Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC (113482 Views)

Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / Suleiman Achimugu Dies From Coronavirus as Nigeria records first death / Ex-ppmc MD Suleiman Achimugu Becomes First Person To Die Of Covid19 in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by LOVEGINO(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=ecstasy357 post=87689988][/quote] make u nor prevent ursef. Heaven help those who help demsef.
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by LabDNA: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Let the virus teach Nigerians a lesson. I want to people who feel they are powerful and can break rules because they are power, coughing blood and begging for their lives like babies.

Nigerians must get sense by force. CoVID-19 is in charge now. You must learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Prinzerique: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
May the soul of the departed. ( if he is faithful) rest in peace. But please when is our oga at the top starting his abroad trip? Is it that plane can't fly again or fuel don finish? Naija to the bone.[s][/s]no � republic like naija
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by MikkySexy23(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
FemiMaduka:
Nigeria had a buffer period few countries had. After our first case (the Italian), we had almost two weeks in which no other case was recorded. That was our buffer period. Also, within this period, the virus had fortunately taken a definite pattern, the global hotspots had already been revealed—China, Italy, Iran, Spain, UK, US and co. These were advantages very few countries had in this war against Covid-19, which any compos mentis nation would grab with both arms. But, alas, this is Nigeria.

We left our entry points open. Even Atiku pleaded on Twitter that our airports should be shut down. Some ignorant folks had already started commending this equally ignorant government.

Unfortunately, we recorded another case. Then another. And then another. Boom! 95% of our confirmed cases were of people who came in from THE HOSTSPOTS at a time this virus was raging!

Now, pray tell, has God not helped us enough, with all the advantages we had?

They wanted all their children to return from the abroad. They don't care if other citizens die but to save their little princes and princesses....

How the hell did the late Achimugu fly in FROM A HOTSPOT and didn't get quarantined!

This is almost a hopeless country. The leadership and followership are cold dead!

P.S.: To those who would say "you cannot just shut the airports down that way", I'd drop these posers:
- At a time the world was progressively shutting down, what could we have lost by shutting our doors?
- Yea, citizens have the right of ingress. But we could still shut our doors and allow citizens to come in but on the condition that they would surrender to a 15-day quarantine.
- What have we gained, aside joining the global Covid-19 map, from leaving our doors open?
- In a world where America is setting up a $1Tn package, Spain a $200bn package, and other countries having to appropriate billions of dollars in economic and social interventions, can the gains of leaving our doors open be compared to the cost we will bear for that decision? Our annual budget is just about $40bn, just to set a perspective.

You all are not ready.
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Mobikay101(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Fake News... he has been sick all this while .... Rip

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by shadeyinka(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
blinking001:
RIP to the dead. I'm glad our darling president is putting everything in place towards the eradication of this deadly virus in our obodo Nigeria.
I pray the good lord heals our land
God bless president Buhari
God bless Nigeria.
Yes he did!

COVIK ONE-NINE!
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Manduedu: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
This is sad.... RIP to the dead... Let's adhere strictly to WHO precautionary to keep this deadly virus at bay..

Meanwhile... Contact me for your quality and affordable sanitizers...

#Stay@home and stay Safe....
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
ValCon888:
I hope everyone takes this virus seriously. The U.S. was sleeping on the virus now NewYork alone has more than 15,000 cases.
As at Monday last week, total infected cases was 182,723 with 7,194 deaths. This Monday the number has almost doubled to 343,818 cases with 14,923 deaths.

Be cautious. Stay safe.

May God bless you for this man. Governments at all levels have to embark on aggressive publicity campaign to spread information about the virus as there are still a lot of Nigerians out there who ignorantly believe the virus does not exist ! Those people are the real threats ;not the virus itself.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by tot(f): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
LabDNA:
Let the virus teach Nigerians a lesson. I want to people who feel they are powerful and can break rules because they are power, coughing blood and begging for their lives like babies.

Nigerians must get sense by force. CoVID-19 is in charge now. You must learn the hard way.

But...you are a Nigerian undecided
You want people coughing blood and begging for their lives?! Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
US has approved Chloroquine. Abeg, what are we waiting for? Can't our medical experts centre on that chloroquine and come up with something? Must they start their own research from the scratch.

