Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President (3265 Views)

If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] / My Proposal; Things I'll Say To Her On That Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2020
3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President

1. I'll bring back death penalty to even minor crime and put laws in order

2. No having more than 4 kids no matter the number of wives and anyone who wants more than 4 will pay monthly tax for as long as they are alive

3. Every student, be you an art or a science student MUST learn how the circuit board works from primary school to secondary, finally in the university — it will be the country's mandatory subject

Reason for number 1 is: I want to reduce the population of wicked and evil people.

Reason for number 2 is: Over population without laws and plans is drawing us backward.

Reason for number 3 is: Mastering how the circuit board works is half way to mastering technology. Imagine all Nigerians know about it.

With technology, 90% of our problems will be solved and the country will become great.

Now, if you're the president, tell me 3 things you'll put in place first?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Tony142: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Number one sound harsh, but still cool tho cool
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2020
1. Enforce the death penalty for corruption

2. Before we talk about technology, I'll make the most basic amenities are available at the grassroot level ( Constant Light, State supplied purified water, Working Fire service, Reconstruct the NPF. Etc)

3. Provide a conducive environment for investors, I'll do this by:

Setting out Industrial zones in each state,
Giving Startups a 2-year tax free run,
Make business loans easier to access,
Provide Grants to Nigerian Universities and Research institutes to allow innovation.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2020
LastGee:
1. Enforce the death penalty for corruption

2. Before we talk about technology, I'll make the most basic amenities are available at the grassroot level ( Constant Light, State supplied purified water, Working Fire service, Reconstruct the NPF. Etc)

3. Provide a conducive environment for investors, I'll do this by:

Setting out Industrial zones in each state,
Giving Startups a 2-year tax free run,
Make business loans easier to access,
Provide Grants to Nigerian Universities and Research institutes to allow innovation.

Wow! I like how more elaborate yours is. Great mind. I like it.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by dollytino4real(f): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2020
u harsh sha,
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Tony142:
Number one sound harsh, but still cool tho cool

Nigeria truly needs number 1 or they should take us back to military regime without oppression.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2020
dollytino4real:
u harsh sha,

I'm worse than that. I derive joy seeing evil people being killed. I have zero sympathy in that regard. It doesn't matter if you're related to me or not. No love lost, no love found.

On the other hand, I feel bad when innocent people are being punished unjustly.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by FairDude(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2020
OP you never see anything. You still reason like a kid.
Death penalty for the slightest crime? That means you will not last one month as president if you cheat on your wife, because that will be your problem by then when there is enough money.
Your agenda should be how to reduce birth rate and allowing every state control its resource.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2020
FairDude:
OP you never see anything. You still reason like a kid.
Death penalty for the slightest crime? That means you will not last one month as president if you cheat on your wife, because that will be your problem by then when there is enough money.
Your agenda should be how to reduce birth rate and allowing every state control its resource.

You have a point, but conveying it as an attack or abuse makes you sound more like an angry kid.

Convey the 3 things you'll do if you become the president, not an attack.

Even as a Niger Delta person, I'm supposed to be greedy and add resource control on my list, but I didn't. It's not all about greed, but progress.

So, list yours like a mature discussion, not abuse. For abuse, I have some controversial threads you can read and abuse me, but this one, let's be mature with our replies.

State your ideas as your opinions or contribution, not an attack, please.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by MadeINchenzen2: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2020
U can be president in your dream cos it will be a nightmare if u become one in my time.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by IceColdVeins(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2020
All pastors/Imams must have atleast a Ph. D(churches will be taxed accordingly)
Criminals(civillian/armed personel) caught in the act be executed immediately without trial
No childbirth for a couple with joint income lower than 800,000 naira per annum. two kids- 1,600,000 naira per annum, 3 kids - 2,400, 000 and it goes on and in that series(contraceptives, abortions and child incacerations would be the order of the day)

BONUS!
All farmers will be made to earn more than oil workers.

1 Like

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
U can be president in your dream cos it will be a nightmare if u become one in my time.

Okay.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2020
IceColdVeins:
All pastors/Imams must have atleast a Ph. D
Criminals(civillian/armed personel) caught in the act be executed immediately without trial
No childbirth for a couple with joint income lower than 800,000 naira per annum. two kids- 1,600,000 naira per annum, 3 kids - 2,400, 000 (contraceptives, abortions and child incacerations would be the order of the day)

BONUS!
All farmers will be made to earn more than oil workers.

