Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. (1025 Views)

If FCT Is A State, Why Did They Not Hold A Governorship Election On March 18? / Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. / Imo State: Why Okorocha Was Caged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by Ideyontop: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Does it mean that the state government is not aware of covid 19? Why haven't they banned occasions? Social distancing helps to cut down the rate of the spread. Pls someone should alert the anambra government to do something immediately. Good leadership is required at this time.
Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by ejanla077: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Its A shame. Yesterday i called someone she couldn't pick cos she was in Church, it got me thinking..

I called again she went for church program...
Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
Stop this useless public panic.

You guys in west should remain there and avoid coming down which is the best way to limit spread.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by Herdsmen: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
90% of covid 19 is in southwest Nigeria... still wondering what’s keeping Bubu from quarantining southwest..

Corona is being spread around the country from southwest

Buhari quarantine the entire southwest before its late..
From 1 to 26.. 26 and counting.. federal government should quarantine before its late

1 Like

Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Herdsmen:
90% of covid 19 is in southwest Nigeria... still wondering what’s keeping Bubu from quarantining southwest..

Corona is being spread around the country from southwest

Buhari quarantine the entire southwest before its late..
From 1 to 26.. 26 and counting.. federal government should quarantine before its late

I hv been saying that since.

All travels outside west should be stopped.

Or state governments create health facilities at point of entry to every state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by Herdsmen: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The government is dull.. took them eternity to close boarder and it’s taking forever to do the right thing.
Quarantine southwest now! Why deliberately allow it corona spread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by helinues: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by helinues: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Can your people who are at the bus station listen to that advise?

You want to denied them visa to greener pastures ( SW)
Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
helinues:

Can your people who are at the bus station listen to that advise?

You want to denied them visa to greener pastures ( SW)

SW is an anathema now young man.

Anybody that want to go to west should go but must be Isolated at point of entry on coming back.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Herdsmen:

The government is dull.. took them eternity to close boarder and it’s taking forever to do the right thing.
Quarantine southwest now! Why deliberately allow it corona spread.

Exactly.

They should be permanently Isolated and quarantined.

Anyone that wants to move in should but don't think of returning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by helinues: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

SW is an anathena anathema now young man.

Anybody that want to go to west should go but must be Isolated at point of entry on coming back.

undecided undecided
Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
helinues:

undecided undecided
Too late, my spelling is correct, stop editing my post.
Get yourself educated.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by Herdsmen: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Exactly.

They should be permanently Isolated and quarantined.

Anyone that wants to move in should but don't think of returning.

Tested at entry point .. or use the former toll gate entry.. as makeshift lab.
Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by helinues: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Too late, my spelling is correct, stop editing my post.

Get yourself educated.

Your hypocrisy stinks. And stop lying about me editing your post..

You started that shit ( remember) now you are caught up in your own game..

That's cowardice
Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
helinues:

Your hypocrisy stinks. And stop lying about me editing your post..
You started that shit ( remember) now you are caught up in your own game..
That's cowardice
Why do you always like to quarrel my person here unnecessarily.
Why always this fight from you?
Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by helinues: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Why do you always like to quarrel my person here unnecessarily.

Why always this fight from you?

Fight you or telling you about your hypocrisy.

You are too intelligent and exposed to be hiding under religion, ethnic/ tribal jingoism
Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by IDENNAA(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Well, you can't stop Uzo Iyi Umuoji because of Coronavirus....anaro ebu ana n'isi
Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by nijabazaar: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Policy should be directed at slowing the outbreak to a (more) manageable rate. What this looks like is strong social distancing. Anyone who can work from home, should. People who do not yet work from home should be encouraged to do so.

You should not shake hands. Not with anyone. You should wash your hands for 20 seconds several times a day and whenever you enter your home (or someone else’s home). Call a halt to large gatherings. Educate people about masks and how they should be reserved for the medical professionals who need them. All this and more should have started weeks ago.

The most fundamental function of a government is to keep its people safe. It is from this that it derives its authority, the confidence of the people and its legitimacy. Nobody should be under the illusion that this is something that can be dodged through somehow manipulating a virus that we are only beginning to understand. This will not pass you by; this is not a tornado, it is a hurricane.
Re: Anambra State: Why Still Allowing Occasions To Hold. by Banmeallday: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ideyontop:
Does it mean that the state government is not aware of covid 19? Why haven't they banned occasions? Social distancing helps to cut down the rate of the spread. Pls someone should alert the anambra government to do something immediately. Good leadership is required at this time.

Maybe because they are not being brainwashed by CNN like other NIGGERS are.

It takes someone like a criminal called Atiku to get you Africans to even think it is so bad when malaria has killed you all in the millions.....social engineering.

(1) (Reply)

APC Blasts Chidoka For Criticising COVID19 Taskforce / COVID-19: FG Commences N20,000 Conditional Cash Transfer To Poor Households(Pic) / Managing The Economy With Low Oil Prices. What Can We Learn From Abacha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.