Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus (111984 Views)

Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies / Adamu, Atiku Abubakar Son Screened As Commissioner Nominee In Adamawa / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Image123(m): 1:04am On Mar 23, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Gwagwalada Hospital?

Travel ban has forced everyone to stay and enjoy the health facilities they developed. He would have been flown abroad before. God works in a mysterious way. If Buhari catches it, he will be forced to be under the care of Nigerian doctors that he loathes and despises. London ain't gonna let him in. I hope billions in account will save them.

\

People with diplomatic passport and private jets can travel i think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Coreyon: 1:05am On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
I wish the young man a speedy recovery and I'll keep him and other infected folks in my prayers.

I hope he irresponsible people, places of worship and other gathering places are paying attention.

God is in your heart, not inside any church building or in front of any foolish, ignorant and irresponsible pastor.

[/s]
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Debaks1: 1:05am On Mar 23, 2020
SouthNigerian:
My people, can you all see Covik 1-9 is a mad dog?

Stock your homes with food items, the reality is becoming clearer. I repeat, stock your homes with food items.

May Heaven grant him speedy recovery, Amen.
Think about the worst case scenario and evaluate against existing data on the virus.... You would see how ridiculous ur advice is.... Stop spreading panic and fear.... Ur chances of winning the lottery is higher Dan covid killing u
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Coreyon: 1:05am On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
sad.
[/s]
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 1:06am On Mar 23, 2020
cRobo:

My goodness, coronavirus is not a death sentence, if one is untreated within 3 months, that person is most likely to die

The question was between HIV and Coronavirus which is more fatal and I said coronavirus not undermining the fact that it can be treated

It is only fatal when untreated and f the patient have underlying illness

Please don't get me wrong
About 80% show mild symptoms or no symptoms and recover well...about 20-15% cases become severe...these 15% cases are the cases that now needs the respirator. And 5% of these 15% cases gets critical majorly due to the pneumonia it causes in the severe cases. Now must people cases that become severe are mostly the very old or those with underlying issues like diabetes, cancer etc...so i don't understand your statement of someone dying within 3 months

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Hotfreez: 1:06am On Mar 23, 2020
staga:

Please help me ask the nut head you responded to how many tertiary health institutions in Nigeria have functional ICUs, talkless of ventilators. He thinks the survivors just survived like that?

Even if it means emergency crowdfunding, we need ventilators and emergency ICUs urgently.
Instead of people to think of solutions, they are buying rice and beans and preparing to hide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by linearity: 1:08am On Mar 23, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
If a cure is not found for this disease before it penetrates the hinterlands of Africa,especially Nigeria, Italy's case will be a child's play,God forbid. A lot of factors such as ignorance,poverty, excessive religious belief,dirty environments ,lack of right medical equipments and logistics
etc will naturally aid its spread in Africa.

Some Nigerians still believe that the virus attack is a scam ! These categories of people still live their 'normal lives' without any caution thereby constituting a major threat to the entire populace.

I'm not an alarmist but I strongly believe that the virus has spread much more in this country than what is currently being reported. There is hardly any state that is free of the virus now,truth be told.

The governments need to put in more efforts to combat this disease than the fire brigade approach we are witnessing now.

Dude forget it!

Even if a cure is found tomorrow, Nigeria and Africa will be las las to get it.

The whiteman will ensure that everyone of their citizen get the cure before they will allow it to leave their shore.

Just like US currently put export restrictions on encrypted software, they will stamp a big bold export restriction on it. In fact Trump is locked in a battle with Angela Merkel, because Trump is trying to lure a German company actively trying to produce the vaccine away from German to US.

We did this to ourselves by continuing to elect clueless and corrupt leaders. The silver lining here is, no one is immune and their ill gotten wealth is not going to safe them neither will their mansions and high fences be a barrier.

When this blows over, maybe this will help drive home the important lesson, that charity begins at home.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by SavageResponse(m): 1:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Jimiyung:
Close the border to people not trade.

How is that even possible?

Will the goods walk across the border by themselves?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by abokikhalifa: 1:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Everybody is now calling on God. People that were forming invisible and all shit. I thought you said God does not exist. Human are not grateful at all. Las Las na God be baba. Lord have mercy on us all.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Excuzeme: 1:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Jack500:
Useless politicians, Thank God corona doesn't differentiate and it is not a respecter of money or position.

If the lame duck in Aso rock has closed d airport 2 or 3 weeks ago, we wudn't have be in this mess

Nonsense.