#Smile.

Though, the one of abortion really scared me, but since it's one of the things you'll do if you become a president, I'll accept it.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by flyinnizam(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2020
how does learning cct board a wicked thing?
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2020
flyinnizam:
how does learning cct board a wicked thing?

It's one thing the government knows is good. Sadly, it's only for science students — forcing arts students to learn it is kind of wicked, but good for the nation.

1 Like

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by sammyesx: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2020
1. Any organisation that has over 200 staff will not pay tax
2. Anybody with over 50 million naira in his bank account will be paying 10% of it as tax every month.
3.stable electricity
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Tony142: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Nigeria truly needs number 1 or they should take us back to military regime without oppression.

Hahahaha
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Offpoint: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wrong headlines, I read through it and didn't find anything I could consider "Wicked".... These are things I should do for fun as a President.

The 4 kids stuff is too much, max is 2 kids.
If you born extra, your entire immediate and extended family will be beheaded on live TV.

There will be no prison, every crime is a death sentence by bomb blast.

There will be constant IQ test, those who don't meet expect results will be executed.

You must not have more than 2 million in your personal account. Everything other money once your account reaches that, goes to the government.

Every citizen is entitle to a house, free medicals...

Any citizen who can make at least $10 a day for at least 5 out 7 days in a week will be executed.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Ademine1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:
3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President

1. I'll bring back death penalty to even minor crime and put laws in order

2. No having more than 4 kids no matter the number of wives and anyone who wants more than 4 will pay monthly tax for as long as they are alive

3. Every student, be you an art or a science student MUST learn how the circuit board works from primary school to secondary, finally in the university — it will be the country's mandatory subject

Reason for number 1 is: I want to reduce the population of wicked and evil people.

Reason for number 2 is: Over population without laws and plans is drawing us backward.

Reason for number 3 is: Mastering how the circuit board works is half way to mastering technology. Imagine all Nigerians know about it.

With technology, 90% of our problems will be solved and the country will become great.

Now, if you're the president, tell me 3 things you'll put in place first?

It's not wicked . I think it's actually dope ... don't know why you called these nice ideas wicked

1 Like

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ademine1:

It's not wicked . I think it's actually dope ... don't know why you called these nice ideas wicked

We're used to lawlessness and crime. So, enforcing anything contrary to what we are used to will be seen as wickedness by most Nigerians who patronize crime and backwardness.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Offpoint:
Wrong headlines, I read through it and didn't find anything I could consider "Wicked".... These are things I should do for fun as a President.

The 4 kids stuff is too much, max is 2 kids.
If you born extra, your entire immediate and extended family will be beheaded on live TV.

There will be no prison, every crime is a death sentence by bomb blast.

Hahaha. Yours is finally the wicked ones I'm talking about. #Smile.

Though, the one on beheading innocent family members won't work in any country.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
sammyesx:
1. Any organisation that has over 200 staff will not pay tax
2. Anybody with over 50 million naira in his bank account will be paying 10% of it as tax every month.
3.stable electricity

Wow! There must really be logic behind your number 1 and 2. I have figured out 50% of it, but the remaining 50%, I don't know. Could you elaborate?
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Offpoint: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahaha. Yours is finally the wicked ones I'm talking about. #Smile.

Though, the one on beheading innocent family members won't work in any country.

lol, if you do that... Nigerians are adamant they won't heed if the punishment is not extreme.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by babakelove: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
I will introduce population data;You must have ID card and address(not more than two addresses).and before any funeral of a dead person the police will be inform. And other things will follow.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Offpoint:

lol, if you do that... Nigerians are adamant they won't heed if the punishment is not extreme.

I realized being adamant is caused by lack of a functional law.

Let me tell you a short story about the effect of a functional law.

While doing my BSc. in a certain country, I noticed how organized EVERYTHING was and people don't drop even a pin on the floor, let alone dirt. Everywhere has a basket to drop trash.

All the years I spent, I didn't drop things/dirt on the floor, but inside those trash cans.

When I came to Nigeria, this behavior continued. If someone throws something through the window of a car, you're in my case — you must pick it.

Sometimes, I'll go out and return with Tom Tom sachet, this and that sachet, etc. in my pocket.

