Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (61612 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Omenaalanka: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
post=87684550:
Nigeria will win this war as other nations of the world.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they are doing all they can to curtail this deadly virus all over our nation.

For the swines praying the virus should spread all over our darling nation,
we won't wish them bad, we will only advice them to be very careful what they wish for, so that it won't start from their homes.
Karma issa bad bitch!

(You will see such irritants quoting this comment now....watch out for the miserable losers! tongue)

Once again, God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by netflicks(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2020
We are not fools but only a fool will call that man Buhari....this is staged. Its time we need to start asking questions

23 sec for a more serious issue at hand..reading script Nigeria is finished.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Religion and tribalism is what made Buhari president today. With all the technocrats and well read people in this country, Look at what we produced as president.
I swear brother, but what baffles me most is how some people that are graduates n intellectuals support dis man DAT is so damn clueless.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Denique(f): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2020
I'm not a TRIBALIST and will NEVER be one but I'm happy that 99% of the twitterians on this matter are non-Igbos. I see an UMAR and many YORUBAs there.

PRO-Buhari should STOP tagging anyone in opposition as Igbos and WAILERS.

This is beyond TRIBALISM and it's evident on this PARTICULAR thread.

A lot of Nigerians are tired of this administration and it cuts across all the tribes in Nigeria.

To Buhari's apologists: Stop labeling any anti-Buhari ADMINISTRATION as a WAILER OR an IPOB.
It shows how low your IQ really is.

Proactive and working administrations all over the World have oppositions, talk more of an INEPTITUDE GOVERNMENT LIKE BUHARI'S.

You PRO-Buhari need to watch CNN more often to see how OPPOSITION works.
CNN has "OVER" sensationalised the clip of Trump scolding the reporter(AIT dares not, otherwise we would be hearing of "Operational License Suspended"wink and this is a Working President but HATED by the OPPOSITION.

Here in Nigeria, it is quite different. We hate the modus operandi of the government managed and headed by BUHARI.

When thieves or armed robbers break into a home or a company, who does the POLICE investigate first
THE SECURITY STAFF!!!

BUHARI is our CHIEF SECURITY and he's accountable to us until 2023.
Let's grow up, pls.

Opposition can quote me but be constructive with your criticisms/facts and don't hurl insults, there by DISGRACING yourself on a public forum.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by DCmonster: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2020
ednut1:
Shame on all those who voted this shame in 2015. May God never forgive them
Amen to that bro!
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Coviq one nine cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by colestephan86: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

So many dumb children on Nairaland.

Ok, he might pronounce Covid as covik perhaps due to his accent, but can you also not use "one Nine" in place of "nineteen"?
I don't know why you children always act this way.

Lol , what have those that can pronounce Covid done for themselves?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by SirKomA(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Pogba12:
God bless you my President.

At last you have silenced your enemies and wailers.

Someone that doesn't like you must always look for fault in whatever you do. Dont be deterred please.

Carry on Baba.

Same way someone that likes you will be so dumb that they will never see anything dumb and stupid thing in you. To them, every approach is the Best simply because they like you.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by tatatar: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Product of a rigged election...
No sane person will vote for such an illiterate dullard as President
Ogbeni,there was nothing rigged about the election.Go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by fredoooooo: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2020
God bless you sir ...
President Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by DCmonster: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB...

The Italians are wishing that they are in Nigeria right now.... Keep up the good work Baba
Aboki, have you slammed your head today? What do I know, lemme go back to sleep it's still midnight.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Pogba12:
God bless you my President.

At last you have silenced your enemies and wailers.

Someone that doesn't like you must always look for fault in whatever you do. Dont be deterred please.

Carry on Baba.

Absolutely.

I don’t even know why he gave the speech.

He should continue to step out of the way and let the ministers of various departments do their jobs.

