrina has announced that she tested positive for coronavirus, days after her husband and British actor Idris Elba tested positive for same virus.

Speaking to US media mogul Oprah Winfrey, 30-year-old Sabrina insisted she was “not surprised” and never questioned staying with the “Luther” star after his confirmed infection.

She said;

"Actually, I found out this morning, Oprah, that I tested positive.

"I’m not surprised. As soon as I heard that Idris was potentially exposed I was on my way anyway and I wanted to be with him.

"I think that’s an instinct as a wife you just want to go and take care. We didn’t change the way we interacted.

"I could have made a decision to put myself in a separate room or maybe stay away.

"I’m sure people are making those decisions, they’re tough decisions to make. But I made the decision to want to be with him and still touch him."

Elba who has hinted that he got contaminated the day he was at an event with the infected wife of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, stressed that his wife may well have already been infected by the time his positive result came back too.

Speaking to Oprah, he added:

"On the day of the exposure, we were together at home and had been together right until I had departed to fly.

"So at any point then, and prior to us knowing, if I’d caught it, she’d certainly have caught it in that time period as well."

https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2020/03/coronavirus-test-for-idris-elba-wife.html

Re: Idris Elba's Wife, Sabrina Tests Positive For Coronavirus by borntoexcel2000(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
God help him
Re: Idris Elba's Wife, Sabrina Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Citytrend: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
A week ago, it was the man. Now the wife. God
Please I wish them Quick recovery in this trying time
Re: Idris Elba's Wife, Sabrina Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Yenefer(f): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
And they will not die. all this celebrities are payed actors there's cure for Covid19. Even in China there's no single top government officials, police, military, celebrities or Rich people that died hell even in Italy

3 Likes

Re: Idris Elba's Wife, Sabrina Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Innov8ve1: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
And they will not die. all this celebrities are payed actors there's cure for Covid19. Even in China there's no single top government officials, police, military, celebrities or Rich people that died hell even in Italy
Government officials in iran got infected
HERE

(1) (Reply)

"No More Foreign Friends", China President Restricts The Movement Of Foreigners / Nollywood Entertainer Praises First Spouse, Second Wife Responds / See What Lady Pregnant For 3 Years Gave Birth To (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.