Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. (36804 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Monaco2(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2020
More dan 20 years together
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Igetmyown247: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2020
johnmattew:
if tuface was a no-body would she had stayed?

I don’t understand the hate. She’s been with him right from the beginning before the fame. Also, she’s an actress, a business woman and has made a name for herself too.

3 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by lanibi(f): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2020
Emodeee:
His true love. despite veering away, she stood by him. Quality of a wife material. That is why he married her. Happy Anniversary to them.
angry undecided

Tolerating a cheating partner is true love? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Reggaeboy: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2020
2naba enjoy your money you gat that’s shit called MONEY embarassed tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue

Check my stamp
Stay safe shocked cool cool cool shocked cool

cool shocked cool cool cool cool
cool shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Something is coronalizing cry

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2020
congrats to them, but the calabar woman strong oooooo, to hold 2baba for that long time, the power and sweet in the middle

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Chimex30(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Dicktion:
Boring anniversary
They can't even go out to celebrate
No friends to be invited cos they know what's gonna come in
They gonna be all alone like they always are each cursed day in Zoogeria
It's just a typical nothing to write home about anniversary
Or what should I say If not the truth

Spits angry

Nawa oo. It pains you why?
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by joepepsy(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2020
So you're female?
blackangel0403:
This anie is indeed a strong woman, I doubt I can endure half of the things she endured ��
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by CaptainMarvel(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
It's actually 5 years anniversary
Alex Ekubo has enjoyed the remaining 2 years.
did she date the Alex Ekubo?

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by totowunmido: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2020
It is either they fokd before or after the video or they did at both times

2 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by totowunmido: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2020
CaptainMarvel:

did she date the Alex Ekubo?
yes now

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by olowodara(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Congratulations

Follow www.instagram.com/walkurpage to promote your products and services
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by sammyoriade(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Click the link below to watch the interesting video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBv0054HKeg
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Brunicekid(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2020
blackangel0403:
This anie is indeed a strong woman, I doubt I can endure half of the things she endured ��
That's one of the core reasons TuFace married her.
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by desvi: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2020
some moments better not be shared

2 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2020
post=87688625:
Awwwwwwww kiss kiss

Love is a beautiful thing when you are with the right person.

There is nothing more lovely and romantic in life you you can ask for,
than when you love somebody and the person loves you back.

From all of us @[/color]: HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Mr and Mrs Idibia.

You still have many more beautiful years to celebrate together beautiful couple.

Two of us @[color=#006600], Sisi Yewade and Eng Chidi are using this opportunity to say 'Love you' to their respective Boos. kiss wink

I thought you've been quarantined

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by kolafolabi(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Today marks our wedding anniversary too.. Exactly seven years too.. Wish us well

3 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by bonnyhope: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2020
blackangel0403:

That's because you are a man
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Emodeee: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2020
lanibi:
angry undecided

Tolerating a cheating partner is true love? undecided

Yes. The man though. A man should not tolerate a cheating partner. That makes her a LovePeddler. It is a man's worldcheesy.
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
johnmattew:
if tuface was a no-body would she had stayed?

Hehehehe. There are so many “nobodys” like him who women are putting up with... and sucking up sh*t.

3 Likes

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
kolafolabi:
Today marks our wedding anniversary too.. Exactly seven years too.. Wish us well

Happy Wedding Anniversary to you and yours! May forever be more beautiful, in Jesus’ Name!

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by bukatyne(f): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Emodeee:
His true love. despite veering away, she stood by him. Quality of a wife material. That is why he married her. Happy Anniversary to them.

Hmmmmm.

Do you wish same for your sister or daughter?
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by kolafolabi(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Happy Wedding Anniversary to you and yours! May forever be more beautiful, in Jesus’ Name!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Martini101(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mindlog:

If she had "veered away" and he still end up marrying her, will you term him "quality of a husband material" or insult him for being jazzed?

Talk about the matter in view, not the assumed one
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Temidayo8765: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
see below
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Emodeee: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
bukatyne:

Hmmmmm.

Do you wish same for your sister or daughter?

Stop bringing people's sister into discussion. Let's talk about you. I wish same for youcheesy. If anybody decides to stay with a cheating partner, it is that person's choice. I'm saying that is the quality of a wife material. A man would most likely marry such a lady because it shows submissiveness.

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by darfay: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
MZrapper:
Congratulations to my favourite couple. kiss

When are we going to congratulate your bitter ahz

1 Like

Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Dumte(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
So 2baba u no de fear? U no de get respect for we country?
Buhari must hear this!!!
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by Sexyliciousbri: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Happy married life and i pray that ur marriage continue to be happy.
Re: Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. by CoronaVirusPro: 5:46am On Mar 24, 2020
Dicktion:
Boring anniversary
They can't even go out to celebrate
No friends to be invited cos they know what's gonna come in
They gonna be all alone like they always are each cursed day in Zoogeria
It's just a typical nothing to write home about anniversary
Or what should I say If not the truth
Spits angry

You have malaria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday / How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki / Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.