Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. (36767 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Nairafame1: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Annie and 2face Idibia are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today March 23rd. The couple got married on March 23rd 2013 in Dubai. Annie posted a loving of them dancing to one of his songs on IG. She wrote

''Happy Annie-versary To Us F O R E V E R ♥2baba #7yearsand4evatogo''

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-DydlFAh63/?igshid=1e3qsm9oaysc9

Watch the video of them dancing below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PckIUlAj-2k

5 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Happy Anniversary To The Beautiful Couple. Have Fun Today but stay safe.

I'm opened for business, read my signature.
Do you need a social media manager for your business? Call me NOW & Let's talk!

Remember to Stay Informed, Stay Safe & Pray More.
God Bless You.
Shile.

10 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2020
Time flies

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Emodeee: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2020
His true love. despite veering away, she stood by him. Quality of a wife material. That is why he married her. Happy Anniversary to them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Nairafame1: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2020
WATCH FULL VIDEO

HERE
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Boring anniversary
They can't even go out to celebrate
No friends to be invited cos they know what's gonna come in
They gonna be all alone like they always are each cursed day in Zoogeria
It's just a typical nothing to write home about anniversary
Or what should I say If not the truth

Spits angry

6 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by DjHypno(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Congratulations to them.
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by blackangel0403(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2020
This anie is indeed a strong woman, I doubt I can endure half of the things she endured ��

8 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Awwwwwwww kiss kiss

Love is a beautiful thing when you are with the right person.

There is nothing more lovely and romantic in life you you can ask for,
than when you love somebody and the person loves you back.

From all of us @[/color]: HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Mr and Mrs Idibia.

You still have many more beautiful years to celebrate together beautiful couple.

Two of us @[color=#006600], Sisi Yewade and Eng Chidi are using this opportunity to say 'Love you' to their respective Boos. kiss wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by MZrapper(f): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Congratulations to my favourite couple. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by SultanOfPuna: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2020
It's actually 5 years anniversary

Alex Ekubo has enjoyed the remaining 2 years.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by NairaMaster1(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Chai

At a time when people are in sober reflection?

4 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by ForeThinker: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Entertainment piiipu..

Stay safe
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by bjgurl(f): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by popweezy(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Corona be like: ah ah.. U people still dey do anniversary for my tenure??..Is okay

2 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by johnmattew: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2020
blackangel0403:
This anie is indeed a strong woman, I doubt I can endure half of the things she endured ��
if tuface was a no-body would she had stayed?

19 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by johnmattew: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
Emodeee:
His true love. despite veering away, she stood by him. Quality of a wife material. That is why he married her. Happy Anniversary to them.
abegi......she wanted to be Mrs idibia at all cost

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Kizzygentle: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
My celebrity couple crush. King 2baba. The warrior himself.

3 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Vatod(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
Symbol of true LOVE

Upto 1 BTC needed ASAP, my rate is better than your vendor!!
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
True love is sweet I tell you

For your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Made4naijalove: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
grin
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by iCauseTrouble: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2020
FF
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by CapitalHYC(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2020
johnmattew:
if tuface was a no-body would she had stayed?

Hmm well it's a 50/50 .. She might and she might not

7 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Tapout(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2020
happy Anniversary 2baba.....his baby mamas wont like this

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by wilemer: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2020
Nairafame12:

Annie and 2face Idibia are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today March 23rd. The couple got married on March 23rd 2013 in Dubai. Annie posted a loving of them dancing to one of his songs on IG. She wrote:

''Happy Annie-versary To Us F O R E V E R ♥2baba #7yearsand4evatogo''

Happy Anniversary!
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Mindlog: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Emodeee:

If she had "veered away" and he still end up marrying her, will you term him "quality of a husband material" or insult him for being jazzed?

11 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Godpikin4real(f): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2020
HMA 2Baba and family.
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Congrats Annie and 2baba

This is what happens when you marry a submissive woman in her prime and youthfulness even you wey be Brolosho sef go stop am....not these set of expired and bitter evening newspapers who call themselves Queen,king,Angel and princess loitering NL creating threads with their alternate looking for husband's after wasting their youth.....

2 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by kingthreat(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Abeg screw all these celebrities. They got their lives and I gotta stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by lanibi(f): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2020
They sure look good together

Happy Wedding Anniversary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches / Tonto Dikeh Pretty In Pink / Klint Da Drunk's Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.