Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Twerking Into Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twerking Into Marriage? (813 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twerking Into Marriage? by emtok(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Many are twerking their way into marriage instead of praying their way in. Watching most marriage reception programs on IG is quite disappointing. Newly wed couples display well rehearsed dance steps on the dance floor but when it's time to say prayers, they mutter and stammer few words.

Do you observe the bridal entry in most marriages today? You will see the energy the ladies put into dance rehearsals to twerk their way into the venue. Same with the guys too. They would "gbe-body and gbese" all the way in. I totally understand the joy of the moment and it's really not a bad thing for someone who has adequately prepared for the marriage journey.

What many youths prepare for nowadays are for wedding ceremonies and not marriage itself. They forget that wedding is only a ceremony that last few hours while marriage lasts a lifetime. If you could spend resources and time to ensure that the few hours wedding ceremony is "loud gan" (a talk of the town), while the couples lack understanding about the marriage institution they are going into, then it's nothing but foolishness. That is why most marriages nowadays last only few months or years.

Marriage and staying married is not an easy task. After the wedding, you will get to discover the real truths about the wife or husband you thought you knew perfectly well before saying "I do" in marriage. At that time many will say "this is not the man I fell in love with" or "this is not the woman I used to know".

How then does it work?
https://www.objectivegist.com.ng/2020/03/twerking-into-marriage.html

1 Like

Re: Twerking Into Marriage? by Bluezy13(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Twerking Into Marriage? by MARX77(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
I don't care if you a sinner or believer, Christian or muslim, black or white, male or female... My earnest prayer is may we not marry wrong. The rest of your life is too long to be married to the wrong partner
Re: Twerking Into Marriage? by emtok(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Amen
MARX77:
I don't care if you a sinner or believer, Christian or muslim, black or white, male or female... My earnest prayer is may we not marry wrong. The rest if your life is too long to be married to the wrong partner

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Moment Boyfriend Save Her Girl From Being Beating By Side Chic. VIDEO / Which Flirt Move Turns You On? / Lady Narrated How She Was Forcefully Raped By Her Pastor (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.