Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Are You Struggling With Your Ecom Biz? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Struggling With Your Ecom Biz? (743 Views)

Enhance Your Ecom Journey With A USA Stripe Account / How To Start An ECOM BRAND If You Are On Low Budget / Cheapest Ecom Store(dropshipping) Package (check To Get Started) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Struggling With Your Ecom Biz? by loverprince(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
we've seen the worse in the last few years In Nigeria.

Nigerians been killed in south africa, bokoharam, kidnaping, increase in suicide rates,
government turning deaf ears on their
citizens. Citizens take law into their hands
by detroying south african companies.

This only mean one thing!
The Government doesnt give care about us.
If its not beneficial to their pocket, Damn it!
its non of their business.

Its left for you to take care of yourself and your
loved ones.

And also for people like me to help you the little
way we can.

Today, I have something amazing for you.
https:///3biUdi5

Its a story of a tiny device that made a 24yrs old
guy N20million last year and how you to can turn
your ecom business from a cash-eating monster
to a money making machine.
Re: Are You Struggling With Your Ecom Biz? by loverprince(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Are You Struggling With Your Ecom Biz? by loverprince(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chat on whatsapp 08101547378
Re: Are You Struggling With Your Ecom Biz? by nopoverty(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Benefit From This Exchange Rate. My Brother Is In New York. / How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? / Business To Earn Money During And After Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.