Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency (53226 Views)

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Ministerial Appointments: Pastor Bakare Tells Buhari What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2020
There is a constitution, court's oath, template, and protocol signed by the VP and vowed to adhere to. The best way Osibanjo is to remain silent, and speak out loud to us by playing and acting along as cabalised against him. Brute force will cause more harm than good!

He's some way giving the masses more revelations of the cabals and power to speak and protest. It's time Nigerians pick the stones and fight for our rights and freedom.

NO PRESIDENT, NO NASS, AND NO GOVERNOR IN 2023... Secede or restructure!

2 Likes

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by ojokolax: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2020
The Yoruba have a saying that the Tongue and Mouth Co exist irrespective of their differences and if this is ever in doubt, the fact that the last two weeks has seen the appointment of the VP to head both the Power Sector reform committee as well as the Federal and state government's response to Covid19 by NEC

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by okefrancis: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2020
Urchman200:
As for osinbanjo he has not seen anything, he abba kyari will embarrass him the more,pastor turned politician
Everyone is talking and you also that lack respect to elders also opened your buccal cavity and talk

1 Like

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Dejyom(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2020
He is making a good use of his accelerated promotion to the full regardless of the storm. He's got such a resilient character and this will surely win out pretty soon.

2 Likes

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by TheRareGem1(f): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2020
What to be pity for? When you will not read and get yourself updated on going around in the country. Do you even know that the VP is now the chairman NEC Committee on Covid-19? In this vain, working directly with the 36state governors will help strengthen how to curb the pandemic. Also, do you know that he was beside the president when Baba chaired the Economic advisory council? Do you know that he flagged off integrated medical outreach last week ? Etc. Just read. Nairaland will not help you unless you read wide in other news outlets.

SweetJoystick:
I feel no pity for Yemi O.

2 Likes

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by maybanks: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2020
Urchman200:
As for osinbanjo he has not seen anything, he abba kyari will embarrass him the more,pastor turned politician

What there to embarrass in a man like Osinbajo. The man he offered in the past to put aside he immunity in order to be investigated if need be. Osinbajo has nothing to prove to anyone as his Integrity remains intact.

2 Likes

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Urchman200: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2020
okefrancis:

Just sit down and look while he becomes president come 2023 and maybe by then you will leave Nigeria for Afghanistan
by then u will become what? What is the relationship between what u put up and my criticism about osinbanjo?abeg bigots should stay off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Malawian(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2020
HigherEd:
Actually, the cabal would have found it hard to relegate bakare, if bakare was the VP.

In political machinations, cabals and control groups quickly sense fear. Fear was sensed in Osinbanjo therefore they moved to suppress him rather than appease him. Osinbanjo, not wanting a strained relationship with Buhari probably chose the strategy of silence just like Goodluck.

It is nothing serious, they feel intimidated by his intelligence. If it was me however, I would have swung to action to occupy the Vacuum Buhari left in the country and tried to organize cabinet for effectiveness.

I would never agree to be a spare tyre since our joint ticket brought us to victory. Someone like me would have removed Abba Kyari's tooth - he would never mess with me. But of course, to take on a cabal in government you must have your own cabal in government, especially the legislature - there must be loyalist ready to break the nose of the senate if conspiracy ever arise from there. You must have your loyalist in EFCC, NPF, ARMY and every other parastatal.

It is not about speaking English. To be a good leader here you must be both agbero ready to crush default political enemies and wise to put policies in place to better the life of the people. -
When Abba Kyari finally removes his babaringa-like panties, maybe we will see Osinbajo drop out of it. The volume of shiiit he must have swallowed and the cubic volume of mess he must have breathed in, no wonder his hair is getting whiter by the seconds.

2 Likes

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Angelfrost(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Meaningless news!!!... Buhari should address a rumour when he is yet to address realities on ground.

I thought Pst. Bakare was more enlightened than this... How is this even important in the face of the economic crisis facing the nation??!

No disrespect, but what value or importance is a vice President to an average underprivileged Nigerian??!

