Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets (632 Views)

Stress free making money from billion naira betting companies without placing be / Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money / Don’t Run The Length Of The Field Without Making An Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets by vennitta: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Now that you have some time to yourself due to COVID19 and bans from social gatherings; you can at least take some time out to learn a new method to add N40K or N50K extra per month to your bank account

This method has to do with sports betting companies but you are not going to place any bets

I don't like betting too; just as if my luck is never tied to betting. I tried few times some years back but I never won a dime, that's another story for another day

So, in this course, all the resources you will need will be taught you and given to you and you must have a fully functioning smartphone too

That's all

PS. You are not placing any bets......this is you working directly with the Sports betting companies like 1xBet, Bet9ja, and even international ones

How to register:

Simply send a mail to "peaoffers@gmail.com" and the necessary docs will be sent to you and training begins

Ciao
Re: How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets by hundeyin: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets by peterson02(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2020
pipi4real@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets by EMMALEKE2007: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
emmaleke2007@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets by drcast(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets by drcast(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets by drcast(m): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2020
Re: How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets by Ezypretty: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Ezinwalove2000@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets by drcast(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets by zyze: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2020
interested

(1) (Reply)

Have you seen a female herder before / Msc In Public Health Or Biotechnology / Am An Ican Student Intermediate I Want To Switch To Acca How Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.