Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 AM

Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (61537 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by bluefilm: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Over 7 billion people have pronounced Covid 19 even my 4 year old niece had correctly pronounced it countless times.

Buhari happens to be the only person in the entire universe who saw covid 19 as covik 1-9

This is beyond illiteracy, we have a cow who is entirely in a different planet altogether

The world has seen what Trump saw when he called him lifeless

Even after rehearsing for weeks yet he couldn't understand what covid 19 meant and didn't even ask his handlers

God! How long can Nigerians take this.

You can die if you can no longer take it!

At least, that is a sure one time solution to your constant wailing.

Ewu awusa. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by tatatar: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2020
sonnie10:

Before now, where else have heard 1-9 instead of 19 in this situation!
Why is he the only one whose brain is working upside down?
You don't like it,you can go to the countries like italy and such then.Their presidents pronounce it perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Officialgarri: 8:33am On Mar 23, 2020
sonnie10:

Before now, where else have heard 1-9 instead of 19 in this situation!
Why is he the only one whose brain is working upside down?
So because others call it "nineteen'' and he called it 'one Nine' makes it wrong?

Besides how many speech on this Covid-one Nine have you listened to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Amule5000us(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2020
He's talking as if he's positive.. ����

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by sirblend: 8:33am On Mar 23, 2020
post=87684550:
Nigeria will win this war as other nations of the world.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they are doing all they can to curtail this deadly virus all over our nation.

For the swines praying the virus should spread all over our darling nation,
so they can have something to celebrate and gloat about,
we won't wish them bad, we will only advice them to be very careful what they wish for, so that it won't start from their abodes.
Karma issa bad bitch!

(You will see such irritants quoting this comment now....watch out for the miserable 2 time losers! tongue)

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable members on this forum.
We know those that are with the President are more than the ones against him.
That could be the only reason he defeated their stealing gods twice, the first time unprecedented in the history of Nigeria.
God bless you all.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Once again, God bless Nigeria.

Tell them to share hand sanitizers to Nigerians the way the shared bag of rice during election.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by colestephan86: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2020
loswhite:
For you to say this it means you have zero if what decision making is all about...just keep fooling your self
Tell me about decision making, I'm listening.
At least I want a baby during the time of GEJ so I am willing to give points
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Keemsleek005(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2020
nuban07:
I believed that's what u ve all be waiting for. U can now masturbate on it

Abi that what they all been waiting for coz his pronunciation is been affected by his fulani way of talking. Yoruba as there H problem even igbo pronounceing some alphabet with fault too.

Its well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I swear brother, but what baffles me most is how some people that are graduates n intellectuals support dis man DAT is so damn clueless.

U mean the educated illiterates ?? grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by roolnaado(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2020
23 seconds man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Amule5000us(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Lol. In fact I would want this man to stay till next 10 yrs as a punishment for those that voted for him.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2020
tatatar:

It's Ghana people have died in,not in Nigeria
See English.
Am not surprised, buhari supporters are illiterates.
Just one person have died in Ghana and that person had an underlying health issue. If any person with serious health issue contract the coronavirus in Nigeria, that person is as good as dead. I don't even think we have ventilators in this country.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Denique:
I'm not a TRIBALIST and will NEVER be one but I'm happy that 99% of the twitterians on this matter are non-Igbos. I see an UMAR and many YORUBAs there.

PRO-Buhari should STOP tagging anyone in opposition as Igbos and WAILERS.

This is beyond TRIBALISM and it's evident on this PARTICULAR thread.

A lot of Nigerians are tired of this administration and it cuts across all the tribes in Nigeria.

To Buhari's apologists: Stop labeling any anti-Buhari ADMINISTRATION as a WAILER OR an IPOB.
It shows how low your IQ really is.

Proactive and working administrations all over the World have oppositions, talk more of an INEPTITUDE GOVERNMENT LIKE BUHARI'S.

You PRO-Buhari need to watch CNN more often to see how OPPOSITION works.
CNN has "OVER" sensationalised the clip of Trump scolding the reporter(AIT dares not, otherwise we would be hearing of "Operational License Suspended"wink and this is a Working President but HATED by the OPPOSITION.

Here in Nigeria, it is quite different. We hate the modus operandi of the government managed and headed by BUHARI.

When thieves or armed robbers break into a home or a company, who does the POLICE investigate first
THE SECURITY STAFF!!!

BUHARI is our CHIEF SECURITY and he's accountable to us until 2023.
Let's grow up, pls.

