Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You (3749 Views)

How Much To Ship GMC, Ford Or Chevy Van From US / Need a Clean Honda? I Source For Clean Hondas!! / These Are Neatly Used And Cheap Cars For Sale (negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Tobexin(m): 6:25am On Mar 24, 2020
Mecedenz 7.5 tons
Manual transmission
Buying price N500,000

Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Tobexin(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2020
2003 ford transit
Manual transmission
Buying price: N450,000

Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Tobexin(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2020
2007 citroen relay
Automatic transmission
Buying price : N850,000

Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by afoife: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Hello OP,
Can you please source for Mazda bus, Nissan or Toyota bus.

Thanks
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Tobexin(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2020
afoife:
Hello OP,
Can you please source for Mazda bus, Nissan or Toyota bus.

Thanks
noted! will get back to you on WhatsApp
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by sicily4u: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2020
Tobexin:
Mecedenz 7.5 tons
Manual transmission
Buying price N500,000

Nice one but the issue is what will be the total additional cost of shipping and clearing
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Tobexin(m): 8:53am On Mar 24, 2020
sicily4u:

Nice one but the issue is what will be the total additional cost of shipping and clearing
first is to show interest bet me shipping it down to Nigeria is cheap! Most vans in Nigeria are from Uk
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Tobexin(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2020
2007 Ford transit
Manual transmission!
Buying price N600,000

Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Tobexin(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2020
2007 Nissan primaster
Manual transmission
Buying price N620,000

Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Tobexin(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2020
2002 Citroen dispatch
Automatic transmission
Buying price N240,000

Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Tobexin(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Iveco van
Automatic
Buying price N220,000

1 Share

Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by DabuIIIT: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tobexin:
2007 Ford transit
Manual transmission!
Buying price N600,000
600 for everything or what?
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by DabuIIIT: 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tobexin:
2003 ford transit
Manual transmission
Buying price: N450,000
What's the total cost for this,I need it.
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by portacabin: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tobexin:
Mecedenz 7.5 tons
Manual transmission
Buying price N500,000
It will be nice if you add shipping, clearing and approx conversion cost. This will help a prospective buyer to decide

1 Like

Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by DabuIIIT: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'm very shipping and clearing will scare people away... grin
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by sicily4u: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Just add everything like amdman is doing on his thread, buying, shipping and clearing to make it easier
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by ZOLTAN007: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Update
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Getsaved(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2020
Has anyone done business with this man? Please we need testimony of his integrity.
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by economia: 10:16pm On May 26, 2020
Minibus suzuki carry 1.3 pleaze?

Tobexin:
Hello, if your jobs entail haulage and any other activities that involves the use of van I can categorically source for good and cheap van for you which the buying price is less than N500k or N1000000 depending on the size of the van but bet me they are ridiculously cheap. In this thread I intend to post pictures of Van for sales and anybody interested in it Nigeria I can help buy it here in UK and cheap it down to Nigeria. Note the driving hand of Uk and Nigeria are different but this could be converted with the help of a good mechanic! If you want to try this business it a very good one because the van price are ridiculously cheap and you can make *3 of your capital back after clearing and converting them! Vans are the most easiest selling vehicle in the world! It is needed to move goods from one place to another! If you have a pure water factory it is also useful for your services!

If you have any model of van in mind you can make enquires and I will look out for it.

For any other information you can WhatsApp or call +447311752478
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Tobexin(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2020
I can’t source for any van for now till June 1 due to lockdown
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Getsaved(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
Tobexin:
I can’t source for any van for now till June 1 due to lockdown

OP, I am sorry if this comment looks like I want to spoil your business. You appear suspicious, your ways looks questionable. you opened a thread to source for any used uk phone (for atmost #50 000 and #5000 for shipping) for anyone. I asked you some important questions, you did not answer. I also went to your whatsapp and posted thesame questions, you refuse to answer. someone here also complained that he sent you a message on whatsapp you refuse to answer. the next thing you closed down the thread.
Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by Tobexin(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2020
Getsaved:

OP, I am sorry if this comment looks like I want to spoil your business. You appear suspicious, your ways looks questionable. you opened a thread to source for any used uk phone (for atmost #50 000 and #5000 for shipping) for anyone. I asked you some important questions, you did not answer. I also went to your whatsapp and posted thesame questions, you refuse to answer. someone here also complained that he sent you a message on whatsapp you refuse to answer. the next thing you closed down the thread.
the thread on the Phone purchase was closed hence I don’t see any need to trade with anyone from nairaland therefore I have no need to reply your messages since you are from nairaland. I have also stopped sourcing for Van because of the lockdown in UK as I can’t travel to view vans put for sale by individuals. I will be commencing sourcing of van again from June 17 as the locked down will be heavily be lifted by the Uk government.

1 Like

Re: I Will Source For Used And Cheap Van From UK For You by colestephan86: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tobexin:
2002 Citroen dispatch
Automatic transmission
Buying price N240,000
Do you have this car in Niger now?
Or something similar like Peugeot expert or fiat scudo

(1) (2) (Reply)

✔️Sparkling Neat Land Cruiser Prado... Upgraded 012 / A Nigerian Used 2005 Model Toyota RAV4 For Sale....... / lovely Used Honda Accord End Of Discussion For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.