Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries (20029 Views)

Bandits From Neighbouring States Terrorizing Anambra - Obiano Tells Buhari / New Gas Prices: Manufacturers To Produce From Neighbouring Countries / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by Blue3k2: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
KwaraRat:
[s][/s]

Lol your foolishness must be cultural and genetic. Oh well marry well so your kids can avoid your fate.
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by DAVE5(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
KwaraRat:

You dey mind that chronic ZOVID-15 sufferer

Nigerians are yet to get NIN card, it is cow they want to begin to give ID card.

Blue3k2, ANIMAL in human skin

How we allowed this crop of people rule us still baffles me

1 Like

Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by KwaraRat: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Blu3k2, if your cownomics president intends to register all livestocks from neighboring countries doesn't that imply that there is still trans border movement of goods, cows and people in some of our borders

You see how these idiots keep exposing themselves.

Yesterday, they lifted the embargo on supplying fuel to border filling stations now they are doing NIN registration for cattle coming from across the border that they told us is shutdown.

Yaribanza!
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by KwaraRat: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
DAVE5:

How we allowed this crop of people rule us still baffles me

They even foolishly exposed themsleves with this cow registration scheme since it details registering cattle entering the country via land routes. That means the borders to the north are still wide open for smuggling and whatnot.

1 Like

Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by KwaraRat: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
Blue3k2:

Lol your foolishness must be cultural and genetic. Oh well marry well so your kids can avoid your fate.
[/s]

yaribanza
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by Blue3k2: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
KwaraRat:
Blu3k2, if your cownomics president intends to register all livestocks from neighboring countries doesn't that imply that there is still trans border movement of goods, cows and people in some of our borders

You see how these idiots keep exposing themselves.

Yesterday, they lifted the embargo on supplying fuel to border filling stations now they are doing NIN registration for cattle coming from across the border that they told us is shutdown.

Yaribanza!
[/s]

Mumu transborder movement of cattle is not illegal. The practice is supposed to be done in line with ecowas protocols. Lastly I already brought up fact cattle move through borders still months ago during anthrax threat.

1998 transhumance protocol:

i. Each country sets its entry and exit;
ii. Each defined state reception areas;
iii. Travel must take place along roads defined by the States;
iv. Border crossing should be done in days;
v. Finally, to cross borders ,the transhumant should be equipped with an international transhumance certificate (ITC). In this certificate the stockbreeder must declare all his animals, certifying their immunization and define its route. source

Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by KwaraRat: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

Mumu transborder movement of cattle is not illegal. The practice is supposed to be done in line with ecowas protocols. Lastly I already brought up fact cattle move through borders still months ago during anthrax threat.

So cattle can stroll in unaccompanied

You are really daft!

Are the bovine herds not accompanied by Fulani herdsmen.

Where in ECOWAS protocol those it state that humans can cross without documentation

Whoever is paying you to defend this useless govt is a mor0n to not realize he hired a class A dimwit.
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by Blue3k2: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
KwaraRat:

So cattle can stroll in unaccompanied

You are really daft!

Are the bovine herds not accompanied by Fulani herdsmen.

Where in ECOWAS protocol those it state that humans can cross without documentation

Whoever is paying you to defend this useless govt is a mor0n to not realize he hired a class A dimwit.
[/s]

Mumu did I say people shouldn't come without documents? The movement of people also have to done in line with ECOWAS protocols aswell. The problem is the FG has never enforced any of these rules. If they did no foreign cow would come in without vaccination records. You're making strawmen arguement because you cant attack my actual points.

Listen mumu marry well so kids dont up mentally challenged like you. Your affliction doesn't have to be theirs.
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by KwaraRat: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
Blue3k2:

Mumu did I say people shouldn't come without documents? The movement of people also have to done in line with ECOWAS protocols aswell. The problem is the FG has never enforced any of these rules. If they did no foreign cow would come in without vaccination records. You're making strawmen arguement because you cant attack my actual points.

Listen mumu marry well so kids dont up mentally challenged like you. Your affliction doesn't have to be theirs.
[/s]

So the borders are open to human and cattle movement.

WAKA pass

YOur sense never mature
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by Blue3k2: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
KwaraRat:
[

So the borders are open to human and cattle movement.

WAKA pass

YOur sense never mature
[/s]

mumu the news is weeks old . It was published March 13th. The new measures would have stopped them assuming they're enforcing rules on them. Its funny you keep shifting topic everytime I debunk stupid arguments.
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by KwaraRat: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Blue3k2:
[s]

mumu the news is weeks old . It was published March 13th. The new measures would have stopped them assuming they're enforcing rules on them. Its funny you keep shifting topic everytime I debunk stupid arguments.
[/s]

They supposedly closed all land borders for any movement be it human, cargo or even cows since last year and here you are telling me that a policy that came about this month is old news.

How does it change the fact that the policy exposes the double standard and conflicting policy on closed land borders

You are an irredeemable zombie for defending this trash when it exposes the conflicting and double standard policy on open borders.
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by TheStarsAlign: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
With all that is happening now, its cow that is important to this govt. Keep it up. Chicken is coming to roost.
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by Blue3k2: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
KwaraRat:

They supposedly closed all land borders for any movement be it human, cargo or even cows since last year and here you are telling me that a policy that came about this month is old news.

How does it change the fact that the policy exposes the double standard and conflicting policy on closed land borders

You are an irredeemable zombie for defending this trash when it exposes the conflicting and double standard policy on open borders.

[/s]

Mumu cant you read? I said this news article is weeks old. I already acknowledged they have double standards and dont enforce rules regulating them. The FG never enforced cattle vaccine requirements for example. If you weren't mentally challenged clown from a backwards culture this would be easy to understand.

Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by Neddyogu(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
What's with this govt and cows?
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Nigeria needs to learn from US experience.

Every shot towards the pandemic before arrival failed on arrival. Sacrifices needs to be made. It's better hunger kills people at home than for the hidden virus to break lose. The casualties of bad break will be exponential of what hunger will do. A 2 weeks shut down will contain the virus as symptoms would have been exhibited to fish out infected persons.

I hope our case won't be the case of "Had I known"

Lagos alone is a highly volatile center, with our infrastructure and social state, am certain we will record breaking counts if it bursts.

Hope you get my point. It's a situation we have to make sacrifices irrespective of anybody's opinion

A stitch in time, .......
You are right on this. An enforced social distancing should be in order.
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by Celense(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Register kee .......so this kind of thing is still happening in Nigeria.
Re: FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries by GODWIN78(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Blue3k2:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/features/agro-care/fg-to-register-cattle-from-neighbouring-countries/
مظthe dullard of daura is president of cows,he only put effort on cow,s,cow,s cowhs thank GOD biafra is close,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ken Nnamani Joins 2023 Presidential Race / Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel / Babatunde Abisuga Jailed For 24 Months For Pension Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.