Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son (41486 Views)

COVID-19:Twenty Osun Judges In Isolation After Dubai Trip / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by Louisboy22(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
THIS BLOODY FOOL CALLED ATIKU's SON MUST DIE FROM THIS CORONA VIRUS AS A LEASON TO HIM AND OTHERS WHO THINK THEY ARE GOD BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY TO AFFORD THE BEST HEALTH CARE.

HE MUST NEVER COME OUT OF THIS ALIVE. HE WILL SURELY DIE FROM THIS CORONA VIRUS.

HOW EVIL CAN A HUMAN BEING BE TO DELIBERATELY INFECT PEOPLE. IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE HE HAS INFECTED.
hmm joy nor dey
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by BoboKush(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
vicdom:

See these two irritants playing politics with this pandemic disease. May his fate befall you two. Amen!!

Amen
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by Afobear: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
TemmyT002:

And it fit start with you o

What's love ? Sharing ..... I will cheerfully share to your lineage
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by Jamiuolatoye(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
EdoPrince93:

Brother stock your house with as much food as you can get.... We don't know how long this thing will last..we only hope for the best
Stock Food Without Money??
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by silverkings: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Shindosky2:
a very strong source informed me yesterday about 5 people who died to Covid-19 in UCH Ibadan yesterday but government officials told them to keep it a secret, that they are going to tell the public by themselves at the appropriate time but they are not telling the public anything but lies because they don't want panic and they don't have enough resources to accommodate a lot of people if we all test positive.

My advice for all is to protect themselves, eat more of bitter leaf to boost your immune system, wash your hands frequently especially before touching your eyes, nose or mouth.

May God protect us all!
Guy don't scare me!!! I gat appointment with Dr there next week!! WTF!!!
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by silverkings: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
wizkidblogger:
Atiku is coming, Atiku is coming, Atiku is coming, Atiku is coming,

e finally cum with Coro cry
A dead swine is better than you right now
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by Buliwyf: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
Hmmn, this is the time for all of us to go back to God and apologise for all the sin we have committed(sins like furnication , not paying tithes etc.) Fervent prayers and fasting will get rid of this plague that is ravaging the world. Pastor Adeboye saw it in the new year and requested that we all go on 30 days fasting, how many of us listened to him. May the God of Bishop Oyedepo heal the world.

So much nonsense in one post. Now is the time for you and Oyedepo to heal the sick and raise the dead. Your god wants to show power lol. Clown
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by wizkidblogger(f): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
vicdom:

See these two irritants playing politics with this pandemic disease. May his fate befall you two. Amen!!

May #coronavirus #covid19 befall you too. Amen!

When he was advised to isolate, why didn't do that? Now, imagine the people that have been in contact with him. So, what is politics about this? Is this not common sense? Walahi, you no get sense.

You be idiot.
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by wizkidblogger(f): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
silverkings:
A dead swine is better than you right now

we've heard you. lifeless ode. you can go and meet the Atiku son to pray for him on on one if you really love him
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
eodavids:

Sorry Bros, I am a Christian and I take all precautions.

However, I want you and your like minds to know that the Creator of this universe, the Almighty God has the solution to the corona virus. I trust in Him and will continue to.

Blame no person for going to worship God especially in a state and region where no case has been reported so far.

Religion is important to mankind, and not even the social control mechanisms will make the world better if we negate religion.

GOD WILL GIVE US RESPITE FROM coVID19. Be rest assured.

Having said that, I want to tell all Nairalanders reading this piece that the comment I just quoted here is making some vital points.

These points relate to the position of our governments at federal and state levels concerning the outbreak in Nigeria.
WILL THE PRESIDENCY AND THE GOVERNORS OWN UP AND TELL US EXACTLY THE SITUATION

WITH THE BODY LANGUAGE OF MR. PRESIDENT, AND THOSE OF MANY GOVERNORS WITH EXCEPTION OF SANWO OLU OF LAGOS, THE OUTLOOK IS BLEAK.

LET'S BEGIN TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS AS IF THE VIRUS IS ALREADY HERE. BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY IN NIGERIA.

WE'VE ALL BEEN WARNED!

Good to hear you agree the political elite have failed us but funny how you reject the total failure of religion and who we worship when we need him the most, when buhari with limited resources promise and fail we should castigate him but when God with endless resources can't even honour simple contract of protecting his people we should refuse to call him out

All the Christ healing power have all automatically become impotent, Christ was just beaten for nothing as the healing that come with his stripe has become non-helaing, miracle hours are making zero impact, not even our witches, wizards nor herbalist can help, now all hope fully and completely depend, rely and look on to scientists the ones and only true saviour of the world in time of real trouble
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by Legendguru: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
The rich are catching 22s they got money they fly out and catch the deadly virus
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by Dreyton36: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
There is coronavirus now and they rich thieves are willing to spend the whole money in central bank to wipe it out.
But there's been a disease worse than coronavirus (POVERTY) and all they could do is to share rice and oil
In fact make this virus wipe all of us , wetin I wan loose ,me no get private jet and rolls Royce
They say the future is bright , but no be for naija ooo
The future is bright for who knows who
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by xcelentattitude(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
EdoPrince93:
What we know is Nigeria is trying as much as possible to not exaggerate the numbers because the numbers are more than this... First of all Nigeria does not have that money,they want to buy used protective gear from China,while in China they wear it once and dispose it so the disposed ones they want to buy one for almost 33,000 naira and they can't purchase new ones coz we are actually broke... Buhari and past leaders have finished the reserve and countries are not willing to grant loans anymore so what every state is waiting for is World bank to release money to bail themselves.. Why this government is hiding the truth is what we don't understand... We can't even create isolation centers coz it's only Lagos that is still manageable for now....
The cases are more than what this useless government is pushing out because they don't want to make Nigerians panic and that's why the government is not being proactive in educating people and this is wrong,they should say the truth and create the fear so that people will stay at home...