1 Like

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Deputy1111(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Osibanjo is an errand boy from the south west...

Nothing much to address here...

Nigerians should enjoy their quovik one nine ...

Useless government
Useless citizens
I observed your brain was already on covid_19 holiday when you were posting this, Pele, may you be restored on time.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Joyce95: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Urchman200:

The embarrassment go back to you. And Osinbajo will never see anything bad, because he's the best VP ever
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Hmmmm

we have a deadly virus in the land

we do not give a ___________ about osibanjo
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Brunicekid(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Stop all these talks about 2023
The last election we will ever hold was in 2019
And buhari is the last president of Nigeria

Pls mark my words

We are at the end of days
Hmmmnnn
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by ojokolax: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2020
I doubt your cognitive ability is is so dilapidated that you fail to spell the VP's name properly, but then a quick read of your write up shows instead of white blood cells, you've got bile flowing in your veins.

DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Who is the presidency?

Because I'm sure the cow in aso rock always asks osunbade his name and his position each time they come across each other

If osunbade was a genuine pastor, has some respect for himself and family and the Christendom at large, he would have resigned a long time ago

A supposed pastor running errands for a known terrorist and jihadist

But trust Africans and Nigerians in being greedy.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Joylove2324(f): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2020
If truly bakare said all this, then i must say he's nothing but an attention seeker. Who ask him the story of how they formed APC? Is he marketing himself for 2023 or something ? Anyway, we love Osinbajo and the relationship with his boss is very sound and healthy, bakare should concentrate on his pastorship biko.

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Urchman200: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2020
maybanks:

What there to embarrass in a man like Osinbajo. The man he offered in the past to put aside he immunity in order to be investigated if need be. Osinbajo has nothing to prove to anyone as his Integrity remains intact.
oga nobody has said osinbanjo is corrupt but as a man who claim to serve God their is no better time than now to speak against some certain ills in Buhari administration, continue silent on issues that need his voice can be seen as consent, when Obasanjo came up with some certain policies we no how Atiku and politicians shut him up at that time. If every body keep quiet for Buhari and his cabal he can become a life president.

1 Like

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Deputy1111(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2020
GGirll:
Watch how osibanjo will deny any maltreatment n blame rumour mongers n haters who wants to cause trouble between him n his sweet president.
I don't pity people who brought hardship n pain to Nigerians out of their selfishness. My prayer is this may they reap whatever they had sown this time n in eternity.
But why are out people always guess what is not, has Osinbajo ever complain any issue with the president or the cabal? It is better you paddle your own canoe, leave Osinbajo alone.

1 Like

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Urchman200: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2020
Joyce95:

The embarrassment go back to you. And Osinbajo will never see anything bad, because he's the best VP ever
thank u
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by ojokolax: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Is it your watch, baba clock your own life first and pray more for you and yours cos it's apparently not working up till now

GGirll:
Watch how osibanjo will deny any maltreatment n blame rumour mongers n haters who wants to cause trouble between him n his sweet president.
I don't pity people who brought hardship n pain to Nigerians out of their selfishness. My prayer is this may they reap whatever they had sown this time n in eternity.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Ayoefa: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Jobless attention seeking fools everywhere even when the world is preoccupied with more pressing issues. Rubbish.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by adelaja70(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Urchman200:
thank u
I EVEN THINK SAY NA ANOTHER NEWS.....
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by GGirll: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Deputy1111:
But why are out people always guess what is not, has Osinbajo ever complain any issue with the president or the cabal? It is better you paddle your own canoe, leave Osinbajo alone.

Like you peddled your canoe while jumping into my mention. Two youruba pastors...one claimed d other is maltreated by unseen cabals n i just dropped my opinion cos I know they will surely blame igbos n here you are trying hard to shift post. Just smell out of my mention I don't owe you anything.

1 Like

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by okefrancis: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2020
GGirll:
I am unable to reply you because what you wrote is full of irrelevant
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by xangerar: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2020
HigherEd:
Actually, the cabal would have found it hard to relegate bakare, if bakare was the VP.

