Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria (60792 Views)

Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now / Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Ayoefa: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2020
alsudan:
In one week, Covik One Nine Birus will sweep through Naija.

It will never be well with those that foisted the Lifeless Disaster on Nigeria.

Another Collola Vilus IPOB miscreant. It will not be well with those that wanted to continue with the clueless drunkard.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by iramure(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2020
ayobamiJR:

You are mad. You must have been in church yesterday.
I am older than you are remember!.
Be respectful! how can you say I am mad?
Try to apologise,I will forgive you.
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by yusufu16: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Bratking:

Not in Italy and Spain, UK and US.

Check this stats. The no. Of NEW deaths was more than this few days ago.

Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2020
If this info is true, then its already too late , it will be the end of Nigeria.
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Amanda4life: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2020
davodyguy:
1 death please

35 cases

32 active in Hospitals now
2 discharged
1 death
35 in total

They will never say the truth concerning number of death.

I hate this Nigeria.
Everything is politics
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Nationsdaddy: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=He is a graduate of Medicine from the University of Munich. In 1976, Mr Ehanire attended the Royal College of Surgeon in Ireland, Dublin where he obtained a post-graduate diploma in Anaesthetics as well as a certificate in General Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery. Stop posting false information

Everything is possible in Nigeria
Nigeria is indeed a land of opportunity
"Imagine the minister of Health graduated as an accountant.

Our safety is in the hands of God. [/quote]
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2020
SocialJustice:
I said if not 2 and wasn't emphatic. How are you sure the specimen obtained wasn't contaminated and the virus died before testing, there are only 2 testing centres in Nigeria then, don't know about now. Did isolation kill the woman? Better start using your brain instead of following everything the media says. I also made it clear it was only an hypothesis by saying probably. I wonder why you're crying over what I said. Let me just tell you, it is God that will save us because a pandemic is already spreading and our incompetent government can't keep up.

We have never had a leader since Yar'Adua died, so nothing new there sir...

We have always been on our own... If not for the personal efforts and bravery of a chosen few, Ebola would have torn us apart... Forget that the idiotic leaders later came up to take the credit.

We will certainly overcome this by His grace... But, we won't get far by spreading fear and panic (I don't know how else to emphasize this)!!!

All we need to do now is sensitize and educate, while allaying fears... Trust me, anarchy can result from widespread panic... And, no one of us will be spared if we descend to that level.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Lovelyn451(f): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Hmm...its officially in Nigeria, far far Africa and still no case in India that is few km from china
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Amanda4life: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2020
OlaDaGreat:
let's obey the social distance rule ooooo

When we have bunch of illiterates around.

Most people adults still believes nothing dey happen
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Bratking(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
yusufu16:

Check this stats. The no. Of NEW deaths was more than this few days ago.

It has reduced in Asian countries, but still very much out of control in Europe and North America.

Just yesterday, Italy reported over 700+ new deaths compared to 600+ deaths that occurred the previous day. Spain's number of new deaths spiked nearly 300%. UK and The Netherlands will probably become like Italy in a couple of weeks. USA is a pandemic playground right now.
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
CokeBar:
The official Twitter account of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC has confirmed the number of COVID-19 cases in the country is now thirty-five.

Edo state has been added to list of states with infected people.

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1242009696334217216?s=19
What's the name of this font? I love it! cool shocked
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Trojan8(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jochabed:
There is more to this virus than what the govt is saying.

Apart from unreported cases, there are as clueless as the average Nigerian citizen. It didn't originate from Nigeria though.
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Adex2442: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nairaboi:
All these cases and none of them don die yet. I swear there is something fishy

Oga can't u read?? One person is dead

Keep smelling something fishy until the virus gets to yr door step

2 Likes

Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

We have never had a leader since Yar'Adua died, so nothing new there sir...

We have always been on our own... If not for the personal efforts and bravery of a chosen few, Ebola would have torn us apart... Forget that the idiotic leaders later came up to take the credit.

We will certainly overcome this by His grace... But, we won't get far by spreading fear and panic (I don't know how else to emphasize this)!!!

All we need to do now is sensitize and educate, while allaying fears... Trust me, anarchy can result from widespread panic... And, no one of us will be spared if we descend to that level.
True

1 Like

Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by CokeBar(f): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
What's the name of this font? I love it! cool shocked

What font? smiley

Is it any different from Nairaland's font?
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by cnwamo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
You always have to bring God into this
God will save us ,
God will not save you and your family members

I love God but I’m no fool to not know what to do and what not to do. Don’t wash your hands and do what you’re supposed to do to keep yourself safe.
My family’s safety isn’t dependent on your feelings so I’m far from perturbed by what you’ve written. Whether you like it or not, it is what it is, People like you care more about going to church/mosque rather than using your head and reducing the spread of the infection. Don’t mention me again until you have something reasonable to say.
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by UTMOST10(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
But believe me, Our God is bigger than this virus.
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by UTMOST10(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jochabed:
This virus is bigger than what we think.
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by backnbeta(f): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
jayloms:

A working vaccine will not be ready until a year. Prevention is the only option available here. God help us.
I understand, but it's a tough situation we are in. We keep on working and praying
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Jochabed(f): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
UTMOST10:

Sure!
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Kenny9857(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
The number done increase to 36 already

Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
CokeBar:

What font? smiley

Is it any different from Nairaland's font?
fonts from the attachment you posted. angry
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
odomanis:

Let the ports in the east get operational and see massive movement away from Lagos. But government wont do that instead,more ports are being developed in the same lagos. Be ready for more population by the time Lekki and Badagry ports are ready.
achebe lived all his life in d east and innoson chukwuma akon lives in senegal individuals drive development if they want
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by CokeBar(f): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
fonts from the attachment you posted. angry

Forgive ma'am, I wasn't thinking correctly...

Here you go

Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Shepherdd(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
alsudan:
In one week, Covik One Nine Birus will sweep through Naija.

Really grin grin grin una well done o.
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Where is Prof Maurice Iwu that claimed he has discovered the cure? He don hide abi?

1 Like

Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by xrayj(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
millionboi2:
d economy

Most ppl can't afford to stay at home
The bold is the issue!
If it is not enforced. People will not willingly stay at home, as many daily survival depends on movement.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by Temidayo8765: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
see below
Re: Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria by xrayj(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
Okeikpu:
Y not instantly kill the 35 infected person n save the rest from...
Same thing i told the Italian parliament, they ignored me b'cos I'm a black man embarassed
now look at what's happening to them now embarassed
Then it is best u kill everybody
U don't think the 35 may have also infected others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.