Opposition can quote me but be constructive with your criticisms/facts and don't hurl insults, there by DISGRACING yourself on a public forum.

please read this and have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Germi9: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2020
He was struggling to speak,I could barely hear him

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Afonja people self,
,,tomorrow they Will say they are sophisticated,
Sophisticated moronss

don't tell me you still want to do your Mumu childish Igbo vs Yoruba fight with a very critical issue as this

hmm nawa for you

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Despite he went on a rehearsal class for several weeks before he was allowed to make a public speech,he still fvckedup.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Kriptune: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Lol this guy always seizes the opportunity to disgrace us.

How did he win reelection

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by sonnie10: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

So because others call it "nineteen'' and he called it 'one Nine' makes it wrong?

Besides how many speech on this Covid-one Nine have you listened to?

Continue to languish in ignorance, you and your master.
Just to educate your dumbass, Covid 19 means (coronavirus disease 2019).
How the hell does someone call the nineteen in 2019 as one nine?
That is an embodiment of illiteracy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by jidxin(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2020
ignis:
His pronunciation of COVID as "COVIK" could be understandable because of his accent. However anyone who calls it "ONE NINE" instead of NINETEEN certainly have little or no idea about what is going on and has not been following both local and international news.

If after taking weeks to learn how to pronounce COVID - 19 before addressing Nigerians, this is the best he can offer, then there is a serious problem.

Imagine if he had to pronounce CORONA VIRUS.

In conclusion Nigerians major on the minor and minor in the major.
bro you spoke my mind....wat d hell is one nine....he is not updated, he is not following....at all

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2020
I thought it was the skit video when I first saw this.
Humanity is in a war and this doddering old man cannot even muster the energy to project confidence that we will beat this

This video tells you all you need to know. Once the curve ramps, we are bleeped.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by itsene: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2020
Everything negative thing said here is also what they say about Trump.
The animals who love trump in Nigeria gate Buhari. Ironically!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by membranus: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Elvis2kay:
Mr. President..KOVIC is a football manager in Serbia

Maybe Baba na football fanatic, mistaking one for the other.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by tatatar: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

See English.
Am not surprised, buhari supporters are illiterates.
Just one person have died in Ghana and that person had an underlying health issue. If any person with serious health issue contract the coronavirus in Nigeria, that person is as good as dead. I don't even think we have ventilators in this country.
Yes o,see English.Mr "Am" not surprised.
Of course you'll find errors in my English.Am not surprised either.
Is it not people with underlying health issues the coronavirus mostly gets fatal on? I guess it's only in Ghana people have underlying health issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by membranus: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

You are part of the problem to have once loved a cow

Hate speech. Police are coming to arrest you, hide quickly.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by sonnie10: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2020
tatatar:

You don't like it,you can go to the countries like italy and such then.Their presidents pronounce it perfectly.

All of a sudden you have forgotten who has the title of “Ajala the traveler”
I am wondering what happened to the Presidential jet, was the engine knocked ?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Aboguede(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2020
Pogba12:
God bless you my President.

At last you have silenced your enemies and wailers.

Someone that doesn't like you must always look for fault in whatever you do. Dont be deterred please.

Carry on Baba.

I like ur boldness

Don't mind them after all they all knew that our president has problems with pronunciation yet they all insisted that he must say some thing just to entertain them at home.

Now Mr. President has proved all his haters wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by AmTruth: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2020
He has not address the nation, they COMPLAIN.
Now they watch just a video addressing some sets of Nigeria not National broadcast yet they are still COMPLAINING.

Confused haters never deny who they truly are.

Blame-Blame Association of Nigeria (B A N)

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Goovo(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2020
ignis:
His pronunciation of COVID as "COVIK" could be understandable because of his accent. However anyone who calls it "ONE NINE" instead of NINETEEN certainly have little or no idea about what is going on and has not been following both local and international news.

If after taking weeks to learn how to pronounce COVID - 19 before addressing Nigerians, this is the best he can offer, then there is a serious problem.

This is exactly my thought.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2020
He had all the time to curb the situation but he waited until now. Awon egungun

Please Nairalanders, be safe out there

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Officialgarri: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2020
sonnie10:

Continue to languish in ignorance, you and your master.
Just to educate your dumbass, Covid 19 means (coronavirus disease 2019).
How the hell does someone call the nineteen in 2019 as one nine?
That is an embodiment of illiteracy!
You are so bold in your ignorance.
Why do people keep saying "twenty nineteen" when they can simply use "two thousand and nineteen" which is mathematically correct?

You are just bent on looking for errors where there's none. Channel your hate energy into something else. You might be productive.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by JJBROS(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2020
The president is sleeping on duty. Wake up Mr covik 1-9
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by Enculer2: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Buhari Jubril, the God of the sophosticated Yoruba Afonjas.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) by jericco1(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2020
ignis:

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos / Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.