In political machinations, cabals and control groups quickly sense fear. Fear was sensed in Osinbanjo therefore they moved to suppress him rather than appease him. Osinbanjo, not wanting a strained relationship with Buhari probably chose the strategy of silence just like Goodluck.

It is nothing serious, they feel intimidated by his intelligence. If it was me however, I would have swung to action to occupy the Vacuum Buhari left in the country and tried to organize cabinet for effectiveness.

I would never agree to be a spare tyre since our joint ticket brought us to victory. Someone like me would have removed Abba Kyari's tooth - he would never mess with me. But of course, to take on a cabal in government you must have your own cabal in government, especially the legislature - there must be loyalist ready to break the nose of the senate if conspiracy ever arise from there. You must have your loyalist in EFCC, NPF, ARMY and every other parastatal.

It is not about speaking English. To be a good leader here you must be both agbero ready to crush default political enemies and wise to put policies in place to better the life of the people. -

Your analysis is spot-on, highly intellectual and covers all field. They sensed fear in him, and closed in on that. He had wanted so well to be the good boy and never a man on his own.

You were also correct that to push this, it wouldn't have just been a villa thing. He needed to have his own men within the army, the intelligence community, general security apparatus and everywhere even.

Osinbajo doesn't even have the political control of his own party APC in any of Lagos and Ogun, where he came from. Not even in VGC Estate where his personal address is domiciled.

Atiku Abubabar seemed to be the last VP with political stamina, that we have had.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by GGirll: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2020
ojokolax:
Is it your watch, baba clock your own life first and pray more for you and yours cos it's apparently not working up till now

Gets out of my mention busy body like you are minding your biz.

1 Like

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by ojokolax: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Zombie oh Zombie when next you hear that there's more to a name take this as a practical example bitterness so thick, Zombie has died and is looking to infect others and knows it not that it's his family that would be the first victim

ZombiePUNISHER:
Osibanjo is an errand boy from the south west...

Nothing much to address here...

Nigerians should enjoy their quovik one nine ...

Useless government
Useless citizens

1 Share

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Gjrich(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/address-rumours-surrounding-osinbajo-bakare-tells-presidency/

I think the best thing Tunde Bakare should do is to call the Vice - President Osinbanjo and ask him privately, then come out and tell Nigerians the predicament of the Vice -President.
Alternatively, advice him to resign and concentrate on his Pastor job as Man of God.

As a pastor, his job is to provide spiritual leadership to members of his church in Aso Rock.
Preparing weekly sermons, preaching and conducting worship services. It's his responsibility to interpret biblical scripture for the congregation.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Gjrich(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2020
HigherEd:

What Tunde Bakare should have done is call the Vice President privately or advice him to resign and concentrate on his pastor job at Aso Rock Chapel.
As a pastor, he should provide spiritual leadership to members of his church. Preparing weekly sermons, preaching and conducting worship services and interpret biblical scripture for the congregation.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by DLuciano: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2020
Bigiway:
No pit. He also run scam scheme( trader moni). Pastor indeed.

can you prove it with documentary or objective evidence, before you face the law?
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by ipobarethieves: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2020
post=87685513:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they are doing all they can to make our once battered and raped nation work again.

Two of a kind they are! wink

God bless Nigeria.
Manna!Even the blind can perceived the strain relationship between ur adopted long dad and pa banjo.Listen up,Kyari want him out.If fulani/Hausa peepz gang up against u and u dnt have ur own Army/backup gangster that’ll stand with u against those terrorist,ur own don pafuka be dat.Go live among Hausa ,ur eyes go open.U think the useless president will support banjo against diz kyari

1 Like

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Yaaaawwwwnnnnn

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by GGirll: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2020
okefrancis:

I am unable to reply you because what you wrote is full of irrelevant

Smell out joor what I wrote is for the mentally sound lots n not for dolts like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Femi Otedola, Babangida, Jonathan & Yaradua Story / #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.