Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Bad Company Corrupts Good Manners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Company Corrupts Good Manners (174 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies / Nigerian System Corrupts Virtually Everyone / How Nigeria Corrupts Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Company Corrupts Good Manners by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, I am Samuel Oluwagbenga. it all started in 2013 when I was introduced to bet9ja by my friends and I started betting with 100naira, 200naira, everyday and it always lost. I did not stop and now I am in a big trouble which have made me vow to myself that I will never bet again.
The trouble which I got myself into is using my school fees of 40,000naira and my mother savings of 20,000naira making 60,000naira to play on odd of 3.8 with the believe that it would win and I would make my mother happy for once and also have myself set for the year.
As of now, my mother have not known any of these. I am looking helter skelter to gather money. I have sold my laptop which is the only belonging I have for 40,000naira and so sent my mum her 20,000naira which I took from her.
I am here to solicit for help in raising the remaining 20,000naira to complete my school fees. I will be highly grateful and also to use the medium to tell the youths to desist from betting as it is a bad spirit.
Thanks
Account Number: 3042326008
Account Name: Oluwagbenga Samuel Toluwani
Bank: First bank

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reveals His Son Has Tested Positive To Coronavirus / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus – Presidency / Anambra Govt Releases COVID19 Hotlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.