Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Just Lost My Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Lost My Job. (11299 Views)

Just Lost My Job / I Just Lost My Job / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Lost My Job. by Talkwisdom(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Quelme:
Lagos state. Medical Laboratory Science
sorry,not possible
Re: Just Lost My Job. by don4real: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=Assurance1000 post=87713376][/quote]

Quiet far, I don't know if you can make it. Around sapele road.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Assurance1000(f): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2020
don4real:

Quiet far, I don't know if you can make it. Around sapele road.

Could give it a try. Depends on the pay though...

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job. by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Gmajor:

Do you know that you are retarded?
Someone made a post saying that he lost his job and then asked for a recommendation or a kind word and somehow you jumped to the conclusion that he is scammer. Did he ask you for money?

Mr. E-diot, I have contacted many of these so called jobless and pitiful Nairalanders in the past, they usually turn out to play on people's sympathy. If you like hug transformer...
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2020
Lavendra:

why do people think a teaching job is easy to get?

It actually is easier to get than most white collar jobs. At least I know of Nigeria, maybe it's not so in some other countries. I am an educationist so I know what I'm talking about.

Education has been the safe haven for those whose field or speciality cannot be practised in Nigeria. Most microbiologists probably won't be able to practice and the best is to teach sciences at schools and private classes, especially since students find it difficult to cope with science subjects.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job. by don4real: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Assurance1000:

Could give it a try. Depends on the pay though...

Send me a DM
Re: Just Lost My Job. by FivePeas: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:

She will pay u i guess. Someone needs a job,you want a job thru a jobless person. Smh

You are a nuisance and a big full. This is how you continue to perpetuate your ignorance you nuisance. Check my threads and make your verification. Find out if I receive any money from anyone that has contacted me or if it's rather they get engaged in projects and get paid. You and the dudes that liked your sickening comment.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Odedenshi1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Talkwisdom:
sorry bro,i can only assist if it is Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
I will keep you posted should there be any vacancy whatsoever relating to your field.

Can you assist someone with a BSc and PGD and a CCNA Certification? Your response would be appreciated, many thanks.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by heniford2: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Talkwisdom:
your course?
public Administration
Re: Just Lost My Job. by XklusivGistBlog(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
FivePeas:

You are a nuisance and a big full. This is how you continue to perpetuate your ignorance you nuisance. Check my threads and make your verification. Find out if I receive any money from anyone that has contacted me or if it's rather they get engaged in projects and get paid. You and the dudes that liked your sickening comment.

God bless you bro.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Pious101: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Abeg make ona help me out too. Am base in portharcourt
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Lavendra(f): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:

It actually is easier to get than most white collar jobs. At least I know of Nigeria, maybe it's not so in some other countries. I am an educationist so I know what I'm talking about.

Education has been the safe haven for those whose field or speciality cannot be practised in Nigeria. Most microbiologists probably won't be able to practice and the best is to teach sciences at schools and private classes, especially since students find it difficult to cope with science subjects.

Okay sir, I've been searching for a teaching job in PH for five months, I studied french language and I have applied at many schools, nothing yet, can you help me out?
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Gmajor(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:

Mr. E-diot, I have contacted many of these so called jobless and pitiful Nairalanders in the past, they usually turn out to play on people's sympathy. If you like hug transformer...
How do we know that you are not a scammer looking to prey on jobless folks?
Re: Just Lost My Job. by deltateam: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Assurance1000:
Just lost my job in a transport company. Pay was little (30k) but it kept me busy. Any recommendations will be appreciated. I reside in Benin. I have a Master's in Microbiology. Though
I feel bad right now but am positive about the future. Your kind words would go a long way to help me right now. Thanks.

This is not the time to lose jobs as there's hardly any vacancy these days since everything is on lock down.

Nevertheless cheer up, you should start an online business.

Even if its $10 weekly, that would go a long way.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Chamber2000: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
MrKaplan:

School location: Mbora ( little drive from the airport junction)
Pay is above 100.
I wouldn't say much at this time. Thanks.