Abeg, they better do something before this gets to an epidemic proportion.

angry angry
You think say e easy? You think say e simple as you think? Besides where they would even want to, is it your government that will fund them? Whether they are willing to work on chloroquine or not, your government will never think of funding them. Highest they would do is the normal "Audio funding". Nigeria had no regards or value for research. That's how bad the state of Nigeria is.
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Simplyleo: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
sbaks:
You think say e easy? You think say e simple as you think? Besides where they would even want to, is it your government that will fund them? Whether they are willing to work on chloroquine or not, your government will never think of funding them. Highest they would do is the normal "Audio funding". Nigeria had no regards or value for research. That's how bad the state of Nigeria is.
Blame the govt all you want.

After all, Buhari was insulted for his earlier decision on the grounds that the virus itself in Nigeria was audio.
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Antichristus: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
An interesting dialogue ensued as follows:

Church:
"No weapons formed against me shall prosper."
"I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me."

Coronavirus:
"Hello guys, here I come, let's see if through interactions with me you and your church businesses can still prosper."
"Give the communion chalice to Mr X that I've attacked and to all other members of your parish and wait to see if my weapon fashioned against shall prosper or not." Or whether you can still do all things through Christ who strengthens you?"

Pope:
"No more gathering of the Faithfuls at St Peter's Square in Rome"

‎Most Rev. Alfred Adewale Martins:
"Mass for the faithful cancelled."

Churches in Europe, USA, etc.

"Services are cancelled until further notice, hoping scientists find a cure or immunization for the coronavirus."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
wman:

Coronavirus worsens all underlying health issues. Seun, Lalasticlala, and other mods.

This handle needs to be banned. He has been spreading a lot of conspiracy theories and fake news on this virus

I strongly support your view. I spent the whole of yesterday trying to reorganize his brain, but all efforts proved abortive.
I refuse to even imagine the person behind this is a female!
Her warped opinions and conspiracy theories will put the lives of many unsuspecting Nigerians in danger.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Alimzy20(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
morikee:
Rip Allah ya jikanka ya bawa kowa lafiya.
translation please.
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by eodavids(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Pogba12:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/23/breaking-ex-ppmc-managing-director-suleiman-achimugu-becomes-first-person-die-coronavirus

I HAVE QUESTION�

How did he boycott procedures and went to his home directly?

Why wasn't he tested before being let go into the larger society?

How on earth did he, after knowing the symptoms of covid19 is obvious in his system, proceed to his loved ones? I mean, he went home to infect his family members willingly�
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by yassinattah(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:
But how can they say he died of covid-19 when he was actually undergoing dialysis, has a complications from diabetes and high blood pressure? When he was tested positive his BP when up the roof. Fake news
I know him personally for those of u insulting me
Yenefer of vengebeck,we have heard you,but what was the actual cause of death,was it High BP or Corona Virus because the death as a result of corona virus sends a stronger message and carries weight in terms of publicity than high BP.
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by blackslayer: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
ValCon888:
I hope everyone takes this virus seriously. The U.S. was sleeping on the virus now NewYork alone has more than 15,000 cases.
As at Monday last week, total infected cases was 182,723 with 7,194 deaths. This Monday the number has almost doubled to 343,818 cases with 14,923 deaths.

Be cautious. Stay safe.

we are all gonna die!
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Enculer2: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
I call this bullshit.

Why disclose details?

The Italian had his details hidden but this Nigerian had his detailes splashed all over while his vody was still warm?

I say he died of other sources and not Corona.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by wanger50(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:
But how can they say he died of covid-19 when he was actually undergoing dialysis, has a complications from diabetes and high blood pressure? When he was tested positive his BP when up the roof. Fake news
The NCDC Facebook update told us he was undergoing chemotherapy and had multiple myeloma whatever that is
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by wanger50(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
12inchess:

I don't know why this guy hasn't been banned from this forum. He is spreading misinformation everywhere. You are very ignorant. Most viruses attack the immune system. And make u susceptible to infections and other diseases. He probably would still be managing his conditions if Coronavirus wasn't added to the list.
Banned how??NCDC Facebook update said the man had underlying health conditions including diabetes, multiple myeloma and was undergoing chemotherapy
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Solohmony: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
where is that stupid minister boasting that Nigeria could manage coronavirus? our leaders are selfish people, since the beginning of the disease, they should ought to close the border.

