Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Do You Need To Be A Franchisee In E Commerce - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Why Do You Need To Be A Franchisee In E Commerce (542 Views)

How To Become A Franchisee In E Commerce? / Why So Many People Follow Him And Slander Him In E Commerce / How To Use Pictures Or Photos Search In E Commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Need To Be A Franchisee In E Commerce by yiyu297400632: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Christ: hi, allen, how is business

Allen: The business is good, but there is a problem now. My friend wants to be a franchisee and do it with me, but I don't know how to operate and what help I can get.

Christ: It's not difficult, but you need to explain to them why they should be franchisees and how to be good franchisees.

Allen: Yes

Christ: The advantage of being a franchisee is that you don't have to worry about the source of goods and customers. FBCnia will control the quality of the source of goods to ensure the quality of the products. In addition, FBCnia will assign customers to you based on where you are.

Allen: Oh, okay, then I understand, there is still a problem, how do I do a good franchisee?

Christ: 1. You need to be prepared to have some sales experience and funds to get goods from the factory. 2. Upload your store information and address to FBCnia. At the same time, you must also put your products on FBCnia. These specific details will be trained by customer service staff at FBCnia.

Allen: OK, I see. Is there any subsidy or support?

Christ: Of course it does, you see?

Allen: OK, I see. If there is something unclear, let's go to the customer service point: +234 706 595 5650

Christ: Right, that's right

Allen: Thank you

Christ: You're welcome

If you are interesting the function ,that download the FBChnia app in the google play storeļ¼Œor whatsapp 0706 595 5650
Google play store Address:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cmd.panomall

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 8 128gb 4gb Ram Brand New / How To Make 50k Selling Data Bundles During This Lockdown With Zero Capital / Luno Introduces 3 More Crypto Currency Wallets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.