Can we talk on mail
Re: Just Lost My Job. by deltateam: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:
Some people come here to tell stories that touch whereas they're just scammers...

If you are being honest, find a teaching job or run tutorials cos u can make much more doing that. The essence of education is to broaden the mind. 30k is an insult to a Master of Science.

Schools are on lockdown. Besides most schools don't pay much and he doesn't have necessary certification.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gmajor:

How do we know that you are not a scammer looking to prey on jobless folks?

tongue mumu.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by deltateam: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
biobash:

That's bad situation we found ourselves in. I pray that God in His infinite mercy will open ways for you. For, since you have an MSc in Microbiology why not try a PhD abroad. Check this website, it maybe helpful https://www.chinesescholarshipcouncil.com/

Abroad during this corona lockdown?

Some of you just proffer programmed solutions making me wonder if Nairaland registers robots too.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lavendra:

Okay sir, I've been searching for a teaching job in PH for five months, I studied french language and I have applied at many schools, nothing yet, can you help me out?

If am not claiming to be your Messiah but French is hot cake in Lagos.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by deavicky(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Assurance1000:
Just lost my job in a transport company. Pay was little (30k) but it kept me busy. Any recommendations will be appreciated. I reside in Benin. I have a Master's in Microbiology. Though
I feel bad right now but am positive about the future. Your kind words would go a long way to help me right now. Thanks.
master in microbiology! This country is forked. After ur masters u still work for 30k in a motor park. What did u learnt from school? I supposed nothing.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Ganjafama(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Talkwisdom:
sorry bro,i can only assist if it is Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
I will keep you posted should there be any vacancy whatsoever relating to your field.
Good day bro, I have HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Please can I send my CV?
Re: Just Lost My Job. by deltateam: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nackzy:
Bro i can imagine what it means to manage 30k, i got a job with my masters and the pay is 100+ yet i still struggle with it b4 month ends am already broke, i Think you should leave your comfort zone, leave Benin, go to Abuja Lagos or Port Harcourt, Ogun, Ilorin you'll get somthing better, even if it means starting as a security to be sure of accommodation, then from there you shoot your shot

Are you married? If not, you need to check your expenses. Maybe you are a party freak.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by deltateam: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Msc holder 30k! @OP you're mad!

Do you have a better offer. If not, collect zip.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Slimgees(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Can you also assist me with an accommodation as per monthly payment pls, really need accommodation around Ojota, Ogba or Ikeja.
FivePeas:

Challenge ke. If you can pay monthly, I can help you secure accommodation you can pay monthly so you can relocate with ease. If you can afford 8/10k per month you can get good apartment
Re: Just Lost My Job. by biobash(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
deltateam:

Abroad during this corona lockdown?

Some of you just proffer programmed solutions making me wonder if Nairaland registers robots too.

Oh! Naija with no well-equipped isolation centre.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by deltateam: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
biobash:

Oh! Naija with no well-equipped isolation centre.

I need to confirm if I'm corresponding with a robot because common sense will tell you despite the well equipped isolation centres, deaths are in thousands in Europe.

Press 1, if you are not a robot.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job. by deltateam: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bighead9:

Can you do a sales rep job in an open market in Benin?

Do sales rep. work in an open market and catch Corona while at it?

How much you wan pay self?

E reach #100k?
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Icequeen94(f): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Here's a couple of online jobs you can do, they require little or no experience.
Assurance1000:
Re: Just Lost My Job. by FivePeas: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:

God bless you bro.

False humility rather to apologise for your nonsensical behavior. God never needed your permission to bless me
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Bighead9: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
deltateam:

Do sales rep. work in an open market and catch Corona while at it?

How much you wan pay self?

E reach #100k?

Who be this Coronavirus.

Re: Just Lost My Job. by XklusivGistBlog(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
FivePeas:

False humility rather to apologise for your nonsensical behavior. God never needed your permission to bless me
God bless u bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Npower: You Will Be Paid If You Have Started Work At Your PPA / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / For Those That Want To Work In Dangote Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.