No emergency fund.
Poor medical faclities.
It is only God that can save Nigerians.
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by yassinattah(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:
I know the guy, I knew his family members.
I went to same school with his son and daughter,
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by gnykelly(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
FemiMaduka:
Nigeria had a buffer period few countries had. After our first case (the Italian), we had almost two weeks in which no other case was recorded. That was our buffer period. Also, within this period, the virus had fortunately taken a definite pattern, the global hotspots had already been revealed—China, Italy, Iran, Spain, UK, US and co. These were advantages very few countries had in this war against Covid-19, which any compos mentis nation would grab with both arms. But, alas, this is Nigeria.

We left our entry points open. Even Atiku pleaded on Twitter that our airports should be shut down. Some ignorant folks had already started commending this equally ignorant government.

Unfortunately, we recorded another case. Then another. And then another. Boom! 95% of our confirmed cases were of people who came in from THE HOSTSPOTS at a time this virus was raging!

Now, pray tell, has God not helped us enough, with all the advantages we had?

How the hell did the late Achimugu fly in FROM A HOTSPOT and didn't get quarantined!

This is almost a hopeless country. The leadership and followership are cold dead!

P.S.: To those who would say "you cannot just shut the airports down that way", I'd drop these posers:
- At a time the world was progressively shutting down, what could we have lost by shutting our doors?
- Yea, citizens have the right of ingress. But we could still shut our doors and allow citizens to come in but on the condition that they would surrender to a 15-day quarantine.
- What have we gained, aside joining the global Covid-19 map, from leaving our doors open?
- In a world where America is setting up a $1Tn package, Spain a $200bn package, and other countries having to appropriate billions of dollars in economic and social interventions, can the gains of leaving our doors open be compared to the cost we will bear for that decision? Our annual budget is just about $40bn, just to set a perspective.

You all are not ready.

since you already know the implications. why didn't you organize protest.

or find a big key to lockdown international airport.
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by yassinattah(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Is it still contagious after the carrier is dead!?

Somebody answer!
why do you think mortuary attendants still use personal protective equipments when burying dead vicitims,use your tongue to count your teeth sir
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family left Behind..

As for those who Genuinely Trust in GOD Absolutely ! not in Mouth! or one leg here and one leg there!

Relax yourself! No Panic

This pandemic is not For you!!

So those who died of Coronavirus in Israel, Rome and Saudi Arabia (the 3 religion headquarters of the world) did not believe in God? So you hypocritical and pathetic Nigerian lot are more faithful than those who lost their lives to the virus so far?

What a senseless and illogical way to hope and reason!

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Corona virus live us alone. As i don tell you. Make u live us aloneeee. Na ashawo you be. Live us alone. I don warn you. Live us alone.
REMISE of caro my baby

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by kayusely70(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
God rest his soul
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by optimusprime2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:

Covid 19 does not kill on its own, however if the patient in question had underlying medical conditions, then that's where Covid19 becomes fatal.

For example if one has good health covid19 remains just a flu, however to one that has asthma, Covid19 becomes extremely Fatal.
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by Jaqenhghar: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
ecstasy357:
This is so sad.

So NCDC is a testing agency?!

So all this for the site na scam

ABOUT NCDC

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control is the country’s national public health institute, with the mandate to lead the preparedness, detection and response to infectious disease outbreaks and public health emergencies.

The core functions of NCDC include:

• Prevent, detect, and control diseases of public health importance.

• Coordinate surveillance systems to collect, analyse and interpret data on diseases of public health importance.

• Support States in responding to small outbreaks, and lead the response to large disease outbreaks.

• Develop and maintain a network of reference and specialized laboratories.

• Conduct, collate, synthesize and disseminate public health research to inform policy.

• Lead Nigeria’s engagement with the international community on diseases of public health relevance

https://ncdc.gov.ng/ncdc
E be like say you are based abroad and e don tey when you enter naija.
Everything in Niggeria na window dressing. Like I said we have mastered the art of being busy with zero achievements to show for it. It sin Niggeria you see a "hard working"man who rushes to be at work by 8 am everyday only for him to get to the office and spend the rest of the day chatting happily with friends and colleagues but if you ask him he will say he had a busy day.
There is no agency or government body that works in that shithole. They only appear busy but when you look for results none.
Re: Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC by blinking001(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
HumanCalc:

Thunder fire you. Asslicker
Wailers republic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook / Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.