He was all the while, waiting for his daughter who was in the UK, to come back to Nigeria, kept the airports open and did not ban flights from the UK and some other pandemic countries and in doing so, he put 200Million Nigerians at risk!
Say something for a very selfish, inept, nepotistic and useless leader.
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Hotfreez: 1:10am On Mar 23, 2020
mvem:
About 80% show mild symptoms or no symptoms and recover well...about 20-15% cases become severe...these 15% cases are the cases that now needs the respirator. And 5% of these 15% cases gets critical majorly due to the pneumonia it causes in the severe cases. Now must people cases that become severe are mostly the very old or those with underlying issues like diabetes, cancer etc...so i don't understand your statement of someone dying within 3 months

Bro, do we have the equipment to handle those 15 or 20%?
If a quarter of Nigeria gets infected, that's 50M people. 15% of 50M is 7.5M people. Even 5% of 50M is 2.5M people.

Do we have capacity to take care of 2.5M people?

What we need to do is emergency crowdfunding to import equipment directly from China. Then everyone stays the Bleep at home.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Coreyon: 1:11am On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

From the same anti-Nigerian, anti-PMB people that just a few weeks ago were shouting that COVID-19 was a hoax and government looting scheme, now story don change, they are now shedding crocodile tears and talking about borders that was never any of their concern..

Igbos can be funny sha..
[/s]
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Hotfreez: 1:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Image123:

Travel to where? Who would give you clearance to land or direct your plane at takeoff? It's like you want those Airforce recruits at the airport to shoot down the plane.

Airports close today. After that, everybody stay here.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Excuzeme: 1:14am On Mar 23, 2020
SavageResponse:

How is that even possible?

Will the goods walk across the border by themselves?

One driver drives a truck of Goods across border. Ships dump containers at the Port
Four hundred and sixty people on one Boeing 737 crosses the "air" border at a time, from a high risk country like the UK or Italy.

Its a no-brainer.
If he had closed our "air border" (air space) to flights from high risk countries, two weeks before he did, we wont be in the Shyte we are about to experience in the next two weeks!
Just watch what is about to happen. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:15am On Mar 23, 2020
linearity:

Dude forget it!

Even if a cure is found tomorrow, Nigeria and Africa will be las las to get it.

The whiteman will ensure that everyone of their citizen get the cure before they will allow it to leave their shore.

Just like US currently put export restrictions on encrypted software, they will stamp a big bold export restriction on it. In fact Trump is locked in a battle with Angela Merkel, because Trump is trying to lure a German company actively trying to produce the vaccine away from German to US.

We did this to ourselves by continuing to elect clueless and corrupt leaders. The silver lining here is, no one is immune and their ill gotten wealth is not going to safe them neither will their mansions and high fences be a barrier.

When this blows over, maybe this will help drive home the important lesson, that charity begins at home.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Korllami007: 1:15am On Mar 23, 2020
staga:

Please help me ask the nut head you responded to how many tertiary health institutions in Nigeria have functional ICUs, talkless of ventilators. He thinks the survivors just survived like that?

Some mumu are calling ordinary flu. This more like a pneumonia that's why ICUs are using respirators on the patients because it attacks the lungs. I don't think Nigeria have that kind of facilities here. If they have, it might not be enough to go round for 10,000 people at once if it becomes pandemic in each state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Jbleenk: 1:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Atiku and his household should be isolated

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by able20(m): 1:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Image123:

Travel to where?, The places you want to go their VVIPs and top politicians also have the corovirus
diplomatic passport and private jets cannot help anyone for now
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Ib2dk: 1:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Make God help us all
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Abdulrahmanoluw: 1:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Hmm Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 23, 2020
abokikhalifa:
Everybody is now calling on God. People that were forming invisible and all shit. I thought you said God does not exist. Human are not grateful at all. Las Las na God be baba. Lord have mercy on us all.

Who are the everybody?

Nigerians I presume with their mentality.

Sane people are driving to cutting edge measures to contain virus and my people are calling on God.

Even your pastors that used to tell you about the blood of Jesus are now doing online broadcast.