A lot of people are currently carrying the virus around and they are sharing it and they don't know because they are asymptomatic,meaning they don't show symptoms like sneezing, or getting the common cold and they are feeling fine but they are actually sick and it is going to take a lot of lives because an average Nigerian has an underlying health issue... If you have asthma,diabetes,heart issues etc once you get the virus it will prey on that making things worse... E.g look at the rates of youths that smoke weed and take alcohol and judge their immune system and use that to think of the immune system of an average Nigerian...

Everybody has to stay at home but some ignorant miscreants keep calling it a hoax,audio virus etc.. we are expecting a 1000 cases and even more very soon coz almost everybody went to church yesterday,WHY? WHY? Some people's darling presidiot that calls COVID - 19 COVIK ONE NINE can't lead by example, he even went for Jumat service as well too.. Italy is paying the price right now for their ignorance... Nigerians don't have any healthcare system at all,no jokes, patients die in hospitals because of lack of adequate treatment and I ask myself how many people can an isolation center take at once We have to take necessary precautions,this government and useless senseless Brain dead gorilla of a president have failed us... Something worse is coming and it's not just a prediction it's damn true....

NIGERIANS PLEASE STAY AT HOME...
STAY SAFE AND ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS...

I heard this is a whatsapp voice note today.
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by iko123: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
I am of the opinion that all the 36 states governors including PMB and everyone that were present at the last executive council meeting should be in isolation. The reason is that they may have shaken hands with bauchi state governor during the meeting.
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by DAVE5(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
Hmmn, this is the time for all of us to go back to God and apologise for all the sin we have committed(sins like furnication , not paying tithes etc.) Fervent prayers and fasting will get rid of this plague that is ravaging the world. Pastor Adeboye saw it in the new year and requested that we all go on 30 days fasting, how many of us listened to him. May the God of Bishop Oyedepo heal the world.

God of adeboye, hmmnn

Do you realise you're God's child too, so his grave is available to you if you ask, it doesn't have to be God of adeboye or any other human for that matter

We're all precious alike
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by DAVE5(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
xcelentattitude:

I heard this is a whatsapp voice note today.

Heard it too, could be true or false, quite scary but it gives a true state of the Nigerian system and health care system in general, so care must be taken either ways

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by DAVE5(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
dominique:
That Atiku's son deserve to be arrested once he's cured for recklessly exposing hundreds of people to virus.

They won't do anything to him, they're probably the reasons why our government didn't shut borders since, they're the special citizens

Hoping for the best for our dear country in this coronavirus thingy

May God be on all our sides and his will be done
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by mrkings84(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87695151:

Has he cum already
Abegii oooo
2023 is still far for him biko.....

Our only prayer for him at this time is for his son to get well soon.

You can only comment on what the capacity of your brain can take.
So, we won't reply you in like nanners.
Hatred has blinded you and made you confused totally, that you can just pick up mom's phone to type any rubbish online without thinking twice.
We understand.

We pray you and non of your family members contact this deadly virus.
Stay safe Vic.

This comment is not from the same person who wrote the first.... I really don't think so!
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by TemmyT002(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Afobear:

What's love ? Sharing ..... I will cheerfully share to your lineage

Thank you. We don't accept things from strangers.
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2020
Officialgarri:
So nobody will condemn Atiku after his son escaped the self isolation and kept spreading the virus everywhere.
But if it were to be a child to Buhari, we for no hear word again

They are both the same. They both ran from the west to infect us in naija. They are raising the curve.
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by eodavids(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

Good to hear you agree the political elite have failed us but funny how you reject the total failure of religion and who we worship when we need him the most, when buhari with limited resources promise and fail we should castigate him but when God with endless resources can't even honour simple contract of protecting his people we should refuse to call him out

All the Christ healing power have all automatically become impotent, Christ was just beaten for nothing as the healing that come with his stripe has become non-helaing, miracle hours are making zero impact, not even our witches, wizards nor herbalist can help, now all hope fully and completely depend, rely and look on to scientists the ones and only true saviour of the world in time of real trouble

You appear desperate and frustrated. But, cheer up. God has kept his part of the bargain by keeping you alive and quick to type these nonsense. Yes, because you did not make sense by castigating your maker. He can do you and undo you as he chose no one can validly ask HIM why.

Repent, dear one. You still have chance.

Why don't you book counseling with my team and I?
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by oluwaseyie22(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2020
What a pity
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by PropertyBuying(f): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2020
ornicus:

They are both the same. They both ran from the west to infect us in naija. They are raising the curve.

He tested positive already.
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by chinex104(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dis virus season is nt funny nd we will soon celebrate tuberculosis day

Self - isolation will soon bcum sumone's hobby
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rocks Military Camouflage (photos) / Checkout Dino Melaye's Attire At The Senate Plenary Sitting Today (photos) / Bomb Blast Kills 2 Children In Adamawa, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.