Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Sign This Petition For The Nigerian Government To Order A Lockdown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sign This Petition For The Nigerian Government To Order A Lockdown (301 Views)

Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sign This Petition For The Nigerian Government To Order A Lockdown by briskconcepts: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
We understand that the Coronavirus situation will only get worse if the Nigerian government is not proactive in ordering a lockdown. Let's avoid overwhelming our health care officials and hospitals by forcefully asking everyone to stay home. We need to deal with this sooner than later...Even if we complain of hunger now, the truth is if we don't take care of this now we will still get to deal with hunger. We need to learn from other countries, We need to act NOW!!

(We need your signatures)

Can you help get my petition to 99 signatures by the end of today? I started a petition and I need you to sign and share it now.
http://chng.it/SFwxsggH

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Equip Your Immune System Against Coronavirus / Doctor Who Spent Weeks Treating Coronavirus Patients, Dies Of Same Disease / I Wonder The Name Of The Virus This Will Lead To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.