Same God they have been calling on over the years and the country keeps retrogressing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by proclinician: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2020
That hospital is nonexistent. Your son needs icu to even survive this virus and the icu beds in this country is not up to 50 because u and other people like you in leadership never thought a day like this would come. That's why all the funds that should have been used to beef up our Healthcare u used to buy houses in dubai. This your son may be worth not less than 100m$ of national treasury and he never thought it wise to buy his perosnal ICU bed incase of events like this. Nobody saw it coming. Truth is your son has 96% chances of dying and you should get tested too. The poor you all have neglected over the years are praying to their gods for help some are praying to the sky. God help us

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 1:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Hotfreez:

Bro, do we have the equipment to handle those 15 or 20%?
If a quarter of Nigeria gets infected, that's 50M people. 15% of 50M is 7.5M people. Even 5% of 50M is 2.5M people.

Do we have capacity to take care of 2.5M people?

What we need to do is emergency crowdfunding to import equipment directly from China. Then everyone stays the Bleep at home.
endemics/pandemics do have a peak before the curve flattens and it won't reach those numbers...you talk of crowd funding, how will you do that ?..A whole US has 170, 000 ventilators and there is a shortage in the world...There are people that eat because of the streets, people that their survival lies on what they hustle every day on the streets, people that earn money and feed and carter for their children because of what they do like businesses....so if everyone stays at home, what will become of these people...food,money etc...who will aid them...this is not US or UK that are giving a certain money to all at home, you know that can't happen here and our economy is not robust

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nig4Greatness: 1:27am On Mar 23, 2020
The unfortunate reality of this virus is that before one get tested and discovered positive,he has already infected 3 other people and the progression continues.
Just this time last month,there has not been any death reported in the US, with few cases but within a month,they now have over 400 deaths and over 32k positives cases.
The government should enforce social distancing laws and close down any church or mosque that disobey the order.
More testing kits needs to be provided and isolation centres provided in every local government.
This virus has come to stay as long the vaccine is still out of reach.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 1:28am On Mar 23, 2020
proclinician:
That hospital is nonexistent. Your son needs icu to even survive this virus and the icu beds in this country is not up to 50 because u and other people like you in leadership never thought a day like this would come. That's why all the funds that should have been used to beef up our Healthcare u used to buy houses in dubai. This your ison may be worth not less than 100m$ of national treasury and he never thought it wise to buy his perosnal ICU bed incase of events like this. Nobody saw it coming. Truth is your son has 96% chances of dying and you should get tested too. The poor you all have neglected over the years are praying to their gods for help some are praying to the sky. God help us
His son is likely stable and one of the 85% that shows no symptoms or mild flu symptoms and will recover in some few weeks time, that's test negative... Only about 10% need ICU care...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nig4Greatness: 1:31am On Mar 23, 2020
mvem:
endemics/pandemics do have a peak before the curve flattens and it won't reach those numbers...you talk of crowd funding, how will you do that ?..A whole US has 170, 000 respirators and there is a shortage in the world...There are people that eat because of the streets, people that their survival lies on what they hustle every day on the streets, people that earn money and feed and carter for their children because of what they do like businesses....so if everyone stays at home, what will become of these people...food,money etc...who will aid them...this is not US or UK that are giving a certain money to all at home, you know that can't happen here and our economy is not robust

170k respirators in the US??.
You must be joking.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 1:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

170k respirators in the US??.
You must be joking.
I am not... So you are not current...lol...just go and check yourself, browse yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by GermanMelania: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2020
SavageResponse:

You people keep shouting "Close the airports and the borders".

I hope you know that your useless shithole country does not manufacture anything!

Im disappointed. User name does not check out. Weak ass flacid response

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by proclinician: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2020
mvem:
His son is likely stable and one of the 85% that shows no symptoms or mild flu symptoms and will recover in some few weeks time, that's test negative... Only about 10% need ICU care...

10% of positive cases need icu you are wrong. This disease presents as chronic pneumonia and it doesn't take long before the main and accessory respiratory organs give up and patient will require intubation. I am not wishing the young man death but my annoyance is that we could have done better. Italy is overwhelmed because they have just 7k icu beds nationwide and had to ration the intubation process for the sick and hence the number of casualties.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nig4Greatness: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2020
mvem:

People get well from it with just antibiotics and the fatal rate is less than 2% but the rate of contagious is ×7 more deadly.
Expect it to get to over a thousand cases in Nigeria within the month.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Sniper101(m): 1:37am On Mar 23, 2020
Please...

Yusuf, the son of our darling president, has he gotten the virus yet
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nig4Greatness: 1:39am On Mar 23, 2020
mvem:
I am not... So you are not current...lol...just go and check yourself, browse yourself

Don't know where you source your info from..check the info for just 2states in the US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.