People used to laugh at me that my pocket is a dustbin and why don't I just throw them away anywhere. I'll start educating them on why they should dump things indiscriminately except it's inside a trash can. They'll laugh again and say, "This your Yankee lifestyle never still leave you — here na Naija o!"

I'll look at them, shake my head and walk away. Till this day, I don't dump things on the floor — law from another country has been permanently ingrained in me. Imagine if all Nigerians act like me and you'll see how clean the country will be — all it takes is obeying laws.

Let me end the story here even though there are lots of other law-related things to say.

Our dirtiness/lawlessness in Africa, especially Nigeria, is unexplainable and it's the reason Covid-19 will probably get worse in Africa pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Offpoint: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

I realized being adamant is caused by lack of a functional law.

Let me tell you a short story about the effect of a functional law.

While doing my BSc. in a certain country, I noticed how organized EVERYTHING was and people don't drop even a pin on the floor, let alone dirt. Everywhere has a basket to drop trash.

All the years I spent, I didn't drop things/dirt on the floor, but inside those trash cans.

When I came to Nigeria, this behavior continued. If someone throws something through the window of a car, you're in my case — you must pick it.

Sometimes, I'll go out and return with Tom Tom sachet, this and that sachet, etc. in my pocket.

People used to laugh at me that my pocket is a dustbin and why don't I just throw them away anywhere. I'll start educating them on why they should dump things indiscriminately except it's inside a trash can. They'll laugh again and say, "This your Yankee lifestyle never still leave you — here na Naija o!"

I'll look at them, shake my head and walk away. Till this day, I don't dump things on the floor — law from another country has been permanently ingrained in me. Imagine if all Nigerians act like me and you'll see how clean the country will be — all it takes is obeying laws.

Let me end the story here even though there are lots of other law-related things to say.

Our dirtiness/lawlessness in Africa, especially Nigeria, is unexplainable and it's the reason Covid-19 will probably get worse in Africa pretty soon.
Nice narrative.
The thing with the white folks is... they have a functioning law right from inception of their countries. It was part of their foundation, so to their new generation it becomes a norm to abide to those laws.

While here in Nigeria, the country was built on dis-fuctional foundation.
Trying to instigate that discipline now will look so alien to the citizens, they'll try to resist unless you use an iron fist.

1 Like

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Stillthebest: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
kiss

The three suggestions are not exactly what we need to set a platform. Number One is too harsh. U will kill all Nigerians.

2. Population isnt our problem. Lack of implementation of policies, poor administration of laws, focusing on mono-economy-driven subjects and applauding Thieves are our problems.

3. This is a lil fine but not when you haven't fixed power, feed people and allow people to think freely.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by saintvc(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
freedom to born and be born
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Offpoint:

Nice narrative.
The thing with the white folks is... they have a functioning law right from inception of their countries. It was part of their foundation, so to their new generation it becomes a norm to abide to those laws.

While here in Nigeria, the country was built on dis-fuctional foundation.
Trying to instigate that discipline now will look so alien to the citizens, they'll try to resist unless you use an iron fist.

You're right. And that's why I added the word "wicked" on the title. To an average Nigerian, making things right is wickedness because they are already used to things being wrong, but seen as right.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

The three suggestions are not exactly what we need to set a platform. Number One is too harsh. U will kill all Nigerians.

2. Population isnt our problem. Lack of implementation of policies, poor administration of laws, focusing on mono-economy-driven subjects and applauding Thieves are our problems.

3. This is a lil fine but not when you haven't fixed power, feed people and allow people to think freely.

To your number 3, embracing technology even with the use of generator will help us build a better dam or renewable energy to light up the entire country and this will also improve technology itself.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by sexylassie2(f): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
I read something recently.

You can't change a system without totally dismantling the old system or implementing changes in every sphere of a system

Also

You can't create a frame work on how a country need to be on paper, implementing that idea on paper in real life always bring different outcomes meaning you can't create a perfect system.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
sexylassie2:
I read something recently.

You can't change a system without totally dismantling the old system.

Also

You can't create a frame work on how a country need to be on paper, implementing that idea on paper in real life always bring different outcomes meaning you can't create a perfect system.

That is why God brought Coronavirus is here to wreak havoc in the system so those who will survive the storm will rebuild the system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily / My Trauma (dating An Underage). / +18 Help! I Don't Understand These Boils On My Dick(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.