Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George (1228 Views)

Fake Life: Actress Shan George Mocks Her Industry Colleagues On Instagram / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Actress Shan George Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by ebironmi(f): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nollywood veterann actress, Shan George who has been married thrice and divorced has disclosed that she is scared of giving marriage a try again.

In an interview with The Sun's "Inside Nollywood", the 49-year-old grandmother stated that it might take someone who truly sees her as a "sister for anything marriage to happen again."

Shan George wrote;

“Marriage! Hmmm… to be fair, one of the reasons that would make me not to consider marrying again is that I am scared. I am an only child and all my life, I have always defended myself by myself, because it was just me. When people bully me, I man up and challenge them.

"So, right now, little things that seem like a threat to me, I could possibly overreact. It might have to take someone who truly sees me as a sister for anything marriage to happen again. I am just scared, let me carry my cartons of trouble and maintain my lane.”

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by Ladylite: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
She should rest na

5 Likes

Re: I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Midnight newspaper

Remarry what!

Comedy!

Fvck tool

4 Likes

Re: I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by GolDRoger: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
This one still the talk about marriage

meanwhile .. What led to one two three failed marriages?? U have to look urself in the mirror and answer that question

4 Likes

Re: I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by Humphrizy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Just speechless

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by seunmohmoh(f): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Maybe she's not destined to have a marriage.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
She need prayer

2 Likes

Re: I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by FatherBona: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]“Marriage! Hmmm… to be fair, one of the reasons that would make me not to consider marrying again is that I am scared. I am an only child and all my life, I have always defended myself by myself, because it was just me. When people bully me, I man up and challenge them.

"So, right now, little things that seem like a threat to me, I could possibly overreact. It might have to take someone who truly sees me as a sister for anything marriage to happen again. I am just scared, let me carry my cartons of trouble and maintain my lane.”[/s]

Close your mouth.......... undecided

Close angry your legs too grin
Re: I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
seunmohmoh:

Destined? Is there anything like that in marriage

If you want marriage to work. It will work
All it takes is to be responsible and discipline to let go of some things, and accommodate some other things.

She's not ready to live that life of responsibility and discipline

Old mama is still feeling funky
grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by ashewoboy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
seunmohmoh:

what is that? is anybody not destined to marry? would have called you a mediocre buh my love for you would not let mecheesy.
Re: I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Never say Never darling.

You are still good to go.
Re: I’m Scared Of Remarrying After Three Failed Marriages – Actress Shan George by Omenaalanka: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
post=87681783:
Never say Never darling.

You are still good to go.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

(full Video) Toke Makinwa Shoes Closet Worth Millions Of Dollars / 'I Will Apply For Bbnaija In 2021' - Rema / Bbnaija:Reno Omokri Criticised Nigerians For Raising $15,000 In 5 Hours For The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.