Long live the Republic of Nigeria.
Long live the General.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by yorke1: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Shameful
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2020
Oh God,please replace our case like that of italy and other such countries since their presidents can pronounce covid-19 as "19" instead of 1,9.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by danniyal(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2020
It baffles me how young people from the southern part of the country don't have respect for elders or any constituted authority. Does that mean you don't respect your parents as well? You insulted president Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan and now Buhari. This is a president for God's sake. You are probably using the tecno phone your mother bought for you to insult the president. Do you know what it means to emerge the president of Nigeria? You can disagree with his policies, that's perfectly ok but don't insult him as a person

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by bmdmixer: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2020
ignis:
Nigerians are always reacting on the minor while ignoring the major.
Nigerians like garri pass cornflakes
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by proclinician: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2020
So this is a fooolish president addressing millions of foools on a disease that's threatening their very existence. Where are the members of the press to ask him questions? Has he not be been having meetings with relevant ministries and agencies? Is nigeria on autopilot because this man is dead and nonexistent.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Enculer2: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2020
This is the slowpoke that Yorubas worship?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Absolutely.

I don’t even know why he gave the speech.

He should continue to step out of the way and let the ministers of various departments do their jobs.

Long live the Republic of Nigeria.
Long live the General.

He should allow those more literate to do his job you mean....

All the countries battling corona had their presidents address them.... Buhari is the last to do so... Now we know why

If you keep on supporting Evil
Evil will seek you out
It's karma

Corona virus is here

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by DModeCntStopMe: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2020
post=87684550:
[s]Nigeria will win this war as other nations of the world.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they are doing all they can to curtail this deadly virus all over our nation.

For the swines praying the virus should spread all over our darling nation,
we won't wish them bad, we will only advice them to be very careful what they wish for, so that it won't start from their abodes.
Karma issa bad bitch!

(You will see such irritants quoting this comment now....watch out for the miserable losers! tongue)

Once again, God bless Nigeria. [/s]

I never expected anything less from an automated machine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Enculer2: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Very sad that an average Yoruba will fight hard to defend this illiterate terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by DModeCntStopMe: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Ok, he might pronounce Covid as covik perhaps due to his accent, but can you also not use "one Nine" in place of "nineteen"?

Can you hear yourself

You could have done worse if you were in that illiterate cow shoes

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Happyguy201: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2020
im a Cameroonian and i can say it proudly that Nigerians are very stupid set of people . look at the man you voted as president how do you expect him to perform and fulfill his duties as president Atiku was the best option even though he wasn't a saint he could have done alot better than this living dead . you people haven't seen anything yet ;

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Emescot(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Must he show to the whole world that he knows nothing about the virus?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Jaylite10(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2020
AerialMapper:
He had over 3 weeks to at least, learn the pronunciation but even that was a Herculean task for our darling president.

Covik - One Nine.... this proves before that speech was given to him, he hasn’t heard one word about it.

Fantabuluos....
If changing your accent is that easy I dare the Yorubas to pronounce 'Husband' let's hear
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by AngelUhate: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Covik one, nine virus. Dummy gworo chewing president. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by giftezekiel(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2020
this is the dumbest ass I've ever known

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by anonimi: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Nwodosis:
We should be happy that Covik- one nine virus has brought his overseas travelings to a stop!

..............which will resume once the coast is clear of Covid-19.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773720_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by dgitrader(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Over 7 billion people have pronounced Covid 19 even my 4 year old niece had correctly pronounced it countless times.

Buhari happens to be the only person in the entire universe who saw covid 19 as covik 1-9

This is beyond illiteracy, we have a cow who is entirely in a different planet altogether

The world has seen what Trump saw when he called him lifeless

Even after rehearsing for weeks yet he couldn't understand what covid 19 meant and didn't even ask his handlers

God! How long can Nigerians take this.

loud it
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by ItooWorWor(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Las las uncle corona na scam grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by selemo: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

The wicked failure whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and waste tax payers money...
Should continue travelling...
Bloody cows everywhere
If not for the black monkeys from the south west and north that voted the illiterate cow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by anonimi: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2020
giftezekiel:
this is the dumbest ass I've ever known

As president he rules your not-dumb ass bro.
So what is your not-dumb ass useful for

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11247755_9029932526617704907243233545969658647543808n_jpeg0713b1289004f10d56bdaf704587d35f

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.