Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Which Is Better On E-commerce?single Page Or Normal Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is Better On E-commerce?single Page Or Normal Website (643 Views)

How To Create A Single Page Website Without Any Coding Skills / I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You / If You Have 200 To 250k Facebook Page Or Group Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better On E-commerce?single Page Or Normal Website by adaperry25: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Is it better to create a single page website for each of your product..or create a website that has all your different products together..some people are of the opinion that you have both.

Won't it be difficult to manage
How do you drive traffic to both

Need expert opinions
Re: Which Is Better On E-commerce?single Page Or Normal Website by KuvukuLand: 12:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Have been trying to reach you, I even had to follow you on my other account, I was banned for 2weeks, I haven't returned yet smiley

I see your interest and eagerness on selling digitally.

Its advisable to have a website with only one Niche, Note : i didnt say "product"

Niche is the field / Sector you want to invest in.

You can have only one Niche with so many products on your site. For instances, your Niche might be "I.T." its one Niche but you can sell so many I.T. products on the website.

You cant be selling Clothing / Fashion on your website and also add Laptop sales. They are not related, two different Niche. Its not professional.

When you have 2-3 different Niches on one website, its difficult for Google to index your website and optimise it for search engines.

The best way is to have a single Niche with many products on a site.

I hope you understand? I'm a shopify ecommerce store expert I can put you through if you want. Thanks
Re: Which Is Better On E-commerce?single Page Or Normal Website by adaperry25: 5:21am On Mar 23, 2020
KuvukuLand:
Have been trying to reach you, I even had to follow you on my other account, I was banned for 2weeks, I haven't returned yet smiley

I see your interest and eagerness on selling digitally.

Its advisable to have a website with only one Niche, Note : i didnt say "product"

Niche is the field / Sector you want to invest in.

You can have only one Niche with so many products on your site. For instances, your Niche might be "I.T." its one Niche but you can sell so many I.T. products on the website.

You cant be selling Clothing / Fashion on your website and also add Laptop sales. They are not related, two different Niche. Its not professional.

When you have 2-3 different Niches on one website, its difficult for Google to index your website and optimise it for search engines.

The best way is to have a single Niche with many products on a site.

I hope you understand? I'm a shopify ecommerce store expert I can put you through if you want. Thanks
Thank you for the clarification..I understand
That means for example..If I'm in the IT niche and I'm selling HP and Lenovo laptop..I can have their product pages embedded in one website..?
Do I drive traffic to the website or the product pages
Re: Which Is Better On E-commerce?single Page Or Normal Website by KuvukuLand: 5:48am On Mar 23, 2020
adaperry25:

Thank you for the clarification..I understand
That means for example..If I'm in the IT niche and I'm selling HP and Lenovo laptop..I can have their product pages embedded in one website..?
Do I drive traffic to the website or the product pages

It depends on what your reasons of marketing is. You can drive traffic to your website or to a specific product.

Like I do, if I have a new arrived product, I drive in traffic to the newly arrived product through Facebook ads.

(1) (Reply)

How To View The HTML Source Code Of Any Website / How I Got Over 1000 Subscribers On Youtube In 30 Days / Kate Blogger Template By Sora Templates Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.